LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there’s was me quoting the other day that Lorna could give Gemma Collins a run for her money.

They are a match made in heaven

Scheming money grabbing moo moo’s

And don’t start me on meditation. She’s more than welcome to come to one of my yoga classes. She wouldn’t even know how to get into downward dog

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And that’s saying something!

I’d rather eat my own spleen than wear that tit!

And there’s was me quoting the other day that Lorna could give Gemma Collins a run for her money.

They are a match made in heaven

Scheming money grabbing moo moo’s

And don’t start me on meditation. She’s more than welcome to come to one of my yoga classes. She wouldn’t even know how to get into downward dog
she’d have to stop for some rose and a selfie 🤳 🤣

• Haha
SERIOUSLY. “If you’re enjoying my mood board please swipe up and sign this petition”????
What fecking planet is she on?

IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU LORNA! 🤬

Reactions: 7
SERIOUSLY. “If you’re enjoying my mood board please swipe up and sign this petition”????

Instagram aesthetics can’t wait apparently 🤷🏽‍♀️ Bit of the Luxe brand going strong in this performative act of allyship.

Bet she thinks this is giving her social currency 💴 Looney Lorna always doing the most for the Gram. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS LORNA 🗣🗣🗣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I’m totally confused with all that ...
HELLO .Fukkin LoonyLuxeLiar how on earth can you, after sitting on your arse for 10 weeks looking at your reflection in a mirror , applying Fukkin lotions and potions then 10 ton of make up to your artificial filtered face EVERY DAY . Pouting,preening , flogging any old product and your ITS collection and giving thousands away to boost your IG following THEN expect people to take you seriously by randomly asking us to sign a petition only to follow it with sofa, clothes and nail pics ?? 🤬😡.
Tattlers. ... Have I missed something ? Has she become some sort of World peace leader !! FFS. LL You’re a Fukkin Vain selfish freeloading greedy Instablagger .. a leopard don’t change its spots HUN !😡

• Angry
It’s an addiction for her. She can’t help herself.
Just waiting for Lorna to post the infamous dining room picture.
She must be absolutely clucking.. needing her fix!
Won’t be long before she’s back I guarantee it... but we all have looooong memories. ✔👍🏼

Reactions: 6
It’s an addiction for her. She can’t help herself.
Just waiting for Lorna to post the infamous dining room picture.
She must be absolutely clucking.. needing her fix!
Won’t be long before she’s back I guarantee it... but we all have looooong memories. ✔👍🏼
Oohhh. Don’t we just @AllAboutTheMayhem 🙄😂😂. Also. I thought she answered all her comments ? And I’ve never seen her limit them before .. !!!

Attachments

• Haha
I’m sorry but her stories today have really rattled my cage !!😡. Lots of reference to the tattlers thread though 😂😂😂. She’s just not addressing BLM , it’s like the elephant in the room she’s pussy footing around the issue .... trying to prove she’s intelligent with her ‘English degree’ then acting as if her minions are thick and just want to watch you tube or listen to Podcasts so she’s again suggesting stuff that she’s found interesting that they can learn from FFS !!! Then back to her and her skin and her hair playing the victim re lack of confidence blah blah blah ..,I find her infuriating today ... the shallow vile person that she is is never far from The
TIP OF THE ICEBERG
hey LoonyLuxeLiar 😡😡😡😡
Here’s probably more that Ive missed but I’m bashing the keypad so Im gonna stop 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but her stories today have really rattled my cage !!😡. Lots of reference to the tattlers thread though 😂😂😂. She’s just not addressing BLM , it’s like the elephant in the room she’s pussy footing around the issue .... trying to prove she’s intelligent with her ‘English degree’ then acting as if her minions are thick and just want to watch you tube or listen to Podcasts so she’s again suggesting stuff that she’s found interesting that they can learn from FFS !!! Then back to her and her skin and her hair playing the victim re lack of confidence blah blah blah ..,I find her infuriating today ... the shallow vile person that she is is never far from The
TIP OF THE ICEBERG
hey LoonyLuxeLiar 😡😡😡😡
Here’s probably more that Ive missed but I’m bashing the keypad so Im gonna stop 😡😡😡😡
I unfollowed her yesterday as she just pissed me off monumentally but I had to go back and look cos of what you said and she’s just desperately desperate.
First off; why are ALLLLLLL influencers (not just LLL) with nothing to REALLY say just asking how people are? Could it be their management companies telling them how to respond to the BLM movement? 🤔 😤
Second: no it’s not the “age of digital”, sweetheart. It’s the age of narcissism.
Third: In relation to finding “information” to share, Tuesday and Wednesday do not constitute “this week”
Forth: Friends??? I. THINK. NOT.
Fifth: Re her hair - “I feel like a different person” Yeah... but you’re not. ITS A FILTER.
Sixth: Everyone message OAP about LLL’s haïr so she can reply for him to tell us how much better she feels (not to mention feed her own pathetic narcissism).

I could go on but nah. She’s just such a fake at everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah she was a classically trained musician at prestigious music school ? Now it’s an English degree. Okay let’s chat Chaucer.

I will investigate this.

Today’s predictable attempt at reinventing herself as therapist -cum-educator-cum-book worm.
Ha.

They all are so desperate to keep their placeS in Insta-Narc...She’s such a wise and educated woman, people can write to her in times of need and get her worldy advice.

No thanks. id rather tit in my hands and clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she was a classically trained musician at prestigious music school ? Now it’s an English degree. Okay let’s chat Chaucer.

I will investigate this.

Today’s predictable attempt at reinventing herself as therapist -cum-educator-cum-book worm.
Ha.

They all are so desperate to keep their placeS in Insta-Narc...She’s such a wise and educated woman, people can write to her in times of need and get her worldy advice.

No thanks. id rather tit in my hands and clap.
Fukk me I thought ‘depth of a puddle’ was your best quote but ‘tit in my hands and clap ‘ I’m dead 😂😂😂😂

Classi
She has but she usually says music?!
classically trained pianist !!allegedly .. but she’s never played as a tooon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fukk me I thought ‘depth of a puddle’ was your best quote but ‘tit in my hands and clap ‘ I’m dead 😂😂😂😂

Classi

classically trained pianist !!allegedly .. but she’s never played as a tooon
Ooooooooooooooh now I want her to play us something music 🎼 .... d’ya think she knows Eastenders ... or Coronation Street maybe more up her alley?? 😊

• Haha
I unfollowed her yesterday as she just pissed me off monumentally but I had to go back and look cos of what you said and she’s just desperately desperate.
First off; why are ALLLLLLL influencers (not just LLL) with nothing to REALLY say just asking how people are? Could it be their management companies telling them how to respond to the BLM movement? 🤔 😤
Second: no it’s not the “age of digital”, sweetheart. It’s the age of narcissism.
Third: In relation to finding “information” to share, Tuesday and Wednesday do not constitute “this week”
Forth: Friends??? I. THINK. NOT.
Fifth: Re her hair - “I feel like a different person” Yeah... but you’re not. ITS A FILTER.
Sixth: Everyone message OAP about LLL’s haïr so she can reply for him to tell us how much better she feels (not to mention feed her own pathetic narcissism).

I could go on but nah. She’s just such a fake at everything.
The Fashion Law was hinting on their post about cleaning house and “soul searching” 🤣. Have a look at the comments :ROFLMAO:
LLL and the other pretentious ones should heed that advice before jumping on the new bandwagon.

Although, if I may say so, there are a few influencers that I follow who are truly classy, honest and staying the course. I respect that.

Ooooooooooooooh now I want her to play us something music 🎼 .... d’ya think she knows Eastenders ... or Coronation Street maybe more up her alley?? 😊
They can’t afford to appropriate the OAP funds to a grand piano. Regardless, any Chopin Composition is a staple if one is classically trained.

• Heart
The Fashion Law was hinting on their post about cleaning house and “soul searching” 🤣. Have a look at the comments :ROFLMAO:
LLL and the other pretentious ones should heed that advice before jumping on the new bandwagon.

Although, if I may say so, there are a few influencers that I follow who are truly classy, honest and staying the course. I respect that.
I completely agree with you; there are some that are approaching the C-19 and BLM situations with utter decorum. Devoted to Pink being one of those.. a “friend” of Lorna’s apparently. Perhaps LLL should take notes from her “friend”. 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.