Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Guys why does she use filters, download the stories and re upload so that the filters aren’t tagged? How could you be that insecure?
Also, if you’re gonna do that could she not use a more subtle filter rather than looking like an alien?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love the way she announces that she will go through her baby travel system that she PURCHASED, but when she does the story, it’s a paid partnership with the baby room at Smyths. So the vote box she put up, yes/no do you want to see my travel system is complete bullshit, cos it was goin up as a paid ad anyway.

Reactions: 11

McQ1989

RTE couldn't win in this situation, they pick Doireann they get blamed for having favourites - they pick Lottie it's nepotism.

Ps they're both doses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who are these people anyway: does anyone think Lottie Ryan would be in that ‘job’ if she didn’t have her father’s connection. Let alone be chosen as a brand ambassador for Toyota. She reads stories from the Daily Mail for a minute every hour. Wow wee.

McQ1989

Why would RTE go to the effort of doing promo photos of her & David if it was only for 5 weeks? She covered Jen's maternity on Breakfast and I don't remember as much of a fuss either from her or 2FM - it definitely came across from her that she had finally "arrived" and got the show she craved with Drive

I reckon she's put out this statement to save face for all parties involved and she'll be rewarded down the line either in 2FM or the DWTS gig.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Lottie is bad but that dose Kayleigh is worse!!!
RTE really are making a fool out of Lottie now,giving her the scraps,she needs to move on!

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Is she seriously advertising skincare when she pumps herself with Botox and lip fillers regularly making out she’s good skin but it’s 💉 . ‘No makeup ‘ but has eyebrows and eyelashes done , fake tan and skin stretched to hide her 40_+ years. Gen X, Z or Y are going to be seriously messed up if this is what’s influencing them with the lies 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9

resu1324

Every time i see her stories I always think of lord farquaad from shrek. The hair length and filters do her no favours

• Haha

Emiano

Kayleigh, yet another influencer with absolutely no experience in broadcasting or radio. Why can’t they hire people who actually went to college to study this ? Instead of the primary school who did a few impressions and now has a few followers.
Not even impressions! All I’ve seen is her doing lip synchs. Even Doireann was good at some impressions tbf. Or has Kayleigh branched out since?

Whatever you might think of Lottie, she at least knows how to present and has years of radio experience.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Lottie needs to move on now, RTÉ have zero intention of furthering her broadcasting career. They’re making a fool out of her at this stage.
kayleigh is another fool to go near them.
Very strange that they would hire Kayleigh Trappe, she has only been in the scene a wet week. I suppose she will command less money than Lottie in order to get her profile increased.

Base2019

VIP Member
And not forgetting that she got full blown long hair extensions in lockdown.... she must think people are stupid
Also wish she would lighten her hair colour a bit it’s so harsh looking on her