Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ela87

Chatty Member
I really hope her school brought in some accomplished past pupils such as doctors, nurses, solicitors, accountants, other teachers etc and not solely Louise, great example to teenage girls....parade yourself around online half naked flogging any ol crap and sharing intimate details of your life online to make a living in order to avoid a hard days work.

Reactions: 14

murphao

Megan is best friends with a ross forde (questionable character) who’s also mates with holly carpenter/rob kenny and co.. I’d say she’s trying to weasel her way into that group now 😂
I knew I recognised Megan from Ross’ stories! I was the year ahead of him in UCC. Even though there were a few hundred law students in the BCL programme, us law students loved to bitch about him and he wasn’t liked by many. He was so full of himself and he was (in)famous for speeding along College Road, with the roof down of his convertible Mini Cooper and Euro Club Mix 06 blaring.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Cooper. I think he had the time of his life living with Winnie. I think Louise is too self absorbed right now to own a dog. Poor thing is just treated as an accessory to her every whim

wrtysaed

Everything about her is so fake and self serving. Sick to death of her shite! And anybody who points out the truth is instantly called a 'troll' and the usual 'be kind' nonsense is spouted. When will people learn to stop fawning over these absolute clowns!!

Definitely agree, crazy money to be spending on rent in my eyes too!

I think a lot of it comes down to what she would be able to buy versus what she can rent. She wouldn’t be able to buy somewhere so Instagramable for her first property 🙈 they have high standards to maintain/fake for social media 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah completely agree. I actually admire Roz's sister Rachel ( who seems to have become an influencer herself) , she said herself and her bf are now working from home for the foreseeable and can't justify the rent in Dublin so they've moved back to Tipp into her grandparents empty house and using it as an opportunity to save. Like I get that Louise wanted to get out of her parents house, but surely she could have rented a place in Limerick for less ?!

Blueducks101

Well the new housemate is after gaining over 2 and a half thousand new followers since Louise tagged her yesterday evening so looks like she’s reaping the benefits from this move already!

• Wow
  • Haha

Laurenpattison

Just me or does anyone else find it so cringe that Lidl Louise comments on literally every one of her posts? I find her oddly annoying.

Savager3

She talking about being excited for the weekend. What is exactly so gruelling about her weekdays?
Sure it’s a terribly long hard week reading books, posting reels, trying on loungewear and make up, get sent free food and champagne and gifted items everyday the poor love 🙄

• Haha

Here for news

Chatty Member
Well the new housemate is after gaining over 2 and a half thousand new followers since Louise tagged her yesterday evening so looks like she’s reaping the benefits from this move already!
I can’t understand this, why follow someone just because of their roommate, or twins and me brother or anything like that?

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Does anyone else absolutely HATE the Half twirling, shuffling, shoulder shrug, little walk towards the camera and lean back all the floggers do when trying on clothes🙄. Jesus I hate it, they look so ridiculous! Always with an attempt at a little sexy smile at the end, crrrriiinnnnggggeeee!!😬

Rubyjessie123

To be honest most of them have sold their souls and are just so shite. Everyone has the same links, same clothes, same hair, eyebrows, make up palettes, poses, interior style etc etc. These days I sometimes wish the likes of IG didn’t exist.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s a beautiful apartment. I hope she finds what she is looking for. She seems lost. She is boring but she is by no means the worst of them.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Of course the Heineken 0 is spon con..should have known. They ate behaving like two daft teenagers on a leaving cert holiday....christ what age is she...
I’ve unfollowed . I can’t face the teenage immature shite they are going to go on with . The flat mate is clearly hoping to get some IG career out of this 🙄

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I find it fairly ironic within a span of two story posts she’s posting about donating to Unicef “with a lot going on in the world” to posting a collaboration for. €1000 jacket. Just shows how tone deaf and truly disingenuous she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's because they all post without thinking. If you did research into brands and products it would show, none of them care anymore it's all about making a quick buck. They come on and say about shopping local and supporting small businesses this Christmas and then bam a Zara haul or Boohoo haul. Seriously fook off you bunch of hypocrites. Nobody has any integrity.
The UNICEF post followed by the Coat is vulgar on so many levels!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I had to laugh when she did the 360 with the phone on Grafton St, I was thinking the boyfriend must of had to run around behind her to keep out of shot 😂

• Haha