Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T!aMar!a

My dog has been sick for the last few nights and ruined his bed so I spent all my lunch break today driving looking for a shop open with a dog bed - can’t click and collect them at Argos as they aren’t “essential” and Woodies was sold out. Met a checkpoint and all. It is absolutely infuriating that Louise can have all her non essential pots and plants and lamps home delivered today. EZLiving another one to avoid now too.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I feel like Louise has found a new pseudo mammy in the housemate. Dinner last night and fresh scones this morning handed to her, like she's used to at home. Be interesting to see what happens when Lou can start hanging out with her actual friends again.

TeaPleaseMM466

No it wasn't bad at all, she basically just said that she supports giving to charity but it looks tone deaf for Louise to post about donating while posing on a Mercedes she's being paid to drive.
The fact they get away with deleting comments that don't suit their narrative is scandalous and so misleading, only shows one side - the influencers preferred side!!

I see more and more people are commenting - she's better off letting it play out and addressing it, people will respect her more.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It looks like student accommodation, I wouldn't be very happy at her age to be living there tbh
Jesus accommodation has changed a lot so since I was a student 😅
I think it’s a nice apartment but I do get what you mean. It’s very, unfeeling or something. But in fairness most places look that way when you just move in. Something about it reminds me of the place muf used to rent

• Haha

Greenoranges

I think NYC was too hard for her she was a really really small fish in an enormous pond and coming home then bcos of covid is the perfect excuse for her to not admitting that it wasn't for her!

hapsnap

She bought wrong food items some bread, the ham where you get about 20 slices for a euro and some yogurt drinks coz that will do for them won’t it and the sheep think she’s amazing with her 2 shopping bags with 3 items in each bag practically hidden down the side, when this post was clearly about showing off the car. She has no clue. She’ll get a load of free food for the weekend from restaurants with the “looking for diy takeaways”, shes prob seen likes of sosue get those diy burger boxes, and now she’s in Dublin she fancies some herself, all the free shit she gets and she manages about €10 worth of food that she prob got free anyway with the €10 off dunnes voucher 🤪
Exactly! If she was anyway genuine about it she would raffle off all the unnecessary gifted furniture she’s hoarding in that apartment and donate/buy food with the proceeds of it, and/or gift whatever DIY meals she receives from her begging to an organisation that delivers meals to families who need it!

Eilis117

Of course she should inform people on how to use it properly. Retinol is an active product and so isn’t any old skincare. You could damage your skin if you applied it incorrectly and/or didn’t use SPF the next day. If she was at all decent at her job, she would demonstrate using it and showing how much/little she uses and where she avoids using it on her face. Showing it to us after she has used it by just holding up the packaging and saying “such a difference”, helps nobody! But I don’t think she even knows herself how to use it as she said she had a massive reaction to it at the start. And that’s what happens when these companies rely on people with the intelligence of a goldfish to flog their products. When advertising something active like retinol you have to assume your audience knows nothing about it and if they’re buying it on your recommendation the onus is on you to describe how to use it
I think the Canada Goose fiasco really showed her up ... in that she either doesn't do her research into products/companies at all or just doesn't care - it's all about the promoting/pay check or probably both!

Watching her stories I just find it incredibly wasteful the amount of stuff she’s buying again after having purchased all that stuff for her New York apartment. Like her siblings bought her a Nespresso machine in New York last Christmas and she’s after getting another one off them this Christmas. I know it’s not her fault that she couldn’t get back to NY but it’s mad she can just fling money around, pay expensive rent and get a mortgage

The Menace

Gifted stay in The Morgan. Poor Louise with Christmas coming up and her not getting many places this year, she needed the break. Well done to The Morgan 😏

not_influenced

VIP Member
Imagine Louise in the real world. In a real job with targets & performance reviews. Recent vlog said she either a hour or a few answering emails inform remember the detail!! Ha!! Everyone else does emails as part of their job and manages multiple mail boxes, u don't have deciated time where you sit down and do your emails!!! 🤦🤦🤦 And i love the "I'm so busy today creating content".....yeah tik tok & taking photos. Earth to Louise, Earth to Louise get a real job!!!!

She's sharing so she's not paying that much. She has the money so why not? She's young (she is getting on a bit 🤣) but sure..leave her to it if it makes her happy. Her career kind of does depend on it. Anyone can get a house cheaper outside Dublin..doesn't mean they should if it's not where you want to live.
Plus the rent includes a concierge, cinema room, gym and work area for her to use. It’s not just the apartment she’s paying for it’s the added luxuries too! If she can afford it why not!

Blueducks101

Really thought did she have to pose naked from the waist down on her post today advertising a face cream?? Maybe it would make sense to me if she was actually advertising the body suit she’s wearing or even showing her outfit of the day but nope just gotta make sure she gets her bikini line sponsored by Therapie hanging out there getting in the shot while she tries to show a few blobs of some no.7 cream on her face today that she’s not been the only flogger trying to push out to the sheep today!

• Sick

Vivian124

VIP Member
Exactly why i unfollowed "hey a few of you have been asking about the shit i had in the toilet, swipe up here to buy it off me" she's DelBoy Cooney, she'll sell ANYTHING. Her soul is long sold.

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
Ah bless her. I find her harmless. A Limerick gal off to the big smoke of Dublin to live in overpriced accommo and think it is brilliant. The wide eyes.
#Craic.
Those seats and the couch look SO uncomfy. Show furniture. Tiny living area with the diner/kitchen/living room all as one. Awful 21st Century design, why are people ok with this concept? You get no peace!
#Blessed.
Defo handy to have the washing machine out by the door. Undress on the doorstep and pop the laundry in once you close that front door. Ground floor to watch the neighbours. Or Visa versa.
#peepingtoms

• Haha

bagofcans

Things like mortgages aren’t something influencers should be promoting. Like imagine buying a house that needs doing up or an apartment and saying I was influenced by Louise Cooney. They aren’t a good example for people buying their first place.

Their financial situation is completely different to 90% of people as they don’t have to pay for most of their stuff. They won’t mention if their parents are helping out with it either.
This was exactly my thought. You should really have the necessary qualifications to be talking about mortgages etc. (ie financial advisor). Louise is off talking about LTV’s & LTI’s with no accreditation to do so. She should probably stick to emailing dunnes stores asking them to do a collab on a lamp.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d say they are well comfortable. Two parents still working and kids all college educated, all degrees on the wall. Family in America who they visited regularly. I don’t think they ever went without. I think her two sisters are teachers, not sure what her brother does but he is in a relationship with Pat Shortt’s daughter. They seem to have been brought up well in all fairness, even if Louise is a bit of a melt. They seem like a lovely family. All very close and nice people.

rhill

People, ye just can’t see the wood from the trees here. She is one of the biggest influencers in Ireland. She’s self employed and earning at least €250k a year paying 20% tax and with a good accountant she can write things off as expenses. Her cartier bracelet is €6000 alone. Most of her day to day life is free, meals clothes and a supplemented car! Of course she has mortgage approval. Most of these influencers are bored sideways but it’s far too lucrative to give up. And the main reason she’s going on all these hotel breaks is because she lives at home and needs the ride. I know of two lads she’s been dating and there’s prob a lot more. THE hotel stays will be less when she moves to Dublin. She’s get a revolving door installed first thing :ROFLMAO:
Thank you 😅 people seriously underestimate the earning power of influencers. She had more than enough money to get an O1 visa, furnish a whole apartment in NY, live in NY on her own and not even care enough to get back somehow to justify the cost. She's rolling it in. No wonder she wont get a regular job. She's worried about her content atm which is why she is rushing back to Dublin.

Confused to what she is actually advertising on her latest post?! It is the car, trainers, her lips or donating to charity🙈 Come on now Louise help yourself out and pull together a descent content plan.

More effort is required hun!!

• Haha