LornaLuxe #42 Moved into Cell Block H, the damp is showing, the lies are flowing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house is just awful. It's hideous.
And that black hairband, it must be absolutely stinking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m so cross. Those lovall leggings were my go-to throughout pregnancy not that long ago. They used to be called love leggings. They were the only ones that weren’t see-through and actually stayed up. I even bought some non pregnancy ones post partum because they were cheap and cheerful and good. I’ll never buy them again. Seriously who is she representing? Lovall, superdry, ITS, Gymshark? All do leggings surely a conflict. She’d sell her own mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Seriously who is she representing? Lovall, superdry, ITS, Gymshark? All do leggings surely a conflict.
I don't understand that either. Do they not care about influencers the same way as they would about actual celebrity endorsements? I'd love to know how these brands choose as a reputable trustworthy face for their products, or do they not really care, as long as they get sales?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This house is SO not her style and she defo bought it for the gram.
not one thing she has bought yet works in this house and is much more suited to the style of her old flat.

Embarassing for her. Oh well, her money spent

Reactions: 19
I’m so cross. Those lovall leggings were my go-to throughout pregnancy not that long ago. They used to be called love leggings. They were the only ones that weren’t see-through and actually stayed up. I even bought some non pregnancy ones post partum because they were cheap and cheerful and good. I’ll never buy them again. Seriously who is she representing? Lovall, superdry, ITS, Gymshark? All do leggings surely a conflict. She’d sell her own mother.
Same here I lived in them during my pregnancy. Was surprised to see them working with her, disappointing.

Reactions: 3
I thought that too! It’s bloody hideous. That house is proving itself the biggest emperors new clothes ever.
It’s just not liveable- it’s only use is a set for a horror movie

That fridge ain’t Fukkin staying there is it ? So Luxe with that lead hanging round the corner .. Looks like one of those drinks fridges in the airport car park .

Just want to get it comfy for after johns op - so I’ll buy a huge fridge solely for drink 🤔 cushions, throws, a bed, a sofa = comfy not a bloody great fridge 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nothing is going to get that concrete block comfy

How much money exactly do this pair make? I can’t help but find her posts/stories just a bit sickening to be honest

Reactions: 7
I agree @cill2019 There’s not a hope in hell they they’ll make that place comfy .GH wasn't built to be a home It’s just an architects wet dream! Team luxe had delusions of grandeur buying it thinking they could turn it into a home to show off on IG that the fawnas would envy . Instead they’re making themselves a laughing stock as they’re clueless . The brand of the baby carriers made me Fukkin lol Free riders . So apt for Yawna. GH is gonna gobble up her easily made earnings in a vurrry short time and it still ain’t gonna be a comfy home .

Reactions: 18
I don't think it's a home, she's doing that for the 'gram it's purely a business investment for renting out. Hence 'LA Spaces Productions' or whatever that company name is. I suspect some of the new GBFF helped fund it and have some sort of stake in it. Let's see when the deeds are available.....

If they want to use Cell Block H as a home, which is doubtful, they have no alternative but to employ an interior designer which will cost a fortune! They have no skills in that area and it's already a sh!t show :eek:

Reactions: 16
I don't think it's a home, she's doing that for the 'gram it's purely a business investment for renting out. Hence 'LA Spaces Productions' or whatever that company name is. I suspect some of the new GBFF helped fund it and have some sort of stake in it. Let's see when the deeds are available.....
Must have been in the planning for some time - they changed the name of LornaLuxe.com Ltd to LA Space Productions in 2020. So not the ‘accidental’ house purchase she keeps telling us it was.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. It’s absolutely not a home and never will be a cosy home with that giant monster of a humming fridge 🤣
Imagine being so desperate for attention and validation from strangers that you buy a ridiculously priced house that has the homeliness of a car park in Hull.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must have been in the planning for some time - they changed the name of LornaLuxe.com Ltd to LA Space Productions in 2020. So not the ‘accidental’ house purchase she keeps telling us it was.
And she’s had the LA space instagram account for years as well

Reactions: 11
If you Google brutalist interiors there are ways to make the house nicer, wouldn’t say cosy but certainly less like a multi story, but it’ll require a lot of money and they’re so weird with how they spend I can’t imagine they’ll want to pay trades. A lot of photos with a lot of indoor greenery too which isn’t cheap to buy in or maintain.

Also if it’s a shoot location they’re going to need to update it every few years…… 😳 I don’t think she’s thought this through at all.

Reactions: 15
If you Google brutalist interiors there are ways to make the house nicer, wouldn’t say cosy but certainly less like a multi story, but it’ll require a lot of money and they’re so weird with how they spend I can’t imagine they’ll want to pay trades. A lot of photos with a lot of indoor greenery too which isn’t cheap to buy in or maintain.

Also if it’s a shoot location they’re going to need to update it every few years…… 😳 I don’t think she’s thought this through at all.
And certainly not factored in John’s incredibly serious illness… although that didn’t seem to stop her heading off for the freebies when he was having the chemo.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.