Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed how not bothered she is in her latest stories ? Like she’s getting paid by Penney’s or primark and she just looks miserable doing it. Not a smile on her face. Like if I was paid to wear clothes and get free stuff EVERY DAY I wouldn’t be around with a big moody face on myself

Reactions: 3

murphao

Grand when you're getting it for free like Louise. It's €480 for a standard room on a random mid-week night in January.
Was it definitely gifted? She’s not great at disclosing collaborations and paid partnerships (some recent stories had #ad written in white and the text was obviously placed in the top corner so that it blended into the white ceiling), but I was giving her the benefit of doubt that she paid for the room in Adare Manor herself.

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Ah no I get that and get what you mean but would you really be posting on your social media though about the release of a Taylor Swift album as good news or sitting at home on a Tues afternoon posting about watching an Ariana Grande documentary? I have a feeling you wouldn't 😂

EMER32

Was Phoenix within her 5km?

Really I thought Harolds cross was okay area?
Part of the Phoenix Park technically is, but where I saw her was the road at the north of the park, which is technically outside 5k. Also assume she would have driven over there and gone in and parked at the back entrance/roads on the south side which is technically outside her 5k and against what the Gardai and the Park authorities advise.

Peppy23

If that video is going to be at the start of all her vlogs.. 🥴🥴🥴 cringe!! Being honest I haven’t watched her since she was in NYC

Spoilt entitled rich girl. Never worked a hard day in her life. Self obsessed. Dull as fuck. Not remotely interesting or intelligent.Just as well she’s pretty- she has nothing else going for her.

Ya she’s another spoilt little rich girl. Guarantee you her Mammy and Daddy have a place in Portugal where she jets off to. Another wan who’s never had a real job working in a kitchen or a shop.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I was under the impression that Louise is not actually from a well-off family, but she just splurges on random stuff using her influencer earnings? Judging from her Limerick ig stories, her family home seems pretty average, probably why she’s bored moved to Dublin and spends money on a ton of random hauls.

Base2019

VIP Member
The voice on Louise when she said about Neven also sending her a tray and a spoon 😩😂 I cannot cope with the voice 😂 she comes across soooo blonde lol

Peppy23

That's like a dinner a child would eat... Jesus as in I'm sure we all have it at home the odd time, (rarely for me but anyway) but you'd have salads, loads of veg inside etc. They obviously don't cook much. It's embarrassing for their ages.
I wouldn’t give that dinner to a dog 😂

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
I’d say they probably think be good roomies as they will both be of benefit to eachother! She is in PR and LouLou can flog her shite on the gram 😂

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Jesus accommodation has changed a lot so since I was a student 😅
I think it’s a nice apartment but I do get what you mean. It’s very, unfeeling or something. But in fairness most places look that way when you just move in. Something about it reminds me of the place muf used to rent
I agree. The apartment really reminds me of the apartment, sorry , "high rise", that MUF rented.

Limmy91

Yeah that is a fair point. I wasn't advertising the fact Lady Gaga was my top artist year 😂

• Haha

Scarbouro

VIP Member
She went to the effort of blurring out the reg plate. Surely at that point she would have copped that it was distasteful posting a photo of her brand new Merc and her perched on the bonnet. When I saw the photo at first glance, I thought it was an advertisement for the car. There was absolutely no need for that photo end of.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Yeah she’s definitely skating around the truth about the pregnancy being planned...and there’s absolutely no shame in an unplanned pregnancy, a blessing is a blessing if the baby is loved.

I was in the Gaeltacht with her and shared a house with her for 3 weeks..and I don’t remember her radiating kindness and goodness at the time to be honest. I find her very sickly sweet now and can’t be dealing with a lot of her stories 😬
She’s too sweet to be wholesome