Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her secondary school getting her to talk to transition year students is a worrying snapshot of where society is at the moment! A person who photoshops her appearance in every photo, flouts Covid guidelines at every opportunity and is utterly obsessed with consumerism and greed is now considered a role model to teenagers because she has amassed a large following
So true, if she’s the example of what educators today are encouraging our children to aspire to be, I think I’d rather have my kids home schooled!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her overlined lips in the “before” photo of her eyebrows 😂😂 very subtle there Louise! Jesus Christ girl. Why does she remind me of Liz mc Donald from Corrie?!
Haha, omg, yes!!! Spot on! Dressing way past her age and all 😂 Liz would love Boohoo too!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m raging I missed the updates. I was at work all day. How dare she be so inconsiderate 😅😂

Reactions: 1
She had responded saying I pay for the car and Katie’s responded ‘well given that you were their brand ambassador 17weeks who the lines are a little blurred’ haha
Lol she probably means I pay for the Insurance, she probably doesn't realize that insurance is not a car loan 😅

Reactions: 4
This was the original post and some of the text. It was just weird because she said they want dry or canned foods but the swipe to see two loafs of bread, some sliced ham, flapjacks (very good) and low fat yoghurt drinkies.
They do ask for food that is easily opened and handy to pass out to people quickly and easily so ham slices and sliced pan are handy for quick easy grab sandwiches with the soups they give out. It was just a badly thought out post but the thing is her young followers will want to be like Louise and so the food provision services may well benefit from her post if some people donate just so they can tag Louise in some self serving post.

Reactions: 3

Came across this guy on twitter - he has three tweets about Louise Cooney promoting three different types of alcohol for three different brands/shops 😂

Came across this guy on twitter - he has three tweets about Louise Cooney promoting three different types of alcohol for three different brands/shops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m telling ye she’d sell her bleeping soul. She gets away with it because of the pretty but dim act; which isn’t necessarily an act. But all the same, she gets away with it. She is CONSTANTLY lashing out the afs. Swipe up for this swipe up for that. I’m of the notion that nobody should be offering swipe ups to anything unless they have used it for a length of time and can vouch for its quality. Most of her ads are on stories which is handy because although they might be cheaper for the brand, they disappear from public conscience. I’ve been watching her for a few years now and I think she is sneaky as feck, one of the worst if I’m honest. She is also thick as mince which doesn’t help matters. The odd time I can recognise the nice girl that others seem to see but overall I just see a selfish, self promotional opportunist who grabs anything to flog and feck the consequences. Like if you told me she has to plug herself in at night to recharge her brain cells I’d well believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Her new apartment“ ffs....She’s renting.
The end.

meghan scares me 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Her new apartment“ ffs....She’s renting.
The end.

meghan scares me 😆😆😆
Social media star... What exactly makes her a star? Con woman more like it.

Can influencing please die off on 2021? It's a joke at this stage.

Reactions: 16
She spent about 30euro on food..if even that and post a pic with a car she has been paid to promote..she must think we are all stupid!!

Reactions: 5
I really hope her school brought in some accomplished past pupils such as doctors, nurses, solicitors, accountants, other teachers etc and not solely Louise, great example to teenage girls....parade yourself around online half naked flogging any ol crap and sharing intimate details of your life online to make a living in order to avoid a hard days work.

Reactions: 14
Ah can't believe I missed it all looks like her thread was moved from influencer to blogger. And I thought oh Louise must not be up to much as her thread is so quiet 😆

It looks so bad posing on her car like that, there's no way she can be that thick. I wonder how long we've to wait for the next clanger from her!

Says a lot about the school getting her in as a role model to do a talk. Jaysus.
The school would be one of the better schools in Limerick and definitely no shortage of doctors, solicitors and all round high achieving women. But then nobody loves to show off more about themselves than Louise.

Reactions: 6
She’s back in Dunnes treating herself to some goodies for the weekend. Not a Dunnes basic in sight.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.