LornaLuxe #42 Moved into Cell Block H, the damp is showing, the lies are flowing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the dog hasn't met an untimely death in the weird black dye pools. Looks like the Bentley is close to going for a dip in her stories yesterday šŸ„“

Reactions: 6
These people who sheā€™s had staying over are not her friends if they havenā€™t told her about the table and chairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She does somehow manage to cheapen everything though doesnā€™t she?
Iā€™m sure the table, chairs and sofa could look acceptable in the right context ( and certainly not placed together).
But one thing lorna is good at is making stuff look tit.
Hermes- Hair extensions-Home interior design.

Thatā€™s because she thinks she ā€œqualifiedā€ from looking at pictures on the internet & having money in the bank.

Reactions: 14
As if we ever needed proof!!! Neither that table nor the chairs go with the aesthetic or the room/house. Iā€™m no interior designer but surely it needs something bigger/chunkier .. a concrete garden table!? šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s been reading here again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s the wrong table for the chairs. The chairs look fine but it needs a real centrepiece table.

Reactions: 16
Soā€¦.did John sit around and watch people drink? I truly feel sorry for him. Sheā€™s such a steamroller. Lorna Lorna Lorna. Witch

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She wasnā€™t impressed with peopleā€™s opinions the other day, now sheā€™s asking for their advise .. Fukkin idiot still begging for a free table !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In a property like that I imagine it to be a nightmare to furnish. That table is far too white and far too small for the amount and style of chairs.

Reactions: 9
What happened to all the mood boards and Pinterest she was doing before the move?? Youā€™d think if you were spunking a couple of grand on a table youā€™d get the measuring tape out šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well now sheā€™s making it into a coffee table šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Trying to make the pink sofa area a cosy retreat In the concrete open plan bunker ? If thats what they like Iā€™d have put her office where the cow chair is and made her office a snug ie a room for the 2 of them and the dog + comfy sofas + sky glass ( is thatā€™s what itā€™s called ? Remember the tv on the stools ? I see she has one abandoned in the Kylie room TBH loads of blaggers are reminding us about them now so guess sheā€™ll be on the bandwagon soon) imo itā€™s somewhere for them to chill out in a cosy environment after The Raisins op but they can also keep it a private room and can still entertain oops host quests in the main bunker ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's too small. No tit sherlock. Also why hasn't she got a bloody bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They'll end up living in one small room and the rest will be a wasteland šŸ§

Reactions: 8
got a really early start tomorrow so should be sleeping but instead Iā€™m searching for in the wild shots šŸ˜‚

Canā€™t believe sheā€™s worn old skanky headband there. Have you seen the level of fashion going on at that event?!

Reactions: 12
Hmm this pic says to me. 40yr old hasbeens getting pissed and taking a selfie in the bedroom as the event isnā€™t what theyā€™d thought it would be !

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.