Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for free Neptune paint today!! ‘I have just emailed them to check the colour’ and blag it for free whilst I am at it! Oh by the way I wear Bobbi Brown foundation for future reference so I can get BB freebies next time!

Reactions: 3
Begging paid off. Hundreds of pounds of free blinds have arrived. Not a single thank you.

She labels prproduct? Shouldn’t it also say AD? As you’ve been paid in product to promote the company ? Hope she’s making a note for her tax return 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Begging paid off. Hundreds of pounds of free blinds have arrived. Not a single thank you.

She labels prproduct? Shouldn’t it also say AD? As you’ve been paid in product to promote the company ? Hope she’s making a note for her tax return 😂🤣
‘So exited I must show you now and not wait for a room reveal’ course your excited love as you didn’t pay for them and you must show them now as your advertising them.! Literally can’t stand her, just waiting for the free landscaper to finish her garden

Can we report to HMRC ?? All this free stuff??

Reactions: 1
More begging re the garden on stories ‘Just not got the budget to do anything’...

#prayforlottie
She could always get a job? Isn’t that where most people get their budgets from? I find it bloody fascinating that she has what she has without a job!!

Reactions: 5
I agree. We are currently landscaping our garden - planning on buying new garden furniture. Probably going to cost £2k ish - essentially been saving since Christmas from our wages.

It’s not bloody rocket science is it!

Reactions: 2
£158 wicker champagne ⭐ FREE hamper ⭐ this morning. Not a single THANK YOU for the free gift.

I predict a bumper week in the house of grab !

Dragged up.

I suspect this 'Instagrab' is a phase we must endure from our beloved instahuns and will pass (hopefully soon) as soon as companies and shops start realising and seeing the feedback on places like this.

Literally begging for stuff...and lottie is right up there at the top.
I saw one last night on another grabbers page where she kept tagging things that were "outwith her budget" - yeah right...seen that trick millions of times love.

Its mortifying to watch women who are already quite well off, beg for free stuff.
Its shameful and I can only wait in anticipation for the day all the free stuff dries up and they actually have to pay for things like paint, furniture, hair tools like the rest of us.
Can you imagine the sad stories and tales of woe?
🤣

Tattle mention ! Funny, no mention of your constant begging, inability to say thank you for all the thousands of free tit ( #prproduct) and avoidance of HMRC 👋👋👋