Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marty-one

Hello

So I'm new here. Found out about the filter.. I see it on stills but I would've never noticed without knowing. And no mansion, what is up with that?

Anyway, here is my moodboard

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--28831342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

PT32

Long time lurker here and had to sign up to post this lol.
I’ve just realised something else she does with her stories. Watched the latest ones where she mentions Bobbi Brown makeup and then she says straight after oh look I’m getting messages from you guys already about Bobbi brown.... but she pre-records her stories right? Then she uploads the video (with filter) and does the subtitles & links (99% affiliate links of course). So when she said that when recording the the video, it wasn’t uploaded onto IG yet, therefore how would she be getting messages from people? She’s such a liar! Acting like she’s uploading them live and getting flooded with messages. Patheticcccccc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Jasmine

So.. I've started on the gin. I've got the weekend off from my care work, yes I'm a care worker and I love my job.
Anyway, this is what I sent to Mrs. Rodial... Hello Maria, as someone who is working on the front line caring for the elderly as my career, I have spent a lot of money on your fabulous products, and I will still continue. I am however dissapointed in the choice of influencer you choose to advertise through (lornaluxe) she has no clue at all regarding Skincare and beauty. I previously was a skincare/make up consultant before. I speak on behalf of my friends who love your products too as well as myself. Lornaluxe cheapens your brand and she isn't loyal to you. I hope you read this and maybe take it on board. Best wishes Jasmine xx 😊 ❤

Lol 😂 not just her though, any influencer who chops and changes brands to earn a fast buck.. By the way, you guys are so funny and whitty, I love you all. 😊 😘

If any of you have any questions for me then fire away! Nothing is off limits, but this is a one time only... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Recent lurker, first time poster 👋🏽 so I came across this forum accidentally last week when trying to find a link on Google for the Lorna Luxe and the Rodial collab. Reading the threads (yes I have read EVERYTHING 😂) has been the biggest eye opener for me! I really liked Lorna - followed her for a while and loved the whole aspirational spin. But to find out it was all based on a LIE!! I feel like I’ve been conned! Yes I am taking this personally 🤣🤣 the “Manor House” that turns out to be a flat - Seeing pics of her “living room” and how big her windows are, the wood panels in the bedroom thinking that it was this majestic grand mansion. The Bentley - where the f&ck has the Bentley post gone?!! I’m all for people sharing their passions via blogging and instagram but to have no knowledge of the products you’re flogging, the fake luxe lifestyle you’ve created is doing so much harm to impressionable people. I am genuinely outraged! And now to jump on the BLM hype without any real feelings towards the issue - sharing a few posts. I’m just baffled. I’m glad I’ve discovered the smoke and mirrors and I seriously hope more people become aware of this. This fake lifestyle has to stop!
Why not just own it. It is what it is and OWN IT. There’s no shame living in a 2 bed flat. There’s no shame in not being “rich”. The concealment of it perpetuates this idea that to be otherwise is not acceptable in society. Lorna needs to take a long look in the mirror and realise that selling herself out in the way that she has has made her credibility go from somewhere mid-range to below zero. Also - how can you sleep at night knowing that your living is based on being a fraud!!?
sorry for my rant. But thanks all -you’ve given me some good laughs. So much juice - wonder if Daily Mail will want to report this trickster after their last article on her!

I didn’t even know you could have a filter on a video unless it was displayed at the top as such. Can’t keep up with all this shit. So I guess the patchy bit in between her eyebrows is dry skin with some weird filter thing over?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ELT1506

I always think that. It’s like the people on facebook who ask what time the Dr’s opens.... JUST GOOGLE IT
Exactly!
And ‘right I’m going to find John’ Find? Find? Where exactly? Stop making out like you’re in the West wing and he’s in the East when the reality is he is probably sat at the table in your tiny kitchen right next to you. Your whole house is a catfish!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

follyol

‘As someone whose partner works for a bank I really appreciate bank holidays’.... erm WHAT?!! Lorna love hate to break it to you but bank holidays aren’t exclusive to people who work at banks. What world does she live in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

RealNYer

So help me understand her brand here -she's supposed to be "luxe" but she wears this ITS crap all the time? I don't get what is "luxe" about this? Every time something is more than 50$ she says its too "spenny" but your brand is luxe? How on EARTH does that make sense? So you just pair 4.99 acrylic crap with your designer bags and that's luxe? Luxe is picking quality items, building a quality timeless wardrobe with a FEW trendy items built in here and there. It's hilarious to me that she thinks anything over 50 is too spenny - and you see other influencers actually partnering with quality brands to make like cashmere lounge sets. Other influencers have actually started their own businesses with really good products (like hair products, etc.). Her agency is failing her - her brand is all off. She's not luxe in any way with this grubby tan, this undecorated flat (GET A PROPER DECORATOR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IF YOU ARE REALLY LUXE), and the acrylic trash she's always wearing! Honestly- hire the decorator and post about picking out things for your 2 bed flat instead of doing your makeup in the mirror on the floor every morning. What is luxe about that? Honestly....

• Heart
Reactions: 19

PurplePhoenix97

And you know what I can’t be doing with the most. Those GRWM Instagram stories. Sat there in that ruddy nightgown, every bloody morning. Looking pale, with eyes like piss holes in the snow. All while appearing as a half sucked Cheese Dorito from the neck downwards. Then starts clabbering on countless amounts of gifted tat.

I don’t care how much Charlotte Tilbury or Nars you own, or these overpriced crow foot cover creams that do no good. No one wants this every morning LL. Nobody.

That “iyaaaaaaaa” she does and I sit there with an eye twitching.

Imagine going to one of those posh boudoirs in France or them near empty, marble floored Italian expensive stores, all the staff in black, face like smacked asses with egos bigger than their pay checks. Then LL is in there acting the goat, grinning daftly and going “Oh IYA!”. Talk about sophistication, she must get some right looks. But then again she might try and act posh, I’m also from Manchester (not Trafford lo) and I always see those girls who go selfridges, just hit their twenties and act like they’re better than you when all they’ve probably bought is a Mac lipstick. Only the bag for show. I can picture LL being the same.

As for the ITS clothing line? I’ve had a look and while things do look alright. Some of it I kind of like but majority of it isn’t for this country.

Who has the time to roam about in beige or camel jumpers, with a pair of sandals and sunglasses when it’s pissing down, wind ridden on a Monday morning. Half of that is what you would wear on holiday.

And if I have to see another nude or camel Kartrashian theme loungewear set I’m going to flip. We get it. You think neutrals make you better than everyone else. Edgy.

The quality of the clothing just looks dodgy. I’m not even saying that to be spiteful, I give kudos to people who bring out lines and make a bit of cash. Fair enough if it’s your passion but LL has no heart in this. Most of her stuff is no doubt produced by some rough back alley work shop in India.

Probably a pile of kids working in the bloody dark, they’re that broke they can’t even afford the lighting and are paid next to nothing to fund Lorna’s life of “luxery”. No wonder the sizing is all buggered.

It’s all the equivalent to market tat. Remember back in the day before online shopping was a thing and everyone used to go on the market for fur yeti ugg boots, tracksuits, knock off trainers and on trend dresses at the time? Well, it’s like they’ve scrapped all that and now they have sites like ITS, Missguided, PLT, I saw it first ect which sell all of that. Only difference is that they’ve got IG to promote all of that now. People like LL bring in the big quid.

Still, I’d appreciate it more if things were better quality, but fast fashion is fast fashion after all. And LL isn’t arsed if it’s all shite she’s flogging to young girls. Long as it pays for the car insurance, the nice holidays and getting her roots done. She’s sorted!

Moral: You get what you pay for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

pink_norris

VIP Member
She's not up yet. Anyone ready for Bingo :)

1. Hiyyyyyaaaaa
2. Feeling Tired, not been up long
3. Rodial tutorial, trowel make up look, box of shite
4. Thicker hair
5. I look so pretty
4. Rose'
5. Looking for OAP whipping boy
5. Lazy Day in the garden

(y)

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at the “grafter / ever such a hard worker” comment.

(For context, I’m up at 5am, looking after 2 kids, moving house, working full time AND a single parent. I’ve not had half hour to myself in nearly 4 months & not one single minute of help)

Meanwhile Lorna will be in bed for another 5 hours, will “ablute” for another 3 before either staring at herself, talking about herself or taking pictures of herself for the rest of the day.
THIS IS NOT WORK LORNA. This is nothing like real work, real business, real “graft” or real life.
Applying your 7th hair mask in 3 days IS NOT A FUCKING JOB.

Mr luxe believes she woke up like that ? What? Is he visually impaired ? or is he pissed?

Managed 49 seconds cant watch anymore.

It’s seriously a case of the emperor’s new clothes.
There will be a generation of girls wandering around in cheap tat with bright orange “glowing” faces...
How do they not see that she’s filtered to the point of being unrecognisable? Even my girls do and they’re under 10!

What the actual fuck.
Nah. She’s making it all up. No one is that blind. Her stories are all “John this and John that” right now, because he hasn’t been seen in weeks. She has either murdered him or they’ve separated, and since she isn’t into manual labor, which burying him would entail, I’d lay money on an impending divorce. Can you imagine waking up to your sheets and flannels being stained like that all day and then being treated like a house elf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Ciaragh

Hi girls, long-time lurker! Had to sign up to comment. Cannot believe how deceived I had been until now with this girl. It’s frightening how far she’s willing to go with this facade. As we’d say here in Ireland -that one thinks she’s champagne in a tall glass when she’s really warm p*ss in a plastic cup!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jasmine

I have a question 🙋🏽‍♀️!! Did you ever meet Mrs Luxe 1? And what was her story? Also can you text John and ask him for the Kylie picture?
No I never met no 1, however she is now a multi millionaire in her own Skincare brand and I wish her well, she was treated very badly by John.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Still can’t get my head around that bizarre exchange today with MrLuxe lurking in the shadows of the spare room like some kind of peeping Tom.
“ you look very pretty today” <BORK>

I reckon she’s gagging for her own tv shitshow & thinks that they are some kind of hilarious double act where she gets to shop / travel/ drink rose whilst he follows her around taking pictures In a whipping boy styleee. Imagine being 60 and that being your life? I’m so embarrassed for the poor bastard. I actually go beetroot when I think of what a sad human he must be to follow her around and wait on her hand and foot. It’s hard to work out who has the most issues.

Late night welcome to the newbies !
I’m expecting to see a further surge of anti-luxers when she fucks off to Santorini and starts twatting about in polyester shit again.
It’s going to be offensively indulgent given she’s been locked in the spare room for 3 months applying make up.
All the bags and ALL the shoes and ALL the gigantic fucking hats are going to be making an appearance.
Oh and back to room tours!! And Minnie fucking RIPERTON.

Breaking out in hives thinking about it.

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I haven’t looked yet saving it for later ..
BUT thought I’d share this with you ..
I’ve just had a shower and used my Elastiser on my hair ... bought ...
I put on my white robe ... bought
I applied my moisturiser .. bought....
was just going to take the bathroom rubbish downstairs when I Walked past the mirror and thought go on .. the other tattlers have done it .. so I did the Fukkin shit myself pose ! Complete with white bin bag thrown over my arm 😂😂😂😂😂
I so wanted to take a pic and show you but I thought you would be astounded as to how pretty,glam and girly I looked !! Girls if you haven’t done it please do If only to give yourself a good laugh 😂 day one

• Haha

Rogue1

I may have to exit this thread soon as I can’t even bare to watch her anymore!! She honestly makes my blood boil!!
“ I have her entire jewellery collection” did she really need to say that!!!!

Should be declared an ad as she hasn’t bloody paid for a single item of it has she

View attachment 135286
Can you imagine that dozy cow sat in the communal garden wearing this!!!

And him wearing one too omg!
I’m considering investing £250k in a flat in her building just so I can offer you insider footage 😂🙌🏻

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
So.. I've started on the gin. I've got the weekend off from my care work, yes I'm a care worker and I love my job.
Anyway, this is what I sent to Mrs. Rodial... Hello Maria, as someone who is working on the front line caring for the elderly as my career, I have spent a lot of money on your fabulous products, and I will still continue. I am however dissapointed in the choice of influencer you choose to advertise through (lornaluxe) she has no clue at all regarding Skincare and beauty. I previously was a skincare/make up consultant before. I speak on behalf of my friends who love your products too as well as myself. Lornaluxe cheapens your brand and she isn't loyal to you. I hope you read this and maybe take it on board. Best wishes Jasmine xx 😊 ❤

Lol 😂 not just her though, any influencer who chops and changes brands to earn a fast buck.. By the way, you guys are so funny and whitty, I love you all. 😊 😘

If any of you have any questions for me then fire away! Nothing is off limits, but this is a one time only... 😂
I have a question 🙋🏽‍♀️!! Did you ever meet Mrs Luxe 1? And what was her story? Also can you text John and ask him for the Kylie picture?

• Haha