Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! When she has to put her hand in her pocket she’s buys cheap. IKEA cushions that don’t fit.

Reactions: 2
She’s started the garden and doing living room too. Does she work? If not she’s doing ok on her own. Hubby must be skint!

Reactions: 1
Hinting for sofas!! The shops aren’t open so she can’t make that big a purchase without sitting on them. Gosh, what san attitude when your last sofas were for FREE, hardly matters if they are comfy if you haven’t even had to pay for them!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think her make up looks like panda eyes like she’s left it on from the day before

Reactions: 6
And probably a robot lawnmower like those hoovers. Obviously went direct to company to ask rather than a beg box this time

Reactions: 3
Oh the begging game was strong in that ‘Q&A’ (where she clearly asks herself the questions’.

I laughed at the ‘I don’t like to share the costs of the house / kitchen’ intertwined with ‘I can’t afford to do the garden’.

So grabby, so disingenuous

Reactions: 5
Oh the begging game was strong in that ‘Q&A’ (where she clearly asks herself the questions’.

I laughed at the ‘I don’t like to share the costs of the house / kitchen’ intertwined with ‘I can’t afford to do the garden’.

So grabby, so disingenuous
Also said Ex hubby has a construction firm as second son may end up working for him. If that’s the case she can pretty much get work done at cost surely

Reactions: 5
Also said Ex hubby has a construction firm as second son may end up working for him. If that’s the case she can pretty much get work done at cost surely
I picked up on that one. When did they actually split up? Did she broach them subject at the time? I only realised she was single through this thread. Her hubby must be paying an awful lot of money for her to stay there whilst not working.

Reactions: 2
I picked up on that one. When did they actually split up? Did she broach them subject at the time? I only realised she was single through this thread. Her hubby must be paying an awful lot of money for her to stay there whilst not working.
Yes but I’m guessing if his firm built it wouldn’t have cost as much as if it was you or I building .... she’s mentioned it a few times he’s not there but presumably was when they built it.

The begging paid off - clearly.

Surprised we don’t see her sitting on the loo begging for bog roll....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh they've given those to a few accounts I follow,
This has the opposite effect for me. If they’re willing to give them away just for a few Instagram posts. I don’t bloody want one. I’m not paying for these things when begs just get given them. I work too hard for that.

Reactions: 4
bagged (begged) herself a new rug - what a surprise!! I hope she declares all these “Pr products” as an income!! 😡😡

Reactions: 1