Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Doesn't carl have a BA too
He does but Corl is a contractor. The person who returned the cor was staff. The same person that was ‘spoken to by RTE’ over filming an ad for the cor for social media and the same person that respectfully parted company with her agent 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5

Bananarepublic

Lottie is a contractor. She spoke about bring self employed on her podcast a few weeks ago. I dont think its her tbh.

Dailychat

VIP Member
I think it might have worked out better for her if she was with someone well known anda bigger name. I never listened to that lad before so had no clue who he was. I hate to say it but if they can pull in these "tik tok stars" is Kieran Corrigan going to be next to join Kayleigh?
I would doubt it, he was brought on to Jennifer Zamperellis show a few years ago and bearly lasted a few weeks. I stopped listening to her show around then for fear he would pop up at some random time.

McQ1989

Time for a break she says with a straight face about a month after being #gifted a stay at the K Club. I can imagine designing that kitchen table took alot out of her!

APM

Didn’t realise Lottie had a thread, A ) she’s ruined herself with fillers/ cosmetic procedures and B) i can’t explain it but I get filled with irrational rage when she says the word ‘arrrkwaaard’ (awkward) vent over 🙃

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Listening to Lottie on the radio and she is giving out about the price of concert tickets -

'there's no way I'm paying that amount to go see anyone'

She desperately tries to be relatable.

Gifted meal in The Ivy tonight. Luckily she was able to juggle everything so as not to miss out on that.
Gifted fancy hotel stay a few weeks ago.
Am I missing something with this one? Who is she to warrant all these fancy freebies? She reads entertainment news taken from daily mail a couple of times a day on radio.
The mind boggles.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Can someone explain the car thing to me like I’m five 🤣
Car thing 1: Lottie Ryan filmed a vid for a car company in the rte carpark without rte permission. This is problematic as it could be seen that Rte are somehow endorsing this car brand without money exchanging betweeen them - it could break fair competition rules with other car brands etc.

Car thing 2. Renault loaned Marty morrisey a car and he showed up to Renault appearances at garages. This is a benefit in kind (where a company gives a product or benefit instead of paying a fee like £10k to a person). Problematic becuse it was undeclared. Problematic for rte because Marty morrisey driving around in a Renault he was gifted could imply an rte endorsement. It’s a bit like a man utd player running on to the pitch with another brand on their shirt.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
New article out saying they might be trying to do something to “save face” not sure how accurate it is
At this stage she should go..if she was wanted she would have gotten a successful show years ago.

Izzbizz1212

I saw on one of her stories the other day...her hands!! Omg they were rotten looking. Prob was fake tan, but she just looked filthy.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
So does this mean she'll be back trawling the Mail Online again.

RTE do seem to have it in for her

JanineButcher

RTE couldn't win in this situation, they pick Doireann they get blamed for having favourites - they pick Lottie it's nepotism.

Ps they're both doses
They shouldn’t have gone with her and picked a fresh face … I don’t understand why they picked Doireann .

Miss_cici

Tut Tut Lottie, filming an ad for your free car in the RTE carpark the day after the hidden payments stuff came out. Some neck on her, does she think she’s untouchable or is she just stupid.
Article is behind a pay wall but apparently she's been "spoken to by RTÉ".

• Haha

McQ1989

Poor Lottie. A former champion returning to DWTS to do Riverdance and the hosts want to talk to Bernard O'Shea & Marty Morrissey instead 😬

• Haha
Just listened there to Lottie reading the daily mail entertainment news. My God the way she gasps for breath at the end of every sentence. I’d heard it before but never as bad. It’s so strange.

• Haha