LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably wouldn’t have. But now we’ve mentioned it! She’s probably got whipping boy writing a statement as to why she’s backing them as we speak.
She’s made her twitter private !!! Again 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’ll never bite the hand that feeds her, not publicly anyway. She’s said that before.
she shouldn’t have put so many BLM posts if she’s not sincere and willing to back it up . Sometimes less is best and more meaningful . We all know it’s a Bloody horrible thing but IMO she was trying to gain ‘LoonyLuxeLiar glory‘ by her posts .. She thinks she’s some sort of Social Media Guru 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she shouldn’t have put so many BLM posts if she’s not sincere and willing to back it up . Sometimes less is best and more meaningful . We all know it’s a Bloody horrible thing but IMO she was trying to gain ‘LoonyLuxeLiar glory‘ by her posts .. She thinks she’s some sort of Social Media Guru 😤
100000%
Just like #bekind influencers have jumped on this when it wasn’t something they ever spoken up about before

I wonder why she’s made it private. Maybe she got told some home truths, too many to delete, following the ITS Twitter and instagram call outs 🤔
I saw ITS turned the comments off of their last post.

Reactions: 1
She’s put in a couple of token references to BLM in between a skinny model and some nails with stars on. Great work

Reactions: 4
I've kept away from her Insta tit for a bit, what with everything going on and from looking she's still plugging crap to buy in between BLM. If ITS has been targeted than I bet she has and just turned off twitter to stop the harassment and rather than face the music just ignore it, then it'll go away and I'll be ok and still flog my tit. Overloading her stories with black models and BLM quotes is not doing anything for her than show she is NOT diverse enough with her mood boards and stories, it's all just for show because everyone else is doing it, she's jumped on it. As for Whalar giving her advice, surely to god you would know your own mind and know what is the right thing to do at the moment.

People have long memories.

Reactions: 6
Hate to say it. Her stories are so repetitive I hardly even look at this thread anymore hahaha sakes. She has got to be the worst ‘influencer’ ever. Who wears make up like that everyday just to sit at home?!

Yep she hasn’t even tried to explain in her own words. Copies and pastes other comments or screen grabs. Even Lydia has tried & Shes thick as chips 🤣

Hopefully with all that’s happened thus far, 2020 will be the year that the tide will turn against these greedy selfish none entities who are just absorbed in their own self important narcissism. The place they position themselves in society ( and how they are perceived) really SHOULD change. Time to get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These influencers want to show their credentials against racism. But when it comes down to it many of them are working with organisations that are problematic like L’Oréal and inthestyle who haven’t featured a black model for months.

So what’s the next step for them? Show you’ve got morals and cease dealing with these firms? Or wait for things to pass and quietly resume taking money from these firms?

We will watch and wait but we have the receipts. Actions speak louder than words!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
These influencers want to show their credentials against racism. But when it comes down to it many of them are working with organisations that are problematic like L’Oréal and inthestyle who haven’t featured a black model for months.

So what’s the next step for them? Show you’ve got morals and cease dealing with these firms? Or wait for things to pass and quietly resume taking money from these firms?

We will watch and wait but we have the receipts. Actions speak louder than words!
so very true.. Covid has certainly accelerated a lot of social trends, I wonder if this spells the end of the vapid influencer culture

• Heart
I suspect she's made it private so she or her agency plebs can go over the account with a fine tooth comb incase something has been tweeted by her or retweeted or liked that can be deemed compromising in this current climate
I wonder why she’s made it private. Maybe she got told some home truths, too many to delete, following the ITS Twitter and instagram call outs 🤔

Reactions: 7
I suspect she's made it private so she or her agency plebs can go over the account with a fine tooth comb incase something has been tweeted by her or retweeted or liked that can be deemed compromising in this current climate
That is an extremely good shout!

Completely agree. And given how much she has posted (*reshared*) on her stories the last couple of days, and now even has a saved story called BLM, she realllllly needs to address the ITS issue imo.

That is an extremely good shout!
For me, It's the only logical explanation as to why her Twitter is private. She was seemingly so proud to display her "powerful" BLM image on her public Twitter feed today..its very odd that she now would make that very same *cough*.unselfish supportive *cough* twitter post private a few hours later.
She hasn't made her Instagram private.
There is definite Twitter feed housekeeping going on which is ironic cos clearly this bint doesnt know what actual housework is...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep she hasn’t even tried to explain in her own words. Copies and pastes other comments or screen grabs. Even Lydia has tried & Shes thick as chips 🤣

Hopefully with all that’s happened thus far, 2020 will be the year that the tide will turn against these greedy selfish none entities who are just absorbed in their own self important narcissism. The place they position themselves in society ( and how they are perceived) really SHOULD change. Time to get a real job.
Hear hear! Well said 🙏👌

• Heart
I can’t coherently express what I need to say so im going to refrain from comment!

But I’ll give her until Thursday before she’s applying the slap and giving away asos vouchers. 100 comments on her last post. 1000 less than when she talks about bleeping rose whilst wearing a hideous wedding dress and hat the size of her ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I don’t understand her latest story post Dr Joy De Gruy Leary .. I’ll hold my hands up I haven’t read it .. yet .... but why is she posting other ‘people’s lectures ‘ onto her followers .. ?? Someone enlighten me ... I will read the post ... after I’ve cooked dinner .. sadly my whipping boy is useless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.