Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

McQ1989

Is it just me or does she seem to head off on a 'well needed/well deserved' break every 3 or 4 weeks? I haven't had a holiday in nearly 4 years 😅

Reactions: 5
Podcasts should be dying a death now…who has the bloody time to listen to the shite most of these Huns spew. Just the way Lottie pronounces Wolf would make me run for the hills.

Reactions: 5
Bore off with your uninteresting pod cast with made up stories and shock value (or so they think) content.
The voices on the two of them are like nails on a blackboard. Lottie is acting now as if she’s ‘made it’.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
She is selling all her furniture because she is doing up her apartment and the furniture doesn’t fit in with her new look🤯. No cost of living crisis there

Thump

VIP Member
In in no way defending Lottie but didn’t she have an older type toyota car up until the last few years when she got the BA and then moved onto a new flashy free car. She definitely wasn’t splashing her cash for an up to date car
Wouldn’t spend her own dosh on it but tries to influence others to

sunshine01

Especially without a big gulp for air at the end of it.
Yeah like what the fuck is with the gulps for air ? How has she been on the radio this long and this not been brought to her attention? I have to turn off the radio every time she comes on with the gasps for air in between. I have severe asthma and don’t even sound like her she’d want to get it checked out..

Thump

VIP Member
When will Lottie get the hint that RTE/2FM don't really rate her? They gave her the gig this week when half the country is probably still off and Laura Fox probably couldn't be bothered to do it.

It comes across as if RTE bosses give her as little as possible to do so that she leaves but yet she seems content/not taking the hint.
She’s content because she’s stealing a living there instead of getting a real job. One of the original nepo-babies of RTE.

resu1324

Not anymore according to the blogs.

A staff member was a BA for a car brand. Had cars for 5 years.

When pressed if the person still had the car, the acting DG said no, it had been returned.

When asked when it was returned he replied ‘yesterday’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You could not make this stuff up.

According to social media, the car that was returned yesterday was Lottie Ryan’s!

And yes it was also alluded to that someone else was a car BA but had no driving license
In in no way defending Lottie but didn’t she have an older type toyota car up until the last few years when she got the BA and then moved onto a new flashy free car. She definitely wasn’t splashing her cash for an up to date car

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
She's really dragging the arse out of her LLS gig.

Such an ambitious wannabe but unfortunately for her, so unlikeable in front of the camera.