Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She calls us vile and rude for calling her out on being vile and rude. Honestly these people are so ignorant and so stuck in their own little world. If that was me being spoken about I would at least think a bit about what people are saying and why. Not Lottie, ignorance is bliss!

Reactions: 5
Oh goodness- how awful that her attention was drawn to it because a child at school told one of her boys about it. Oh wait a minute - no she just said that it was her followers that drew her attention to it! Anyway, regardless I feel sorry for the boy, school can feel hard enough without that. Lottie doesn’t seemed bothered though, in fact I think she thinks she is a bit of a Celeb! Weird, I would have thought these Instahuns would be giving much more thought to their children and how their actions affect them. Take note Lauren (the artist formerly known as Hunters and Heels 😂), this is what happens when you go to secondary school!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor kid. Being told by kids at school about his mother on the internet. Just goes to show the Mum’s at the school must have a right old laugh!!

Poor kid. Being told by kids at school about his mother on the internet. Just goes to show the Mum’s at the school must have a right old laugh!!
Prob all slating her for her freebies and constant begging behind her back. Unlike here where we say it as it is. 😂

Lives in a big house driving a Range Rover (has she mentioned that?). Getting probably gifted turf laid. But can’t afford RayBans so I bought these cheap sunglasses.... cue PRgift/AD for more glasses that’ll be couriered over. My heart bleeds for her.
What are her credentials other than built a reasonably large house but has no original style and fills it with gifted stuff.

Reactions: 2
Prob all slating her for her freebies and constant begging behind her back. Unlike here where we say it as it is. 😂

Lives in a big house driving a Range Rover (has she mentioned that?). Getting probably gifted turf laid. But can’t afford RayBans so I bought these cheap sunglasses.... cue PRgift/AD for more glasses that’ll be couriered over. My heart bleeds for her.
What are her credentials other than built a reasonably large house but has no original style and fills it with gifted stuff.
“Can anyone recommend some really expensive sunglasses, that I might be able to blag for free?”

Laughed at her comment ‘I’m not that good at the internet’.

pretty good at using it to kit your house out for free though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would absolutely die a thousand deaths if this was me!..my god, the woman has no shame...cringe! 😖

Laughed at her comment ‘I’m not that good at the internet’.

pretty good at using it to kit your house out for free though
And being slated online for doing nothing???? She’s a bloody scrounge bag, how about putting your hand in your pocket for once lottie instead of being a sneaky witch hinting on your stories for free tit you absolute idiot! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it strange that they don’t have any stuff or old furniture don’t most people move in with old sofas etc and replace when they can

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it strange that they don’t have any stuff or old furniture don’t most people move in with old sofas etc and replace when they can
When they first moved in they had some old stuff until she started gettIng everything gifted. The old stuff was not very instaworthy and looked weird in the luxury new house. It was literally like they spent every penny on the house and had nothing left to kit it out. Most people would do it over time as and when they could afford but she just begs instead. I think the businesses that support her begginess are a lot to blame, they could do so much better.

Wonder if Mr Lottie isn’t coughing up enough maintenance..... she seems to be doing ok to me.
Is she separated?

Someone’s rattled her cage!! She’s not gonna mention tattle again but wanted to clarify that she ALWAYS declares if something was gifted etc! And she paid for the grass! Blimey, like most people have to love. 😂😂

• Haha
Is she separated?

Someone’s rattled her cage!! She’s not gonna mention tattle again but wanted to clarify that she ALWAYS declares if something was gifted etc! And she paid for the grass! Blimey, like most people have to love. 😂😂
She had to pay for the turf?! tit! She’s losing her touch!!! #notaprproduct #didntbegenough

Reactions: 4
Is she separated?

Yes she mentioned it before. As she was asked where he was. Think he was around when they first built it but she’s on her own now. Prob why she’s now constantly telling us how she’d love x y z but can’t afford it and begging.

Reactions: 1
Yes she mentioned it before. As she was asked where he was. Think he was around when they first built it but she’s on her own now. Prob why she’s now constantly telling us how she’d love x y z but can’t afford it and begging.
Blimey! Didn’t realise she was on her own. She’s doing well keeping the house.