Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is it the fella she drunkenly sent sexy chat to but posted on her story before quickly deleting few months ago🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s not making the jigsaw... it’s a prop... along with the pizza and wine. Trying to be innovative I’d imagine seeing as the merc prop didn’t go down well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was the genius haha, here it is if this link works

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like the new fella is in the flat tonight...3 Pizzas!!3 sets of cutlery out last night..poor LIDL Louise 3rd wheeling🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like the new fella is in the flat tonight...3 Pizzas!!3 sets of cutlery out last night..poor LIDL Louise 3rd wheeling🤣🤣
Only two pizzas and one small thing. But there are a set of car keys and a small (man's?) wallet thrown in amongst the pizzas 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how people here can spill on these clowns breaking restrictions. Ireland is a small place after all😉

Reactions: 5
This was the original post and some of the text. It was just weird because she said they want dry or canned foods but the swipe to see two loafs of bread, some sliced ham, flapjacks (very good) and low fat yoghurt drinkies.
I can’t believe there isn’t a face palm emoji yet on Tattle! Gave the social media a break for a week and then missed this! I don’t even know what a flapjack is. 😂 For the love of God Louise! Definitely an ego inflating exercise and then to delete the post after getting backlash! Simpleton.

“Her new apartment“ ffs....She’s renting.
The end.

meghan scares me 😆😆😆
Oh that one itsalirose gives me the gick. Honestly all these non stories that she writes straight off these idiots insta pages and she’s raking in the money. Saw her on that Today Show as their gossip correspondent! Sure she just reports exactly what we can already see on all these idiots pages. Now I wouldn’t normally watch the Today Show, that too gives me the gick but I couldn’t find the remote! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What Canada Goose gate? Probably missed that

Where is her new apt btw? It kinda seems everything is within her 5km....
Re: Canada Goose, Louise posted a collaboration pic in a Canada Goose jacket a few weeks back - a company known for animal cruelty. She got slaughtered (sorry) in the comments and instead of addressing it like a good PR person would recommend, she deleted the post in the same way that she has deleted the Mercedes ad aka. charity post. She shows zero accountability for her actions and seems to get away with everything just by deleting posts/comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Can't believe people believe her shite. Selling being a single girl in lockdown we're all in this together girls... buy these wines for my book club! Moves it from a Friday to midweek obviously so she can see her fella.

Feel sorry for the housemate apartment is barely big enough for the 2 of them especially during lockdown with nowhere to go. Then add in the bf over all weekend 😦

Reactions: 9
Can't believe people believe her shite. Selling being a single girl in lockdown we're all in this together girls... buy these wines for my book club! Moves it from a Friday to midweek obviously so she can see her fella.

Feel sorry for the housemate apartment is barely big enough for the 2 of them especially during lockdown with nowhere to go. Then add in the bf over all weekend 😦
The housemates deserves all she gets, obv doesn’t mind being crammed against the wall just to be associated with that air head.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.