LornaLuxe #42 Moved into Cell Block H, the damp is showing, the lies are flowing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tell me about the Charley? Is this a new GBF? There’s been a few over the years… so what is he offering? Why is a picture of the Ghost House on his management instagram? 👀

CAHOOTS.

Reactions: 14
So tell me about the Charley? Is this a new GBF? There’s been a few over the years… so what is he offering? Why is a picture of the Ghost House on his management instagram? 👀

CAHOOTS.
Offering coke maybe ? 😂

soho H, Leafmgmt, Charley, Mark and Friday booker all linked for one reason £££

Nothing just happens with these scammers, all is planned. Def more to come

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She looks ridiculous at that event. A short white skirt that doesn’t match the dirty shoes!! All the other guests would’ve been laughing at the state of her! Can you imagine her saying “but don’t you know I bought the ghost house!” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks ridiculous at that event. A short white skirt that doesn’t match the dirty shoes!! All the other guests would’ve been laughing at the state of her! Can you imagine her saying “but don’t you know I bought the ghost house!” 😂😂
And patchy tan legs. But judging by her “if it ain’t broke” comment she thinks her outfit was a good choice. Deluded as ever.

Reactions: 13
That fridge ain’t Fukkin staying there is it ? So Luxe with that lead hanging round the corner .. Looks like one of those drinks fridges in the airport car park .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
That fridge ain’t Fukkin staying there is it ? So Luxe with that lead hanging round the corner .. Looks like one of those drinks fridges in the airport car park .
As soon as it turned up I was wondering where she was going to put it. The kitchen isn’t designed for free standing appliances. The more she puts in the worse it all looks, she’s knocking value off by the minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Free standing appliances in a property valued at 2m? Seriously? Stands out like a sore thumb and should be built in to some kind of wine/bar/cellar style area?
---
Should John be sunbathing? Chemo affects the skin.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And patchy tan legs. But judging by her “if it ain’t broke” comment she thinks her outfit was a good choice. Deluded as ever.
I just had a flashback to when she used to model her hideous ITS rara skirts and her tip tip would be to yank up the waistband and fold it over so she was basically flashing 😭😭😭
---
Free standing appliances in a property valued at 2m? Seriously? Stands out like a sore thumb and should be built in to some kind of wine/bar/cellar style area?
---
Should John be sunbathing? Chemo affects the skin.
He definitely shouldn’t, silly man

Reactions: 11
I just had a flashback to when she used to model her hideous ITS rara skirts and her tip tip would be to yank up the waistband and fold it over so she was basically flashing 😭😭😭
---

He definitely shouldn’t, silly man
Those god awful skirts that she raved so much about now replaced by love shack fancy 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Those god awful skirts that she raved so much about now replaced by love shack fancy 🙄
Wonder what happened to her own ones from her ‘collechshun’ fell apart probably 😂 or maybe they’re still in the cellar at HH

Reactions: 10
Skin is definitely more delicate after chemo. If he’s serious about recovering he needs to take better care of himself.

Reactions: 6
This whole £2.5m house buying is purely for shoot revenue. It’s a tit show if she expected to become an interior design influencer! My bet is she would’ve been so disappointed when she walked in to the house on completion coz it looks so unfinished! The walls just drive me mad!! That fridge is the most ridiculous purchase and should be tucked away in a pantry or wine cellar!! So odd!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
It's a monster fridge! It'll be perfect for housing her 3 dozen bottles of WA o_O

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.