Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I wonder are they leaving or is there literally pennies in the bank and they can't offer anything but a basis wage...
Id say for a few of them contracts were due for renewal and they didn’t want to reduce their fees. Get rid of 2fm. Sher there must be no one listening to it at this stage

Reactions: 6

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Kayleigh, yet another influencer with absolutely no experience in broadcasting or radio. Why can’t they hire people who actually went to college to study this ? Instead of the primary school who did a few impressions and now has a few followers.
Exactly..so unfair to all the qualified people out there that these insta huns are getting these gigs🙄

Is Lottle really trying to convince us that this is an authentic picture of her? I’ve never seen anything so photoshopped and fake .
She even has it as her profile pic on insta, it’s a completely different person .
She actually looks more like Zamperelli in that photo than herself!
Also that long hair she recently had put in, my God the length of it. Desperate.
That podcast is so cringey. Done up to the nines even though it’s a podcast, most people would be listening instead of watching. They really think a lot of themselves.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
It’s all very odd if you ask me. To get that excited about a 5 week stint screams something is off. Summer schedule means summer. They have def treated her like a fool.

McQ1989

Oh look, here's another post of my child walking around an underground carpark in the most dull outfits ever 🥱

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Is it just me or does she seem to head off on a 'well needed/well deserved' break every 3 or 4 weeks? I haven't had a holiday in nearly 4 years 😅
It's awful stressful spend the day browsing Mail Online and Instagram

• Haha

Lovenews

Chatty Member
the sun has reported her show has been axed and that Monaghan girl Kayleigh is getting the drivetime slot. Does that mean Lottie is gone gone? It was all a ploy to get rid of her but god that was fast. Why is noone speaking out about rte at the minute...its a joke of a place.

• Wow

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Doesn't carl have a BA too
He does but Corl is a contractor. The person who returned the cor was staff. The same person that was ‘spoken to by RTE’ over filming an ad for the cor for social media and the same person that respectfully parted company with her agent 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5