LornaLuxe #42 Moved into Cell Block H, the damp is showing, the lies are flowing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And certainly not factored in John’s incredibly serious illness… although that didn’t seem to stop her heading off for the freebies when he was having the chemo.
This, I feel bad saying it but seeing them prioritise that huge wine (?) fridge made me think …. You have no idea? His lifestyle is going to change dramatically as a result of this, this is a life altering situation, but she’s just on another planet sadly.

Re expense of the house - luckily they don’t have any land or garden really but she’s in for a shock if the worst happened because her earning potential won’t be able to cover the costs, much less continuous upgrades/renos.

I don’t agree with landlordism but they’d have been far better investing in a couple of properties and letting them out for their combined financial future. But she wants to stunt on Insta, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’ve got this morning on in the background just looked up and they’re sitting at a table identical to Lornas 🤣 their chairs don’t match very well either

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think the table is the issue tbf, its the chairs. They're so cheap & basic looking.
They need some kind of modern egg boucle type of dining chair. Futuristic designs but in soft materials to bring warmth .

Reactions: 8
I don't think the table is the issue tbf, its the chairs. They're so cheap & basic looking.
They need some kind of modern egg boucle type of dining chair. Futuristic designs but in soft materials to bring warmth .
I think The table is much too small and white and delicate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think The table is much too small and white and delicate 😂
Agree ! It needs to be long like a banquet table style & I would think some kind of reclaimed wood would go with the chairs. I do like the chairs though just not with that small table

Reactions: 7
Interior wise, for spaces like that, bespoke furniture tends to be the way you have to go (not an interior designer but formerly worked as a location scout so saw a lot of places!). You can’t buy “off the rack” because it won’t ever work; the problem with buying bespoke is then the cost. Theres a reason multi million $ homes look insane and it’s because the sheer amount spent on the interior matches the amount spent on the building itself. As wealthy as they may be, I don’t think they have the requisite cash. So instead we get their old bed, easel and art which frankly looks so wildly incongruous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahahha that reproduction table with the garden chairs WTF! Seriously. I had two mates who had that look c2008 as someone else commented, BUT with the correct chairs.

1685983377790.jpeg

---
Timothy Oulton would be a good shout for dinning tables. I’ll bill you my commission later Lorna.

Reactions: 6
Hahahha that reproduction table with the garden chairs WTF! Seriously. I had two mates who had that look c2008 as someone else commented, BUT with the correct chairs.

View attachment 2219212
---
Timothy Oulton would be a good shout for dinning tables. I’ll bill you my commission later Lorna.
Ooh you sound like her mate Claire Chanelle she’s Timothy Oulton’ed up to the eyebrows and her house is the tackiest Shite I’ve ever seen !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine turning up to a wedding in Cyprus in this feathered number! Not only would you look a complete prick but you’d sweat cobs - it’s 78% acetate! She’s clueless.

IMG_4492.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been following her now for a while and have yet to gauge what the duck it is she actually does?
Her fashion sense is non existent? She clearly has zero flair for interior design.
She has a seriously ill husband but doesn't actually seem to give a tit.
Can someone enlighten me?!

Reactions: 17
I've been following her now for a while and have yet to gauge what the duck it is she actually does?
Her fashion sense is non existent? She clearly has zero flair for interior design.
You summed it up well just add pissing angel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
check out the lovingly compiled wiki up there 😂 ^^^

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.