LornaLuxe #42 Moved into Cell Block H, the damp is showing, the lies are flowing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is going to use this place as a shoot location when it’s full of all her mismatching tit? Wouldn’t be worth the effort.
---
Who is going to use this place as a shoot location when it’s full of all her mismatching tit? Wouldn’t be worth the effort.
And just to add, we all know it’s mismatching because it’s all free. Doesn’t give a tit what it looks like as long as she hasn’t paid for it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Happened upon a live happening now
Doesn’t she sound like a horrid vile person and she looks like a chav . Shocking live showing her true colours .. I got a mention though she used my phrase ‘same Ol same Ol ‘ and she talks to him like tit .

Reactions: 8
That dog tiktok - looks as if the only outdoor space they have is that drive? There’s no grass and no drive down to the property, and it’s even overlooked by next door to boot? What a disaster.

Reactions: 6
I saw about 5 questions about the dog before she answered it. Bear is 'on holiday' with her mum for a week. He's not been there because she has 'no rugs and she can't have him laying on concrete he'll get filthy' So he's not been there at all... but yeah only on holiday with her mum for '1 week'.

Feel like she knows he'll pee up the walls and she doesn't want her bunker stained.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine turning up to a wedding in Cyprus in this feathered number! Not only would you look a complete prick but you’d sweat cobs - it’s 78% acetate! She’s clueless.

View attachment 2220471
I’ve never understood people messaging asking for clothes inspiration. Not once in my life have I ever thought “I know I’ll message that influencer on insta that’s never met me and ask what I should wear” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I saw about 5 questions about the dog before she answered it. Bear is 'on holiday' with her mum for a week. He's not been there because she has 'no rugs and she can't have him laying on concrete he'll get filthy' So he's not been there at all... but yeah only on holiday with her mum for '1 week'.

Feel like she knows he'll pee up the walls and she doesn't want her bunker stained.
So the floors filthy then

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting the way she does these lives when most people are at work. Does she assume that everyone sits at home drinking every day? Makes you wonder who it is that funds her lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She didn’t come across very sympathetic to John, someone asked what they would do to celebrate after Johns operation, she practically rolled her eyes and said she didn’t know. Bit weird! She’s normally jumping at any excuse to go somewhere and drink pissy wine?!
And complaining about johns mood on steroids, it was really hard on her apparently 🤪😖

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She didn’t come across very sympathetic to John, someone asked what they would do to celebrate after Johns operation, she practically rolled her eyes and said she didn’t know. Bit weird! She’s normally jumping at any excuse to go somewhere and drink pissy wine?!
And complaining about johns mood on steroids, it was really hard on her apparently 🤪😖
Really?? Omg I missed all her spiel as was at work, managed to witness about 4 seconds of MoonFace gurning and that was me done.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was No empathy there whatsoever , she got more excited talking about having her mates over at the weekend and The ‘Ouse warming party in July

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She weren’t on the live that I watched .pic 1 I saw Pig 2 .
That hair!!! If I worked for the brand of extensions she’s wearing, I’d be filing a lawsuit for severe misrepresentation of brand image. 😂 That’s not a real legal term but got d*mn that hair looks a hot mess. I laughed so hard that I had to retype this 3 times because I was having one of those shaking and crying laughing fits.

I wish Lorna would have stuck to IG pics of just the body. Everything was better before we could see what was above the shoulders. I know that was a harsh comment but there was something about the mystery of who she was that was intriguing to me back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.