LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh yes the sudden appearance of random black influencers just seemed so contrived ugh. She really doesn’t do herself any favours

I used to have to do work things with nadine b about 20 years ago, she was actually quite a laugh and very cynical about the whole ridiculous beauty industry. She always struck me as quite shrewd, not a person who would play along with a faker like our Looney. Interesting times..
So what happened they cancelled the live?

Reactions: 1
Yep theyve both posted the same cancellation picture. Nadine is asking what content people want to see right now & after a few racism focused quotes and pictures, Lorna is back to posting pictures of people receiving her Rodial bag of tit.
bleeping abhorrent.

Reactions: 4
Yep theyve both posted the same cancellation picture. Nadine is asking what content people want to see right now & after a few racism focused quotes and pictures, Lorna is back to posting pictures of people receiving her Rodial bag of tit.
bleeping abhorrent.
Haha ‘bag of tit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Bubble-box good post . Keep em coming .. someone else has ‘seen the light ‘ should be ‘seen the lies’ 😂😂

Thanks! Feels good to get that off my chest. I mean, I would’ve DM’d Lorna (as she likes to tell us her DMs are open and she’s free for a “natter” but judging from the cold replies she sends, that’s all BS!

WHAT !!!! Loony Luxe is going to try and be ‘entertaining’ 👽😂😂
Surprise surprise What a Liar!
LoonyLuxeLiar🤣

Welcome to the club! Took me a while to figure out until she mentioned to the YouTube audience with her two mates (Ree’s channel I believe) to google her net worth 🤣 so I googled her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and stumbled upon this gem. I was enlightened ! She is a big con artist!

Thanks for having me! I watched the first 2 mins of this video - never heard of this Ree person. They sound annoying and fake AF. They’re not really friends are they? Also noticed a lot of comments about Lorna not actually having any friends. A lot of people she mentions are other influencers (and the guy from GB). Quite an empty life really. Such a vacuous person!

The luxe offering isn’t great is it. Some badly made acrylic crap beloved by obese Fort Lauderdale Seniors, sorry ‘Miami glamour’, or a rodial ‘bag of tit’, the contents of which you can pick up in tk Maxx for half the price

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would've been told by Whaler no Ads or lives today as every big global brand has paused any sponsored creator content. We have where I work, it's just not appropriate atm.

She hasn't decided it as she's too head in the clouds think as tit, she's been told not to do it by brands she works with via her agency!

Reactions: 5
Ugh yes the sudden appearance of random black influencers just seemed so contrived ugh. She really doesn’t do herself any favours

I used to have to do work things with nadine b about 20 years ago, she was actually quite a laugh and very cynical about the whole ridiculous beauty industry. She always struck me as quite shrewd, not a person who would play along with a faker like our Looney. Interesting times..
And yet she didnt invite any black influencers from what I could see on the breaking fashion documentary..yeah very inclusive and supportive she has been in the pasr....look out for the next campaign . It will look like an old Benetton ad...disingenuous bint.

And yet she didnt invite any black influencers from what I could see on the breaking fashion documentary..yes she's very inclusive and supportive....look out for her next campaign . It will look like an old Benetton ad..
I found it really sad and cringey when she was telling us to check out Her list of great black influencers that she’s never really mentioned in the past .. I have black members in my family I’m aware of what’s going on .. I’m totally against it but would I post some of these random sayings ... NO ... once again she’s doing it for attention .... cos she’d forgotten all about it this morning And was back to promoting that the acrylic nappy set was back in stock !!!! Vile person
And yet she didnt invite any black influencers from what I could see on the breaking fashion documentary..oh yes very inclusive and supportive she has been in the past....not. look out for her next campaign . It will look like an old Benetton ad...disingenuous bint.

Reactions: 7

@annabelle_bronstein remember what LooneyLuxe said about Nadine On her stories today ... it went something like ‘champagne. Champagne champagne etc ..’So not a very good introduction if your have no idea who Nadine is !!!!!🙄.

Reactions: 2
I’m going to start a column.
The Narc Daily.
Surprise surprise What a Liar!
LoonyLuxeLiar🤣

Welcome to the club! Took me a while to figure out until she mentioned to the YouTube audience with her two mates (Ree’s channel I believe) to google her net worth 🤣 so I googled her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and stumbled upon this gem. I was enlightened ! She is a big con artist!

what a load of tit. I have no idea who those other 2 are.Watched for about 4 minutes before I wanted to rip off my own face.

• Haha
@annabelle_bronstein remember what LooneyLuxe said about Nadine On her stories today ... it went something like ‘champagne. Champagne champagne etc ..’So not a very good introduction if your have no idea who Nadine is !!!!!🙄.
Totally. To her credit NB has been hustlin’ this beauty bizz for a good 20 years - kudos that she has remained a ‘name’ - and is quite open about the various ‘tweaks’ she’s had..

Wonder if she will manage Beauty Blackout Tuesday like all the others? It’s going to be hard to function without the attention.

( She can always shop on line, and give the face a rest from all that tit she puts on it every single day)

Wonder if she will manage Beauty Blackout Tuesday like all the others? It’s going to be hard to function without the attention.

( She can always shop on line, and give the face a rest from all that tit she puts on it every single day)
I’d imagine she will now.... that you’ve let her know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the inthestyle are getting tit all over insta and Twitter for their charity tee when they haven’t even featured a black model for months prior to that... surely that’s bad for LL? I mean should she be working with such a problematic firm? Will she address it I wonder

Reactions: 11
So the inthestyle are getting tit all over insta and Twitter for their charity tee when they haven’t even featured a black model for months prior to that... surely that’s bad for LL? I mean should she be working with such a problematic firm? Will she address it I wonder
Good point, the way she’s been posting the last couple of days over the matter she really should. Let’s see 🤔

Of course she wont.
She probably wouldn’t have. But now we’ve mentioned it! She’s probably got whipping boy writing a statement as to why she’s backing them as we speak.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.