Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear her on her dads anniversary on with Jennifer zap whatever elli ..... it came up about Jennifer having his chair and she did this whole ‘i should be in that chair’ trying to put a funny slant on it but just ended up sounding like a rant! We know already Lottie. You shouldn’t be on the radio stat! The pain in the hole voice!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone hear her on her dads anniversary on with Jennifer zap whatever elli ..... it came up about Jennifer having his chair and she did this whole ‘i should be in that chair’ trying to put a funny slant on it but just ended up sounding like a rant! We know already Lottie. You shouldn’t be on the radio stat! The pain in the hole voice!
How many times has she been a stand while others were on leave/holiday. She did the breakfast show for ages after Jen and co left and they still ended up hiring someone else and someone who wasn’t even working for 2fm at the time ie Doireann. That had to have been a kick in the teeth for her.

Reactions: 6
And not forgetting that she got full blown long hair extensions in lockdown.... she must think people are stupid
Also wish she would lighten her hair colour a bit it’s so harsh looking on her

Reactions: 9
I saw on one of her stories the other day...her hands!! Omg they were rotten looking. Prob was fake tan, but she just looked filthy.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t agree more! Constantly filtering , everyday! Very strange , especially for an older woman like herself .
I think she attaches the Dyson to her mouth of an evening, full power. Her lips are hideous!

The constant use of filters drives me nuts! Screams insecurity
Screams Ugly lol

I've just seen her Toyota ambassador post on Instagram. It's a whit Hiace you should be in hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love the way she announces that she will go through her baby travel system that she PURCHASED, but when she does the story, it’s a paid partnership with the baby room at Smyths. So the vote box she put up, yes/no do you want to see my travel system is complete bullshit, cos it was goin up as a paid ad anyway.

Reactions: 10
How do you know
I spied on insta, here’s the link😘

Reactions: 1
God I forgot there was a thread on her till I came in to find one after seeing her in the news. The gobshite.

Reactions: 2
I spied on insta, here’s the link😘

The husband looks like he's had his hand in the biscuit barrel!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s the biggest beggar

We’res the best place to purchase juice detox come on lottie google it nope she shared a page and got gifted juices I order from that company a few times and not a free bottle would they throw u in

Reactions: 4
She’s the biggest beggar

We’res the best place to purchase juice detox come on lottie google it nope she shared a page and got gifted juices I order from that company a few times and not a free bottle would they throw u in
Really sickening isn’t it.

Reactions: 3