Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the car was gifted to her I would imagine the garage would be happy that she did delete it re the photo of her sitting on the bonnet saying she donated the food.

Reactions: 1
I really hope her school brought in some accomplished past pupils such as doctors, nurses, solicitors, accountants, other teachers etc and not solely Louise, great example to teenage girls....parade yourself around online half naked flogging any ol crap and sharing intimate details of your life online to make a living in order to avoid a hard days work.
So true 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼It’s laughable but she’s probably making far more than any regular professions to make matters worse 🤮

Reactions: 10
So true 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼It’s laughable but she’s probably making far more than any regular professions to make matters worse 🤮
Yeah exactly, but in saying that though, I'd die if my old school asked me back to give a talk.

In my old job I did Junior Achievers Ireland. Great scheme they give you all the info and weekly class plans, pair you with a class group and you go through a syllabus based on developing life skills related to your work. STEM, financial literacy and career are the main ones. Much more beneficial then influencing!

Reactions: 7
I honestly thought it was an ad for Mercedes when i first looked and was shocked when I saw it was for charity. So clueless. Also Louise, we haven't forgotten about Canada Goose that you conveniently swept under the carpet by deleting comments! I can't believe in this day and age influencers still get away with deleting comments when its their job and they should be held accountable for their actions
What Canada Goose gate? Probably missed that

“Her new apartment“ ffs....She’s renting.
The end.

meghan scares me 😆😆😆
Where is her new apt btw? It kinda seems everything is within her 5km....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Laurel Hill in Limerick
There is also a Colaiste attached to it but don't think she went there just the English part
Yeah i was interested to know whether she went to the irish part specifically. I know locally the gaelcholaiste is viewed as being a lot more prestigious. So i was being nosy!

Reactions: 3
Kelly Horrigan is at it again 😂 today she has painted her nutcracker figures black. Go over and have a look if you want a laugh
Had to unfollow her couldn’t deal

Off topic. Anyone remembers the IG profile bloggers unveiled? Gosh I did love that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What Canada Goose gate? Probably missed that

Where is her new apt btw? It kinda seems everything is within her 5km....
Harold's Cross. It's very obvious if you're from around that area exactly what apartment complex she lives in. She should really be a lot more careful with the pictures she's posting!

Reactions: 6
I’d say the paint and Prosecco thing was gifted because Chloe Boucher received one today too. She kind of makes out in her stories that she ordered it by saying “our kit arrived”, but Chloe has hers up as gifted?! Looks like her mooching for free tit this weekend paid off anyway

Reactions: 9
Just me or does anyone else find it so cringe that Lidl Louise comments on literally every one of her posts? I find her oddly annoying.

Reactions: 14
Omggg riveting content again this evening! So glad I didn’t miss any of her posts throwing the ball for Cooper!! I feel so sorry for anyone who has recently unfollowed they are after missing out on absolutely top tier content! 9 whole stories dedicated to throwing a ball for the dog 🙄

Reactions: 8
“Is it the weekend yet?” she says 😂 I think she’s forgetting that she just showed us that notebook a few stories ago. So basically she’s saying she needs the weekend to have a break from drinking coffee and writing down her bad dreams in her journal.

Can’t help but think of lidl Louise stuck in her bedroom rammed up against the wall while madame takes up the whole kitchen table to write in her little notebook 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've heard both that its extremely hard to get into (the gaelscoil part anyways) and also that its known locally as pill hill ...guess it depends on who you know!

Anyone i've come across who went there turned out to be an extremely high achiever!

Reactions: 4
“Is it the weekend yet?” she says 😂 I think she’s forgetting that she just showed us that notebook a few stories ago. So basically she’s saying she needs the weekend to have a break from drinking coffee and writing down her bad dreams in her journal.

Can’t help but think of lidl Louise stuck in her bedroom rammed up against the wall while madame takes up the whole kitchen table to write in her little notebook 😆
That call about Lidl Louise rammed against the wall ..... made my day! Thanks!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That call about Lidl Louise rammed against the wall ..... made my day! Thanks!!!🤣🤣🤣
Same! I was thinking the same too. And she has to call Lou into the room to help get her out from behind it. Basically the girl is trapped in her room!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.