LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her latest story post Dr Joy De Gruy Leary .. I’ll hold my hands up I haven’t read it .. yet .... but why is she posting other ‘people’s lectures ‘ onto her followers .. ?? Someone enlighten me ... I will read the post ... after I’ve cooked dinner .. sadly my whipping boy is useless 😂
It’s a link to a video of Dr Joy lecturing on the subject matter of her book. I think a lot of “influencers” are doing / posting similar to help educate their audiences, which I’m all for, but as someone else already said, how long it will last is another matter...

It won’t last because it’s not a cause she’s in any way concerned with.. i make that assumption given she’s never mentioned it before ( as neither have many others). When she signed up with ITS I doubt she questioned their ethics, she would have looked at what freebies she could get ( unnecessary expensive hotels for whipping boy to take the pics) how much commission she would make and how much glory she would gain.

she’s piggybacking and needs to be seen to be doing the right thing. We all know Lorna can’t see beyond the depth of her foundation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These influencers want to show their credentials against racism. But when it comes down to it many of them are working with organisations that are problematic like L’Oréal and inthestyle who haven’t featured a black model for months.

So what’s the next step for them? Show you’ve got morals and cease dealing with these firms? Or wait for things to pass and quietly resume taking money from these firms?

We will watch and wait but we have the receipts. Actions speak louder than words!
Especially when you have people calling L’Oréal our for their
It won’t last because it’s not a cause she’s in any way concerned with.. i make that assumption given she’s never mentioned it before ( as neither have many others). When she signed up with ITS I doubt she questioned their ethics, she would have looked at what freebies she could get ( unnecessary expensive hotels for whipping boy to take the pics) how much commission she would make and how much glory she would gain.

she’s piggybacking and needs to be seen to be doing the right thing. We all know Lorna can’t see beyond the depth of her foundation.
This. Lorna and all the rest are the height of performance slactivism. Thinking it’ll get her/then a few likes and build credibility - when they’ve done nothing thus far to create a more inclusive and diverse society.

Especially when you have people calling L’Oréal our for their

This. Lorna and all the rest are the height of performance slactivism. Thinking it’ll get her/then a few likes and build credibility - when they’ve done nothing thus far to create a more inclusive and diverse society.
This spectacle has me enraged today. Excuse the errors - literally hammering at my keypad to get the message out

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Fukkin love this ...so true

• Heart
Danielle Vanier posted this today! 🤨

View attachment 144139
Ooohhhh LoonyLuxeLiar won’t like that !! A negative Post from one of her ‘friends’ !!!

Hate to say it. Her stories are so repetitive I hardly even look at this thread anymore hahaha sakes. She has got to be the worst ‘influencer’ ever. Who wears make up like that everyday just to sit at home?!
I keep saying same Ol same Ol and repetitive LL but fukk me I was looking for something on her I g grid today and OMG. I underestimated what a Fukkin same Ol same Ol same Ol boring repetitive free loading vile person she is !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do you reckon the tit is going down in the luxe’s flat? I mean.. she’s going to need to look inward, possibly “reinvent” herself again as she did for lock down ( dressing gown/ make up / giveaways / boring)

There’s always going to be a section of society that don’t give a duck about anything and will continue to massage LL’s ego and believe the lies. Don’t forget LL NEEDS Instagram as it feeds her narcissism. If you cut off a narcs supply they lose their tit.

I reckon she will ask the Huns what THEY want to see “ in these times” and the Huns will reply saying THEY want normality and THEY want to see her MIND NUMBING make up routine so she will carry on with it.

Because they asked her to... not because she wants to.. obvs

SSDD ( Same tit Different Day)

That guy from in the style seemed like a huge bleep on that fashion programme, so glad to see he hasn’t changed this facet of his personality

Reactions: 11
Omg ladies, I think some people just follow without thinking or fact checking on the “Black Out Tuesday” that has gone viral. The real intention is far from what it has become.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg ladies, I think some people just follow without thinking or fact checking on the “Black Out Tuesday” that has gone viral. The real intention is far from what it has become.
It’s crazy. People were just doing it because their friends were doing it, and not with a second thought to the movement. And the black lives matter # was just a clog of black squares 😔

• Sad
So ITS really are in the tit. Ha us tattlers called it... the boss guy is so awful. I remember a bit in the doc when he was taking a pouty selfie in the car and said something like ‘I’m just really feeling myself in this shirt’ what an absolute beg 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched his stories where heS explaining himself... what do you reckon ? Probably need an ITS thread now. And lo and behold.. Lorna is asking how the Huns are.

Reactions: 3
Just watched his stories where heS explaining himself... what do you reckon ? Probably need an ITS thread now. And lo and behold.. Lorna is asking how the Huns are.
Yeah without wanting to derail I found it quite disingenuous. Especially as he seems to end and then comes back on with watery eyes saying he didn’t want to make make it about him but that’s exactly how it ends - about him!

Yep victim mentality. Familiar ?!!

“I’m sorry... BUT...”

I’m sure he went in to the business looking to make as much money as possible. End of.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.