LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just a real piece of work. He’s so childish and shouldn’t be in charge of such a big company. On that programme he spent the whole thing going on about how he’d be sacking people if they didn’t get the tiniest thing right.
Grow up, mister - it’s a business, not a game in the playground.

Reactions: 2
He’s just a real piece of work. He’s so childish and shouldn’t be in charge of such a big company. On that programme he spent the whole thing going on about how he’d be sacking people if they didn’t get the tiniest thing right.
Grow up, mister - it’s a business, not a game in the playground.
What’s the program - I have ironing to do and need something to watch

• Haha
God he was absolutely awful on that program. I know his partner through a friend and he’s absolutely lovely. Apparently Adam doesn’t treat him very nicely at all and the flashiness is all for show

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The guy has got to be one of the worst people in fashion. In The Style is a heap of fast fashion tat ‘designed’ by other low lives who dont want to get a real job. Why anyone would buy anything from them in the first place without the race debacle is beyond me!

I wonder if she will follow up now he’s released his sob story.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God he was absolutely awful on that program. I know his partner through a friend and he’s absolutely lovely. Apparently Adam doesn’t treat him very nicely at all and the flashiness is all for show
yes I thought the partner came across as really nice and basically spent the whole time rolling his eyes at boss bloke's 'diva demands'

What’s the program - I have ironing to do and need something to watch
it's called Breaking Fashion, on iplayer

I’ve just put some Halfeti on and thought about LL absolutely plastering herself in the stuff like it’s impulse body spray. UGH. DAY RUINED.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just put some Halfeti on and thought about LL absolutely plastering herself in the stuff like it’s impulse body spray. UGH. DAY RUINED.
Yeh, I’ve really gone off it now, just looking at the bottle gives me the creeps knowing the OAP wears it too and I did absolutely love it. Have to seek out a new one when the shops open up again 🙄

• Haha
The guy has got to be one of the worst people in fashion. In The Style is a heap of fast fashion tat ‘designed’ by other low lives who dont want to get a real job. Why anyone would buy anything from them in the first place without the race debacle is beyond me!

I wonder if she will follow up now he’s released his sob story.
Nah. I bet she’s reading here and trying to come up with something “original”. Good luck, love! Is her twitter still private? Can’t be bothered to look. Also watched something else as I decided I hate ironing enough without enraging myself some more watching some jumped up little prick. 1 story was enough and I’ve worked with enough of those types and had my fill for several lifetimes 😁

Reactions: 1
Nah. I bet she’s reading here and trying to come up with something “original”. Good luck, love! Is her twitter still private? Can’t be bothered to look. Also watched something else as I decided I hate ironing enough without enraging myself some more watching some jumped up little prick. 1 story was enough and I’ve worked with enough of those types and had my fill for several lifetimes 😁
Yeh still private

• Angry
Reactions: 1
You should watch it 😬 it’s what initially opened my eyes up to all the fakeness, it’s entertaining 😌

• Haha
You should watch it 😬 it’s what initially opened my eyes up to all the fakeness, it’s entertaining 😌
Ok. I’ll wait for a really miserable day - think it’s supposed to be crap weather over the next week or so, so I’ll give it a go and then probably be back spewing expletives 😆

Does this mean there’s not gonna be a LornaLuxe summer collection launch ??
Ha! I bet you LooneyLuxeLiar is going to push for this in a few days regardless of the current clusterfk state of affairs that her business partner, ITS, is in. The truth always comes out!! I’m done with the Looney! However, since founding this gem of thread where everyone is exposing, calling her out and standing up for what’s right, I’m going to be around here for some fun banter with you ladies.

Ha! I bet you LooneyLuxeLiar is going to push for this in a few days regardless of the current clusterfk state of affairs that her business partner, ITS, is in. The truth always comes out!! I’m done with the Looney! However, since founding this gem of thread where everyone is exposing, calling her out and standing up for what’s right, I’m going to be around here for some fun banter with you ladies.
ha yes, the pain of watching her 'socials' is worth it for the tattle commentary that follows..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WTF !!!!!!!! is she now declaring herself as some sort of counsellor .. suggesting You Tube lectures, ,books, meditation she found helpful and if you feel like it you can Fukkin DM her for a natter !!!!!! God give me strength this vile twit is on the ‘LoonyLuxeLiar glory path again !’ 😡😡😡🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I meant “finding” not “founding”. The iPhone thinks it’s smarter than humans.

WTF !!!!!!!! is she now declaring herself as some sort of counsellor .. suggesting You Tube lectures, ,books, meditation she found helpful and if you feel like it you can Fukkin DM her for a natter !!!!!! God give me strength this vile twit is on the ‘LoonyLuxeLiar glory path again !’ 😡😡😡🤬
She found another way to scam her minions?! Meditations from a looney??? 🤣

I meant “finding” not “founding”. The iPhone thinks it’s smarter than humans.

She found another way to scam her minions?! Meditations from a looney??? 🤣
This^^
Just *imaging her doing insta méditations or agony aunt sessions. Bahahahaha 🤣

Édit *imagining

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can just imagine the wave of panic seeping through every pore when she thinks she might not be perceived in a way she thinks she should be perceived. And that she might lose this enviable position in life. 🤣

I see ITS have wheeled out that ducking idiot GC to deflect from their monumental issues.Sweet Jesus. That’s what happens when you get a greedy brainless wonder running a company. He just got lucky.. for a while.

I guess due diligence wasn’t part of the infamous business plan/model Lorna.. no future proofing? No risk analysis?

no.. just greed.

Zero business acumen. Because it’s not a business.. it’s just a way of getting free stuff,

Time to jump Ship Lorna, hang up your gigantic hat and let Mr Luxe fund you in the way to which you’ve become accustomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can just imagine the wave of panic seeping through every pore when she thinks she might not be perceived in a way she thinks she should be perceived. And that she might lose this enviable position in life. 🤣

I see ITS have wheeled out that ducking idiot GC to deflect from their monumental issues.Sweet Jesus. That’s what happens when you get a greedy brainless wonder running a company. He just got lucky.. for a while.

I guess due diligence wasn’t part of the infamous business plan/model Lorna.. no future proofing? No risk analysis?

no.. just greed.

Zero business acumen. Because it’s not a business.. it’s just a way of getting free stuff,

Time to jump Ship Lorna, hang up your gigantic hat and let Mr Luxe fund you in the way to which you’ve become accustomed.
I couldn’t think of anything worse than sleeping in skin tight Lycra with a plastic transfer of GC on my chest !! Greedy Money grabbing ITS look how they respond to this question ..?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t think of anything worse than sleeping in skin tight Lycra with a plastic transfer of GC on my chest !! Greedy Money grabbing ITS look how they respond to this question ..?
duck me it’s even worse than the Terri lounge set

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.