LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be adored & validated and Is : will be gaining financial recompense and recognition on the back of all the hard working NHS staff that she’s barely mentioned in the last 6 weeks. She’s really pissing me off now.
How many weeks did she even not acknowledge it?? Just carried on buying and staring at herself only wheeling out the NHS / alopecia : stretch mark thing for attention. ( I’m guessing the Philip Kingsley is all a freebie??)

sickening.

Reactions: 7
She needs to be adored & validated and Is : will be gaining financial recompense and recognition on the back of all the hard working NHS staff that she’s barely mentioned in the last 6 weeks. She’s really pissing me off now.
How many weeks did she even not acknowledge it?? Just carried on buying and staring at herself only wheeling out the NHS / alopecia : stretch mark thing for attention. ( I’m guessing the Philip Kingsley is all a freebie??)

sickening.
Totally agree .. and yet again no #ad cos she definitely has not paid a penny for her Hair products ..

Reactions: 2
30B4363E-89E7-4EE9-9DFF-19E738B603C2.png

Why the same pic every week of her, ratty and cling-on, there’s no way she goes out onto her communal door step and claps them, if she really did she would show it, she’s too self involved to spare a few minutes of her life to praise someone else, and dare John praise anyone other than darling Lorna, I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 120295
Why the same pic every week of her, ratty and cling-on, there’s no way she goes out onto her communal door step and claps them, if she really did she would show it, she’s too self involved to spare a few minutes of her life to praise someone else, and dare John praise anyone other than darling Lorna, I think not!
Ah, the lesser spotted John! Where is he these days I wonder!? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alopecia my arse! Anyone would have tit hair if they wore heavy clip in extensions & high ponies for two years straight then washed & heat styled their hair every.single.day even during lockdown. It’s a bloody insult to real alopecia sufferers.
No doubt trying to get the same out pouring sympathy/adoration as she did when she revealed her cute silver stretch marks. Keep going Lorna your on to something here 😒

yeah, where is John? Something odd is going on there

More acrylic tat I see 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Alopecia my arse! Anyone would have tit hair if they wore heavy clip in extensions & high ponies for two years straight then washed & heat styled their hair every.single.day even during lockdown. It’s a bloody insult to real alopecia sufferers.
No doubt trying to get the same out pouring sympathy/adoration as she did when she revealed her cute silver stretch marks. Keep going Lorna your on to something here 😒

yeah, where is John? Something odd is going on there

More acrylic tat I see 🙄
His Botox and hair dye need doing obviously !!!

Maybe they’ve realised his monosyllabic whipping boy status is a little bit embarrassing.
Or maybe he’s run out of hair colour !
And his Botox 😂😂😂. LL has told us he has it ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She 1 billion percent didn’t pay for that hair stuff but she hasn’t declared it as gifted at all.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else follow kelly_o_donnell? She’s like an LL sheep l.
Doing a giveaway, saying “oh this is almost as fun as shopping for myself!” Tho I think she’s might be too vain for a no makeup look

Was it’s gonna do some screen shorting but I’ll leave you ladies to see for yourself!!!

Reactions: 1
Doing a giveaway, saying “oh this is almost as fun as shopping for myself!” Tho I think she’s might be too vain for a no makeup look

Was it’s gonna do some screen shorting but I’ll leave you ladies to see for yourself!!!
Don’t follow but just had a peep, and another one head to toe in flammable materials. Anyone in a ‘Balmain Dupe Jacket’ is a nope from me.

Ah, the lesser spotted John! Where is he these days I wonder!? 🤔🤔🤔

He'll be back tomorrow for the "randomly picking the giveaway winner" we'll hear him but not see him because "he doesn't like to be on camera"

My arse he's just as vain and vapid as her

He'll be back tomorrow for the "randomly picking the giveaway winner" we'll hear him but not see him because "he doesn't like to be on camera"

My arse he's just as vain and vapid as her
That's why I said ages ago that they're made for each other, true soul mates.

Reactions: 6
Brace yourselves it’s almost time for another “Hiyaaa (stretching) Happyyy???? Friday? (Yawning) It’s the weekend, what’s everyone up tooooo? (While using Dyson heat on her, who knows what one It will be today?) John and I have plans to <insert quaint activity including rosé> And really excited for John to pick the winner of my secret giveaway. But first let me spend 2 hours caking my face in make up and smacking my juicy lips together.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

omfg I couldn’t cope with more than 3 seconds of her. That lip liner??!

• Haha
AND ...She’s back in the robe !!🙄.
stealing our ideas again re giveaway to an NHS worker !!! And we here tattlers does like an emoji 😂😂😂

6849A5AB-8E41-461A-A220-8DCB4924E044.jpeg

Never seen a truer post 😂😂

31A3DE94-1523-4960-A3B5-8E7D7D5514FC.jpeg

so there is this cringey video going around of all these “influencers” jumping into these t-shirts, I see she’s not posted it, I would imagine she wouldn’t post the whole video either just her part 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It was on her twitter, this is what took her all day to film. Throwing a parcel 😆, can you image the diva demands "do another take, this angle, do another take, do another take, I need to see it, approve it, filter it, now you can use it"

I would've thought she would be a expert at that, amount of grabby stuff she gets.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.