Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dailychat

VIP Member
On today for the absolute classic instahun beg for new cordless vacuum cleaner. Could she not even try something more original 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Guys why does she use filters, download the stories and re upload so that the filters aren’t tagged? How could you be that insecure?

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Certainly not condoning the bullying, I went through it too…it’s the timing of the particular conversation on the podcast that I’m iffy with.
Yeah don’t think it’s her that gave back the car as she’s been a BA for years but I’m sure someone will dig and find out who had a car on loan for 5 years.
Did I also hear today that someone else was a BA but had no driving license 🙈
Baz has a conviction for drunk driving.
That didn't stop a car company making him a BA!

• Wow

swampdonkey22

reads entertainment segments on the hours from the daily mail. most stations have a work experience student doing this job. She’s a 36 year trying to reach out to a target audience of 15-20 year olds

Jg86

VIP Member
Personally I think there’s a lot more under the surface and that’s why she’s trying to get ahead of this whole thing by saying she’s parted ways with her management company. Lottie, Bonnie, the whole lot of them have this superior complex along with being extremely entitled
Tantrums are being had at 2fm by the entitled brats

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
I also read that Doireann is doing a “collab” with a builders providers who are supplying stuff for her house reno

Malc

Chatty Member
Personally I think there’s a lot more under the surface and that’s why she’s trying to get ahead of this whole thing by saying she’s parted ways with her management company. Lottie, Bonnie, the whole lot of them have this superior complex along with being extremely entitled
I agree!! There’s so much more to come out !!

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
She uses the same “talent agent” as Tubs. I’ve is used by a lot of their “stars”. She won’t be happy if her salary is revealed

Reactions: 6
She can filter all she wants I guess but doing it so that she uploads the story making sure the name of the filter isn’t shown is weird when it’s so blatant.
21A0C249-8741-4660-B84C-A3583A5A8CEB.jpeg

• Wow

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
she’s sponsored/gifted/brand ambassador for a car company
Not anymore according to the blogs.

A staff member was a BA for a car brand. Had cars for 5 years.

When pressed if the person still had the car, the acting DG said no, it had been returned.

When asked when it was returned he replied ‘yesterday’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You could not make this stuff up.

According to social media, the car that was returned yesterday was Lottie Ryan’s!

And yes it was also alluded to that someone else was a car BA but had no driving license

Last edited:

McQ1989

Lottie's name appearing all over the replies - it's something she'd be stupid enough to be at alright.

Screenshot_20230705_181659_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Did anyone hear her on her dads anniversary on with Jennifer zap whatever elli ..... it came up about Jennifer having his chair and she did this whole ‘i should be in that chair’ trying to put a funny slant on it but just ended up sounding like a rant! We know already Lottie. You shouldn’t be on the radio stat! The pain in the hole voice!
How many times has she been a stand while others were on leave/holiday. She did the breakfast show for ages after Jen and co left and they still ended up hiring someone else and someone who wasn’t even working for 2fm at the time ie Doireann. That had to have been a kick in the teeth for her.

McQ1989

And there we have it - the husband is now on the podcast as a guest. She's desperate for them to be another Spencer & Vogue

• Sick