Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slabber

What qualifies her to be giving out this mortgage advice? It's a bit rich her spouting about buying as soon as you can when she's just seemingly chose to pay extortionate rent in a flat share in Dublin?

Reactions: 12

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Straight to the shops for Louise because all the free clothes, makeup, hair products, wine, food, toiletries just weren't enough🙄.
Jesus wept!!!
She found the shops were quieter than she thought they'd be, yeah that's because people have other things to be doing than running straight to penneys.
These influencers are so sad, Tignam the same straight to her second home DTC. Where she apparently cried inside from happiness, pathetic!!

How is she wearing so little when it’s freezing out. Dressed like a teenager, in her parents house, shopping at 12pm on a Tuesday with her ‘mom’. 28 going on 13..
Like a teen, except for the cartier bracelet!!

Last edited:

Arightsusan

Louise in Adare Manor tonight in the hopes she'll meet a limerick hurler? 😅
Sure she’s on about finding a husband on her story there but she had no problem cosying up to a Northern Irish lad when she was up in Dublin on a date with him on Saturday night! Yet she goes on about how she’s having a ‘stacation’ in her home county... hmmm didn’t look like it on Saturday girl

• Wow
  • Haha

Pinkrach

Retinol is the type of product you have long term to see any difference so I doubt you are seeing any difference Louise 🤨

wrtysaed

Is she taking the piss with her Filter comments and how "scary" it is that videos can be augmented! She filters, stretches, amends, doctors ever photo she posts!

fed_up18

I'm very interested in this mortgage chat given I'm older than her and can't see myself getting approval anytime soon despite building up savings...
If only I was an influencer with zero expenditure!!

Greenoranges

Poor Louise was tired from a few hours wearing a mask sauntering around the shops 🙄.. imagine how tired princess would be if she was doing a real job! Idiot
Literally I wear a mask for 8+hrs a day, plus my 50 min commute each way on public transport, plus in all common areas in my building (I don't live in Irl), plus every single time I go to a shop/post office/coffee run ... I avoid shopping centres as I can't face the torture of more mask wearing for "leisurely activities" 🙈 but it's what must be done!!

wotzsnots

Lou Lou at home in a glittery tight dress dressed up to nines..ok🤣🤣The best bit..the #stayathome under..the same girl out galavanting 24/7...HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
She didnt even stay at home today when she went off to another county with a rake of extended family members 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow

terter27

Really thought did she have to pose naked from the waist down on her post today advertising a face cream?? Maybe it would make sense to me if she was actually advertising the body suit she’s wearing or even showing her outfit of the day but nope just gotta make sure she gets her bikini line sponsored by Therapie hanging out there getting in the shot while she tries to show a few blobs of some no.7 cream on her face today that she’s not been the only flogger trying to push out to the sheep today!

I just came on to post about this! :LOL: Why is she wearing a bodysuit that barely covers her crotch in an ad for face cream?!

Reactions: 11

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Nail on head .. what’s worse than one louise - 2 Louise’s !! Ha ha .. she’s like a bargain basement version of louise cooney ! Ha ha
LIDL Louise🤣🤣🤣

Megan is sich a wannabe Insta Hun..be swipe ups next wk like QVC Louise🙄🙄Louise all dressed up for a gram pic..what a sad vacant life🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s really pretending she uses No7 from boots 😂🤣😂🤣😂

pity the fools that believe she’s been using no.7 skincare and it does that amount of benefits for anyone’s skin?
SNAP 😂🤣 No7 ffs
I don’t think my 75 year old neighbour uses that anymore let alone an influencer in her 20’s

• Haha

wrtysaed

She reminds me of someone cramming for an exam trying to get the last of her book club pages in minutes before they chat about it!

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Louise is so cringe I am actually not able, the reel is hilarious. The girl has neither an ounce of coolness or sexiness god love her!!🙈🙈

• Haha
If any of these influencers makes a genuine faux pas then what I’d respect is coming out acknowledging it and a commitment to do better.
The bury the head in the sand mentality and pretend like it didn’t happen reflects so badly on the individual. We all make mistakes so own it! I’d have far more respect for someone if they did.

Louise needs to address the Canadian Goose post.... she could take some lessons from Roz Purcell cause as far as I can see she’s one of the few influencers with integrity out there!

fed_up18

Picture from last night not taken in her house so out mixing with more people...
I understand businesses are open & we are allowed go for dinner but Christ surely we shouldn't be meeting different people everyday of the week! Is it any wonder they are closing pubs and restaurants when people can't be sensible!!

I’m sorry but if she really is paying €2500 a month for that place she needs a good talking to. She could get a house, much nicer outside of Dublin for that money. She 100% moved up there so she can swan about the gaff with her influencer air head buddies

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does she get to keep all of those Tommy Hilfiger coats? And yes the reels are mortifying. I’ve said it before but she reminds me of a female Jedward. (I love jedward though! Somehow they can get away with the cringe 😄)

• Haha
I was the genius haha, here it is if this link works

• Haha
  • Heart