LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all the other posts there's nothing wrong with her, but even looking at the size of her wrist in that pic with the rose from today, you can she she is 'normal chubby' I don't know how else to phrase it. It's the total deception I hate. And that hair?! I mean she is mental I'm sure of it, or an eye test once this is over!

also agree with the comments re her and that hideous guy that runs ITS, there were moments in the documentary where they looked like they hated each other. Wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't happy about the video we have all seen, I mean the clothes look terrible on her compared to the filtered/perfected shots she put out. I mean even I thought a few pieces looked ok, then I slapped some sense into myself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg this is shocking!! Not the fact she is the most average UK size (to be honest, my ass is a bit square just like hers but I have big boobies so all in in proportion) but the fact she managed to alter her instagram persona / life / face / figure?!? I showed this to my lovely friend who is makeup artist (and hates influencers) she send me altered pic of MYSELF with tiny waist, little arms and just very very cute and pretty looking - apparently took her 30 seconds to photoshop my photo on basic iphone app. SHOCKING (but I looked soooo good! 🤣🤣).
Here are some close ups of Real Lorna

This is bleeping GOLD! I will send it to her from my other insta account, when I know I am totally done with her 🤣🤣
I think the problem is she wears unflattering clothes for her body shape!

Reactions: 1
I think the problem is she wears unflattering clothes for her body shape!
I think the problem is .... Same Ol Same Ol ....she LIES .. she’s deceitful , she’s greedy , she’s fake but with 1M followers the brands simply don’t care !!! And as for the mental health of her followers that aspire to be like her ...even though her whole life is fake !!!!! shame on you LL for being such a greedy witch and causing them even more issues ...
FFS EVERY DAY IS YET ANOTHER BLOODY PRODUCT TO PROMOTE ( deceitfully) AND LINE HER POCKETS !!! Oh and can I just add why would someone that was recently visiting a ‘TOP DENTIST’ who’s waiting room was full of celebrities ( according to LL) succumb to home teeth whitening ..

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure I can think of a worse tutorial to watch that someone applying teeth whitening strips especially with those teeth and proceeding to talk at the camera with them on.

Reactions: 3
She certainly doesn’t know how to pose! You can do ALOT with a good pose.

Does anyone else think she was a bit out of place for the NHS don’t rush video? Apart from The GC she’s got to be at least 10 years older than most of the other girls.

Long time lurker here, hope you don’t mind me joining in!
I thought exactly the same with the ITS video, also think she looks awkward in her part too.
What bugs me the most about her filters is that she has been very honest about having an eating disorder, yet is actively changing her body shape to young, impressionable followers. She could use her exposure to project such a better/realistic image!
Besides that, I just feel a bit sorry for her. I think she comes across as a nice enough person, just a bit lost and isolated from the real world.

Reactions: 8
Hope the link works. I’m not sure who a few of the others are but most of them seem to have at least been on tv?

Stopped watching after Lorna appeared. I didn’t think she looked that bad. A little bit awkward at the jumping bit, but she looked genuinely happy and smiley when the bag was thrown at her. 😂

Reactions: 3
Stopped watching after Lorna appeared. I didn’t think she looked that bad. A little bit awkward at the jumping bit, but she looked genuinely happy and smiley when the bag was thrown at her. 😂
Maybe that's how the OAP normally delivers her online shopping tat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never saw it... where can I view it? Ty.
Hope the link works. I’m not sure who a few of the others are but most of them seem to have at least been on tv?

I wasn’t even sure if this was her or not! Yes, I’ve been stalking her grid all the way back to 2016.
Least her ring looks normal there

Her arms half shaved off on this photo. And compare the belly to the same outfit in the ITS LL promo vid completely different. So annoying
That is definitely an odd looking arm

Last edited:

Ah Jesus I’m only 38 prob same as Lorna but what is that whole campaign even about, crass and poor taste, well hang on probably right up Lornas street

Does anyone else think she was a bit out of place for the NHS don’t rush video? Apart from The GC she’s got to be at least 10 years older than most of the other girls.
im sorry but 37 isn’t that old at all and besides that , tbh all of them look around the same age with the generic filled up face with fillers and botox. Having said that the pics of her “fupa” and her “ nose glasses” offend my eyes always🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hold up!!! I didn’t say she’s old! But a lot older than the rest!!!! The rest are mostly in the early 20’s to 28.
No need to take offence, it was a question, I felt she was out of place not only because of the age and asked if anyone thought the same.

If you been following this thread you know we have discussed before that the girl doesn’t act her age and her content is similar to that of a much younger age group. I appreciate that the video was from ITS who I’m guessing they all have a collection with but even that in itself is a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.