Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
the sun has reported her show has been axed and that Monaghan girl Kayleigh is getting the drivetime slot. Does that mean Lottie is gone gone? It was all a ploy to get rid of her but god that was fast. Why is noone speaking out about rte at the minute...its a joke of a place.
That kayleigh one another fool

Reactions: 8

moonwaterpisces

I am so happy there is other people in this world that can't bare the likes of Lottie Ryan. She is painful, I've never once followed or interacted with her but fuck me I know so much about her life from "Irish journalism".

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Actually feel sorry for Lottie, she needs to have some self respect now and move on from RTE. that TikTok one is a dose, cannot understand the interest in her at all.
She's a bit of a tragedy on a human level right enough, but I lost any respect I had for her when I saw her looking for "breakfast recommendations" one Sunday morning.

• Haha
Lottie is bad that’s for sure, the constant pushing her voice and then catching her breath.
But yer man on with her is dire altogether. Where did they find him?!! And leaving him there and letting her go.
They had zero chemistry and she always had to prompt him to say anything.
An embarrassment of a show. But it is a major kick in the teeth to keep him.
Lottie showing back up to work out her notice after being publicly fired. She has some neck. They’d never see me again.

Couldn’t agree more! Constantly filtering , everyday! Very strange , especially for an older woman like herself .
I think she attaches the Dyson to her mouth of an evening, full power. Her lips are hideous!

The constant use of filters drives me nuts! Screams insecurity
Screams Ugly lol

I've just seen her Toyota ambassador post on Instagram. It's a whit Hiace you should be in hun!

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Why would RTE go to the effort of doing promo photos of her & David if it was only for 5 weeks? She covered Jen's maternity on Breakfast and I don't remember as much of a fuss either from her or 2FM - it definitely came across from her that she had finally "arrived" and got the show she craved with Drive

I reckon she's put out this statement to save face for all parties involved and she'll be rewarded down the line either in 2FM or the DWTS gig.
If you read all the congratulatory comments from her post on 31st May and her thanking everyone it certainly was a bit OTT for a 5 week slot. Someone got screwed here…and I think it was Loddie.

McQ1989

At what stage do you stop referring to yourself as a new mum? Wolf is nearly 18 months now. My son is a year old and I wouldn't call myself a new dad.

Reactions: 7

McQ1989

Funny how she didn't post those headlines on her Instagram story 😂 she's clarified that she has left Tubridy's agent. Rats and sinking ship spring to mind

JanineButcher

Is Lottle really trying to convince us that this is an authentic picture of her? I’ve never seen anything so photoshopped and fake .
She even has it as her profile pic on insta, it’s a completely different person .

Attachments

• Haha

Marjorie

Both of them do. Made up and glammed up to the max talking about parenting but they look like they’re on a permanent night out. The issues they discuss are so niche and privelledged too. Not a real concern between them except maybe when Lottie discussed her babies speech delay. I don’t know-they’re just making light of everything it’s kind of laddish like they’re afraid ti be seen as “moms” in case that made them less attractive or marketable as they sell their souls like all these podcasters right now. And the intro with little going excuuuse me I’ve an amazing little boy-what has that got to Witt anything lol
I feel Lottie if given the chance has moments of realness. Like she doesn’t get family support and that is bloody hard. Her mom seems cold and mean-suggesting she get laser not even out of primary school. Weird and awful. Also this may be contentious but I feel they weirdly sexualise jens daughter going on and on about when she’ll get her period. No need and it’s just weird

Dailychat

VIP Member
On today for the absolute classic instahun beg for new cordless vacuum cleaner. Could she not even try something more original 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Guys why does she use filters, download the stories and re upload so that the filters aren’t tagged? How could you be that insecure?

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Certainly not condoning the bullying, I went through it too…it’s the timing of the particular conversation on the podcast that I’m iffy with.
Yeah don’t think it’s her that gave back the car as she’s been a BA for years but I’m sure someone will dig and find out who had a car on loan for 5 years.
Did I also hear today that someone else was a BA but had no driving license 🙈
Baz has a conviction for drunk driving.
That didn't stop a car company making him a BA!

• Wow