Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Lottie needs to move on now, RTÉ have zero intention of furthering her broadcasting career. They’re making a fool out of her at this stage.
kayleigh is another fool to go near them.

Reactions: 21

Thump

VIP Member
Actually feel sorry for Lottie, she needs to have some self respect now and move on from RTE. that TikTok one is a dose, cannot understand the interest in her at all.

Reactions: 18
Tut Tut Lottie, filming an ad for your free car in the RTE carpark the day after the hidden payments stuff came out. Some neck on her, does she think she’s untouchable or is she just stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

McQ1989

Looking forward to hearing how Lottie balances reading showbiz news for 2mins every hour and being a 'mom', should be great content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

JanineButcher

Lottie is bad but that dose Kayleigh is worse!!!
RTE really are making a fool out of Lottie now,giving her the scraps,she needs to move on!
Kayleigh, yet another influencer with absolutely no experience in broadcasting or radio. Why can’t they hire people who actually went to college to study this ? Instead of the primary school who did a few impressions and now has a few followers.

Reactions: 14

McQ1989

'The leaving cert isn't the be all and end all' - easy to say when you have a famous daddy to shoehorn you into a role with his employer 😏

Reactions: 14

Addd

VIP Member
Personally I think there’s a lot more under the surface and that’s why she’s trying to get ahead of this whole thing by saying she’s parted ways with her management company. Lottie, Bonnie, the whole lot of them have this superior complex along with being extremely entitled

Reactions: 13
The cynic in me is wondering if the latest pod ‘clip’ regooording her being bullied in school is a low key dig to suggest she’s being bullied now by the public or it’s to deflect what’s going on now to make us feel sorry for her.
Jen sympathising when she herself gives mega mean girl vibes.
Just who wants to hear these two banging on about boring shit.
Also, aport from her free cor hasn’t she recently been gifted a load of furniture and flooring for her aportment that she worked her orse off for although most of that has disappeared off her Insta.
And I’m not sure there is one Instahun in Ireland who isn’t sleeping on an Emma mattress.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

McQ1989

Lottie on Summer Drive and they get rid of her before the summer even starts, brutal from RTE.

That Kayleigh one is a complete dose, just another influencer with no clue about broadcasting.

Ailte

VIP Member
Did anyone hear her on her dads anniversary on with Jennifer zap whatever elli ..... it came up about Jennifer having his chair and she did this whole ‘i should be in that chair’ trying to put a funny slant on it but just ended up sounding like a rant! We know already Lottie. You shouldn’t be on the radio stat! The pain in the hole voice!

Tbh I'd say anyone who was employed and had other revenues or means like podcasts, sponsorship weren't renewed contracts, she should ahve known better though coz they chose doireann over her for dancing with the stars, which I thought was awful bad form
I’m no fan but I think she would have been good on DWTS, her speech wouldn’t have been so pronounced. She had a huge knowledge and was genuinely into it. And she already ‘worked’ with Jen Z and had a bit of a rapport with her. But no, gave it to a Garrihy who was woeful wringing her hands and fake laughin.

Reactions: 11

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Guys why does she use filters, download the stories and re upload so that the filters aren’t tagged? How could you be that insecure?
Also, if you’re gonna do that could she not use a more subtle filter rather than looking like an alien?!

• Haha
Love the way she announces that she will go through her baby travel system that she PURCHASED, but when she does the story, it’s a paid partnership with the baby room at Smyths. So the vote box she put up, yes/no do you want to see my travel system is complete bullshit, cos it was goin up as a paid ad anyway.