LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fukk me I thought ‘depth of a puddle’ was your best quote but ‘tit in my hands and clap ‘ I’m dead 😂😂😂😂

classically trained pianist !!allegedly .. but she’s never played as a tooon
she brings out the absolute best in me. 🤣 and I’m also stressed from moving house so zero tolerance for these fucktwits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
LoonyLorna is def reading these posts before she does her IG Live. We are such an incredible source of inspiration! She’ll hire in a piano now for sure. I wanna see the receipts for the PayPal

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where does Lorna find some of the crap she posts in her stories?! Her ‘inspo’😂 she’s uploaded a fancy designer polka dot skirt then her next post is nails with tacky white tips and tattoo stencils on top😆 How are people taking fashion advice from her please? She has no clue and literally must just choose these photos at random from Pinterest..😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Gtammy9 thats exactly what she does. She has no ideas of her own. I think she even admits she just spends hours on Pinterest.

I mean.. remember the last ITS “ photo shoot“
That’s what happens when she’s left to her own creativity and the ONLY place she has to take photos is the spare bedroom. Just absolutely embarrassing.
It was only marginally better than the Kim/Kanye readers wives/ slag heap photo shoot off of 2015.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Gtammy9 thats exactly what she does. She has no ideas of her own. I think she even admits she just spends hours on Pinterest.

I mean.. remember the last ITS “ photo shoot“
That’s what happens when she’s left to her own creativity and the ONLY place she has to take photos is the spare bedroom. Just absolutely embarrassing.
It was only marginally better than the Kim/Kanye readers wives/ slag heap photo shoot off of 2015.
The work is there done for her on Pinterest and she still doesn’t have the talent to put a decent mood board together😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she says “message me when you get a minute and let me know how you’re getting on” grinds my gears. Like she’s begging for attention. Weird false friendship. 😑

• Haha
When she says “message me when you get a minute and let me know how you’re getting on” grinds my gears. Like she’s begging for attention. Weird false friendship. 😑
How smug was she when she said ‘ Had Lots of messages re feeling sad or wanna talk when you follow lots of people on The internet they never think to do that do they !!
Ooh she managed to get a sneaky little AD in to ... Let’s not forget she works with SKY ..there was really no need to mention the OAP has a reminder set on sky was there ???? No #AD either !!

cant wait for the podcast ...never knew she’d had an eating disorder or was an trolley fillet FFS.SAME OL SAME OL ...

ooohhhhh. But. I wonder if you get a mention @Jasmine as their talking about past relationships !!!! Anyone else think she’s . Trying to get her own back on the Tattle thread 😂😂😂

NO LoonyLuxeLiar you don’t look glam and girly your Fukkin ringlet extensions look ridiculous and you looked really REALLY grubby in the robe again

• Haha
How smug was she when she said ‘ Had Lots of messages re feeling sad or wanna talk when you follow lots of people on The internet they never think to do that do they !!
Ooh she managed to get a sneaky little AD in to ... Let’s not forget she works with SKY ..there was really no need to mention the OAP has a reminder set on sky was there ???? No #AD either !!

cant wait for the podcast ...never knew she’d had an eating disorder or was an trolley fillet FFS.SAME OL SAME OL ...

ooohhhhh. But. I wonder if you get a mention @Jasmine as their talking about past relationships !!!! Anyone else think she’s . Trying to get her own back on the Tattle thread 😂😂😂

NO LoonyLuxeLiar you don’t look glam and girly your Fukkin ringlet extensions look ridiculous and you looked really REALLY grubby in the robe again
Yep - reckon you’re onto something. A lot of what she says sounds like she’s talking to us :) Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 👋

• Haha
This is what is so funny about it ‘message me, we’re all friends blah blah blah’ when we know that when people do contact her directly she gives them snooty one lined replies, all for the engagement on the gram though eh?!

When she said the topics she talks about on the podcast - ED, Virgin and John - I thought my god are those the only topics she has to talk about, there’s literally nothing else to her. Not knocking her talking about her ED but trolley dolly and John - they’ve been done to death 🤷‍♀️

I also don’t know if I can stand the sound of her swallowing her own saliva any longer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Trolley fillet :LOL::LOL:
This is what is so funny about it ‘message me, we’re all friends blah blah blah’ when we know that when people do contact her directly she gives them snooty one lined replies, all for the engagement on the gram though eh?!
Ahh thanks darling xx

• Haha
It’s all very nauseating at the minute isn’t it. This attempt at being humble and trying not to display the narc tendencies..

I’m a bit embarrassed for them ALL tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s all very nauseating at the minute isn’t it. This attempt at being humble and trying not to display the narc tendencies..

I’m a bit embarrassed for them ALL tbh.
I agree ... but some are managing it a bit better than others and I actually believe them but LoonyLuxeLiar no way !!!!!! Especially sneaking that SKY comment /AD in today ...and those Fukkin ringlets .. nah ... I’m not buying into it ...
this is who she reminded me of today 😂

Trolley fillet :LOL::LOL:

Ahh thanks darling xx
Ilysm❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I also don’t know if I can stand the sound of her swallowing her own saliva any longer!
Haha seems to me she has overproduction of saliva or almost drooling while talking so she stops in the middle and has to swallow -so uncouth. Probably an underlying symptom for prevarication. 😂 instead of the Pinocchio effect, she has a drooling effect😂

• Sick
I agree ... but some are managing it a bit better than others and I actually believe them but LoonyLuxeLiar no way !!!!!! Especially sneaking that SKY comment /AD in today ...and those Fukkin ringlets .. nah ... I’m not buying into it ...
this is who she reminded me of today 😂

Ilysm❤
I don’t think that’s entirely fair to baby Jane 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha seems to me she has overproduction of saliva or almost drooling while talking so she stops in the middle and has to swallow -so uncouth. Probably an underlying symptom for prevarication. 😂 instead of the Pinocchio effect, she has a drooling effect😂
Is that another word for trout lips ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What upsets me the most, ( and dare I say it) is the “glorifying” of both mental health issues and influencer status. There is a VERY fine line.
I’m sure that some manage to get the balance right. And I suspect it’s those that were more genuine to begin that are dealing with “the current climate” with any level of dignity and respect.

Lorna is failing miserably, in that she’s thrived on this perceived obsession of (faux) wealth and privilege... of which now she’s trying to dampen... and present a different side, with more humility. It may well wash with “ new Huns” (and I’m sure it will still be “ lucrative”)

When I first started out in children’s mental health, I dealt with quite defined issues.. abuse, physical, sexual, emotional and/or neglect. I still see an unsettling amount of this.. but nowadays it’s mental health with foundations in social media. And genuinely it’s terrifying.
Of course, I can’t say that there aren’t underlying issues that lead to the social media related issues... but people like Lorna just contribute to this cycle massively. Her mental health issues remain evidently unresolved, yet she gets to navigate round it and almost indulge the mental health issues she has, through social media.
It is NOT healthy. “Digital age” or not... it’s all going to come tumbling down. This need for validation and adoration from complete strangers, and those that feel the need to validate complete strangers based on the life they purport to have is so damaging.

Anwyay, I’ll shut up. I’m as boring as Lorna with her “ nattering” but I suppose I swear more. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.