LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t see a size 12 girl. At her height a size 12 would be pretty heavy and the clothes are still hanging off her.
yeah I think you’re right, forget that she isn’t that tall. She is probably a 10 but wears a 12 as we all know she loves everything ‘oversized’ 🙄

yeah I think you’re right, forget that she isn’t that tall. She is probably a 10 but wears a 12 as we all know she loves everything ‘oversized’ 🙄
Defo. I’m taller and probably 3 or 4 cup sizes bigger than her and wear a 10 top-Comfortably. I don’t like my clothing tight, even jackets I wear a 10.

Does anyone recall an event she attended quite a while back... must be well over a year ago when she was in some kind of forum setting for chat / interview - in London. And it went wrong? Or there was some kind of awkwardness?
I remember her mentioning it at the time but I never saw what happened. It might have been around the time she started doing the first flammable range - because it was that video of her that someone’s recently posted that reminded me of it.
Also, in that video does she really says she’s “designing clothes?”

Reactions: 1
Does anyone recall an event she attended quite a while back... must be well over a year ago when she was in some kind of forum setting for chat / interview - in London. And it went wrong? Or there was some kind of awkwardness?
I remember her mentioning it at the time but I never saw what happened. It might have been around the time she started doing the first flammable range - because it was that video of her that someone’s recently posted that reminded me of it.
Also, in that video does she really says she’s “designing clothes?”
Was it the one with Mary Greenwell? I remember it, also remember the awkwardness but don’t remember the reason, or if it was ever revealed🤔

Was it the one with Mary Greenwell? I remember it, also remember the awkwardness but don’t remember the reason, or if it was ever revealed🤔
Wasn’t she asked to speak about the Influencer world .. I think she thought it was about her success in it but the other 2 speakers were saying how bad SM was .. one I think was a Dr that appears on TV and the other had just realeased a book .. I think LL got slated and was furious about it ..

Sadly yes and yes there quite commonly used amongst influencers. There’s a whole host of issues with this, not declaring, creating a false image, influencing the followers in buying something that is not shown in its true light, a whole range of body image concerns and self-objectification. Many many more.

I really don’t care if they use them, I just wish it was mandatory to declare it like a Ad, then people would know the image being shown is not truly accurate

LL is one of the worse and worse is she has over 1m followers, but she doesn’t care how it affects them she just wants the cash. Swipe up 🤬
Double standards too ... they use these filters to ‘reshape’ themselves but then will bang on with the old ‘you do you’ and ‘be yourself’ quotes post pics of curvy girls but make themselves look skinnier .. did anyone notice her arm in one of her recent stories it was such a weird shape ... I’ll see if it’s still there ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
May I just remind everyone of this... This is the real LL & there is totally nothing wrong with her but why oh why is she trying portray a completely different person?

Her body just looks so different in the pics she uploads! In this she looks a 12, but I would say 8 in her pics! Her chest doesn’t look nice when it’s out all the time 😷 and I thought sunglasses were for protecting your eyes from the sun.. apparently they’re just for wearing on the end of your nose 🤔 hate those sunglasses!!

Reactions: 5
God I must have seriously distorted views on clothing size 🤷‍♀️ But agree she needs to put the chest away she obviously thinks she looks good but it’s not flattering her.

And she’s been rinsing those ugly glasses for far too long they’re a one off kind of thing not wear everyday.

Her body just looks so different in the pics she uploads! In this she looks a 12, but I would say 8 in her pics! Her chest doesn’t look nice when it’s out all the time 😷 and I thought sunglasses were for protecting your eyes from the sun.. apparently they’re just for wearing on the end of your nose 🤔 hate those sunglasses!!

Reactions: 2
Seems like the same person to me? Totally full of it.
I never comment on here. But omg this is the first time I’ve seen her in a video where it’s not just her head and shoulders. And damn I get how she says she wears a 12! Her body is NOTHING like her photos. She looks soo slim in her photos but she’s nothing like that in the videos.
I’m shocked. This is why you can’t look fake using filters every single time. And if she showed her unedited photos I wouldn’t of even had an issue. This is so so misleading to everyone who looks upto her. Or feels crap about their body comparing it to hers

Reactions: 7
Influencers ??? Seriously ... the influencers of today are the sheer volume of doctors .. shop workers ... carers ... you name it. The people putting there own lives at risk during this epidemic.

Not Lorna lux.

I hope people’s priorities change after this. It’s a wake up call to stop. To slow down. To stay rooted.

She flogs products like it’s going out of fashion. And I guarantee half the crap is thrown out.

She should give it to charity. Raise money like sir Tom at 100.

Start doing something that is less narcisstic and boring. And stop with the constant overload of makeup. Less is more.

Reactions: 10
Influencers ??? Seriously ... the influencers of today are the sheer volume of doctors .. shop workers ... carers ... you name it. The people putting there own lives at risk during this epidemic.

Not Lorna lux.

I hope people’s priorities change after this. It’s a wake up call to stop. To slow down. To stay rooted.

She flogs products like it’s going out of fashion. And I guarantee half the crap is thrown out.

She should give it to charity. Raise money like sir Tom at 100.

Start doing something that is less narcisstic and boring. And stop with the constant overload of makeup. Less is more.
she did sell a load of stuff and give it to charity in fairness

Gosh. She looks heavier there around the tummy, hips and backside. Nothing wrong with it. I’m just surprised!
Maybe I need to watch it again but on mute this time I can’t listen to her again. “I was a trolly dolly and I was bloody good at it as well“ duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see this afternoons teeth whitening tutorial. I assume it’ll be the same as on the back of the packet?

again though, why whiten your teeth at home when you should (and absolutely can afford) to go to the dentist?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe I need to watch it again but on mute this time I can’t listen to her again. “I was a trolly dolly and I was bloody good at it as well“ duck off.
I guess when you stop walking up and down the aisles of a long haul flight, you’re bound to put some timber on!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.