Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wants us to believe that she drove from Dublin to the Ennis road in Limerick to go and get some food in M&S….. she’d do anything for an AD/collab
It's not really "on the way" from Dublin to Dooradoyle anyway is it?
It's a bit of a reach! She could have pretended to pop in on the way to Dromoland or Bunratty for a walk or something.

Reactions: 3

I know someone mentioned this ages ago but Cat Deely and Louise could be long lost twins

Reactions: 5
It's not really "on the way" from Dublin to Dooradoyle anyway is it?
It's a bit of a reach! She could have pretended to pop in on the way to Dromoland or Bunratty for a walk or something.
It’s the complete opposite direction

Reactions: 2
Cringe the wedding candle … let’s hope mark watches her stories

Reactions: 7
Do they ever just feel like utter frauds…. She selling this sol de janeiro body butter and bath crap, she goes after this pampering I’m instantly in a good mood. Then oh I haven’t had a bath since I was pregnant with Jude 🫣
As I tell my daughter it’s all money and marketing. Louise would sell her mother off

Reactions: 6
sorry now but what is a wedding candle when its at home
Not my thing, but some people burn a Yankee candle or wear a wedding perfume to remind them of the day. Then when you light that candle or spray that perfume or reminds you of the day.

If you were engaged/planning a wedding might be a normal thing to share with your audience.

Otherwise it just comes across as desperate for a ring! Even if she posted it saying god I forgot to mention for my sister's wedding we had this JMC candle blah blah blah....it would make her seem less crazy!!!!

Reactions: 6
thank you
ohh that is soo cringe

Reactions: 1
I do think Louise is coming across a lot more realistically than the other floggers since having the baby. She seems really happy and he's gorgeous but I'm sick shit of the endless baby spam

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow this thread anymore because much like Louise it sends me to because there is nothing exciting to her at all….

I just had to come in and say though, my god, her instagram is nothing but ads these days…it’s exhausting! 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
Wow she is banging out the ads at the moment. One every day. No wonder she’s able to afford Cartier.

Reactions: 8
Normally lurk but she has hit a nerve today. I had a baby the week after her- the ever relatable Lou is buying designer handbags whilst I sit during the night feeds trying to justify a cake for my sons baptism and worrying about the exorbitant cost of childcare in a few months (I say this as someone with a good job and fairly decent mat package, and no this isn’t a pity rant, no one I know would spend hundreds on bag on mat leave). She is so out of touch. And the CONSTANT ads

Reactions: 13
Is it not an af link though in small print so does she actually buy it? I hear ya. It’s great for her she’s managed to have such a ‘perfect’ motherhood like everything else in her life on about online shopping at night when it’s all stuff she’s being sent to flog.

Reactions: 4