Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 plates and 3 sets of cutlery... no surprise, she’s breaking the restrictions! 🙄 and a free taco box and free paint and Prosecco sure god love her she couldn’t afford to fork out her own cash for food, drink and entertainment after spending that €5 on charity during the week! Just FYI if anyone does want to waste their hard earned cash on paint and Prosecco you can get a canvas, brushes and paint for a total of €8 in dealz and a bottle of Prosecco for €8 in Aldi which will save you spending your money on a company that gives out free stuff to undeserving “influencers”!

Reactions: 25
I actually didn’t mind Louise before the last few days - but i have lost all respect for her. The fact she never even addressed the photo on her stories and is back to normal posting today. And on the beg for the diy box. 🥴

Reactions: 8
I started the LIDL Louise phrase on this & delighted to see how well its taken off🤣🤣😆Poor Lou is delighted its the weekend..eh why..is she out working Mon-Fri on the frontline🙄🙄🙄Every day is a weekend day to her🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This was the original post and some of the text. It was just weird because she said they want dry or canned foods but the swipe to see two loafs of bread, some sliced ham, flapjacks (very good) and low fat yoghurt drinkies.
Hello look how kind I am sitting on my sponsored Mercedes - hashtag blessed! 🤮

how did this girl get a masters 😂😂
She got it in a lucky bag 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Harold's Cross. It's very obvious if you're from around that area exactly what apartment complex she lives in. She should really be a lot more careful with the pictures she's posting!
I was thinking the same . For security reasons she overshares way too much. So many weirdos out there lurking.

Yeah exactly, but in saying that though, I'd die if my old school asked me back to give a talk.

In my old job I did Junior Achievers Ireland. Great scheme they give you all the info and weekly class plans, pair you with a class group and you go through a syllabus based on developing life skills related to your work. STEM, financial literacy and career are the main ones. Much more beneficial then influencing!
Oh I did this also and loved it.

Reactions: 4
Looks like Lidl Louise will need to get used to that desk and her shoebox room, I saw original Louise running with a guy in the Phoenix earlier and a little later he was walking with his arm around her. Saw her walking the dog with the same guy last weekend. Funny how she left that off of the stories. She runs like Phoebe in Friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Looks like Lidl Louise will need to get used to that desk and her shoebox room, I saw original Louise running with a guy in the Phoenix earlier and a little later he was walking with his arm around her. Saw her walking the dog with the same guy last weekend. Funny how she left that off of the stories. She runs like Phoebe in Friends.
You mean she’s not Social disgusting with a guy she’s not living with

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same . For security reasons she overshares way too much. So many weirdos out there lurking.
It's so unsafe really especially with how small Dublin is. Louise seems to live in a ground floor apartment as well. If I was her I wouldn't be taking any pictures or videos that clearly give away where I live! Muireann O'Connell from the 6 o'clock show on Virgin Media also lives in Harolds Cross and is very bad as well for posting pictures that give away exactly where she lives. I would never do it but I could literally knock on her door it's so obvious where she lives!

Reactions: 9
I also saw her walking with a guy who had his arm wrapped her last weekend 🙈 down the canal wearing a white
Puffy jacket. She’s very tall and blonde...I noticed the cute little dog first and then felt very weird that I recognised her. Definitely agree she should be careful...so many strange people around

Reactions: 10
What does the fella look like 😂 spill! I don’t know how I haven’t spotted her around Dublin yet. Seems like she’s everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the fella is not living in Dublin he shouldn't be travelling to see her so possibly another breaking of restrictions

Reactions: 1
What does the fella look like 😂 spill! I don’t know how I haven’t spotted her around Dublin yet. Seems like she’s everywhere
He’s a good looking lad in fairness, almost her height. He must live in Dublin, but seems very quick if it happened just since she moved. He must be raging he’s missing out on all the free hotel stays, can’t say he’d be riveted by all of her insightful and interesting chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s a good looking lad in fairness, almost her height. He must live in Dublin, but seems very quick if it happened just since she moved. He must be raging he’s missing out on all the free hotel stays, can’t say he’d be riveted by all of her insightful and interesting chat.
He could be the man with the red car 🤣🤣 if it is he was around last summer

Reactions: 5
Almost her height 😂 I reckon she has been dating for a bit, no wonder she was desperate to move to the big smoke.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.