Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After discovering how desperate she is over the tent, I just unfollowed her. Awful! How ghastly that she is begging so much.

Reactions: 2
I have never seen such blatant begging and ‘pr’ freebies. She is hideous! I think she has spent so much on the house she can’t afford to buy anything to put in it so she thinks that qualifies her to shamelessly beg freebies, even down yo replacing her new carpet in the lounge that she ruined! Tbh, I literally think she has maxed out with the house because I have never known anyone bang on so much about money and not being able to afford stuff! The house will stay unfurnished if she doesn’t beg - how embarrassing for her and her husband!

Reactions: 3
I have never seen such blatant begging and ‘pr’ freebies. She is hideous! I think she has spent so much on the house she can’t afford to buy anything to put in it so she thinks that qualifies her to shamelessly beg freebies, even down yo replacing her new carpet in the lounge that she ruined! Tbh, I literally think she has maxed out with the house because I have never known anyone bang on so much about money and not being able to afford stuff! The house will stay unfurnished if she doesn’t beg - how embarrassing for her and her husband!
Hubby isn’t there anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wonder if he’s aware. He must be. I expect if there’s a new woman on the scene, no doubt she’ll have had a look.

The Housebuild is even worse!

Reactions: 4

Wonder if he’s aware. He must be. I expect if there’s a new woman on the scene, no doubt she’ll have had a look.

The Housebuild is even worse!
What happened to her husband- I thought they built the place together?! Yes, I have seen the house build woman - absolutely dreadful!

What happened to her husband- I thought they built the place together?! Yes, I have seen the house build woman - absolutely dreadful!
They separated/divorced. She mentioned it as a few people asked where hun was. She obvs did all right out of it. She doesn’t work so there must be something coming from somewhere

Reactions: 1
They separated/divorced. She mentioned it as a few people asked where hun was. She obvs did all right out of it. She doesn’t work so there must be something coming from somewhere
Ah ok. I thought they built the house together and because she used to say ‘we’ when they first moved in - like their plans for the basement, she said ‘we can’t afford to do that right now’ - didn’t sound like she was talking about the kids. Nowadays she definitely say ‘I’ ‘I’ ‘I’!!! Perhaps they split after they moved in - in which case she may well not get to keep her house. I know someone this happened to and whilst she did very well out of the divorce she did have to sell the huge house they had built. She was probably never happy with anything she had and always wanted the ‘next’ thing, I mean she is a HUGE consumer and always talking about what she ‘needs’ to buy next.

Still not happy with the massive tv she got second hand probably gifted from friend anyway. Cue gifted mirrored hidden tv or good try anyway. Sorry I get so angry I don’t even speak in full sentences

Still not happy with the massive tv she got second hand probably gifted from friend anyway. Cue gifted mirrored hidden tv or good try anyway. Sorry I get so angry I don’t even speak in full sentences
This!! She is so ungrateful! Bagged a tv from a friend- like she is hard done by or something because she doesn’t have one in her kitchen- then moans that it isn’t good enough, so starts the begging! What a horrible, horrible woman!

Ah ok. I thought they built the house together and because she used to say ‘we’ when they first moved in - like their plans for the basement, she said ‘we can’t afford to do that right now’ - didn’t sound like she was talking about the kids. Nowadays she definitely say ‘I’ ‘I’ ‘I’!!! Perhaps they split after they moved in - in which case she may well not get to keep her house. I know someone this happened to and whilst she did very well out of the divorce she did have to sell the huge house they had built. She was probably never happy with anything she had and always wanted the ‘next’ thing, I mean she is a HUGE consumer and always talking about what she ‘needs’ to buy next.
Yeah, I think they were together at the start. He must have been very naughty for her to keep the house.

I don’t understand the randomness of those concrete slabs in her garden. It looks so disjointed and no real idea .... table area the furthest from the kitchen as possible and just slabs that make no real pattern or rhyme or reason ? Just me? 😂

I don’t understand the randomness of those concrete slabs in her garden. It looks so disjointed and no real idea .... table area the furthest from the kitchen as possible and just slabs that make no real pattern or rhyme or reason ? Just me? 😂
Probably shown it like that hoping to get a company to sort for free. She is one of the worst begs around, the sad voice ‘it’ll get sorted one day’ F*** off get a normal job and work for it. Talk about acting like she’s owed stuff, funny how these instagrammers spot a message amongst ‘the hundreds’ of messages they get offering them free tit or
‘Trolling’ them but Ask them where did they get something or the size and your ignored

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably shown it like that hoping to get a company to sort for free. She is one of the worst begs around, the sad voice ‘it’ll get sorted one day’ F*** off get a normal job and work for it. Talk about acting like she’s owed stuff, funny how these instagrammers spot a message amongst ‘the hundreds’ of messages they get offering them free tit or
‘Trolling’ them but Ask them where did they get something or the size and your ignored
She’s a lazy witch. She needs to stop with the beg, it’s embarrassing, she literally has no shame. There’s families out there that would swap with her in a heart beat. She needs to beg for some dignity 😡

She’s a lazy witch. She needs to stop with the beg, it’s embarrassing, she literally has no shame. There’s families out there that would swap with her in a heart beat. She needs to beg for some dignity 😡
Insta really does bring out the worst in the non working gormless corporate wives! They get this false sense of celeb status because of their equally gormless followers!

This is a classic ! She’s such a Beg! No wonder she’s single, how demanding must she be!
actually gutted I didn’t get a mention on her stories about that. “A troll has just pretended to offer me a free tent. I’m not begging. I was genuinely asking for enquiries. I want to buy my tent” and just watch her nose get longer and longer