LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must use a face slimming filter!!
anyone know a good one, I need it after this lockdown period 🌝

That was hideous to watch!! Why on earth would you post that
I’m saving it all for later !!

Reactions: 1
She’s putting IT CC cream to shame - I use their foundation but a shade that actually matches my skin, and it’s brilliant. Also as someone mentioned earlier it’s £30 (only thing I treat myself to make up wise) - hardly “budget”.

And sorry but not everyone is in the position to cleanse their entire face every day at 3pm seeing as the majority of us work til gone 5pm - what planet is she on

BEEFA141-D325-4729-A24E-1C0B4C0A5D48.png
BEEFA141-D325-4729-A24E-1C0B4C0A5D48.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She is talking absolute nonsense. Where does she get her information from. Does she not realise aestheticians watching her drivel are silently laughing in the background .. aka me.

Your skin goes into repair mode at NIGHT. Not day when it is in protect mode. For all the constant washing and slathering of makeup this girl does, all she is doing is stripping the face of its natural oils. This rules me. She’s not a professional in half what she talks about.

All this constant stories of her makeup is down right boring. Where’s John got to also. Wasn’t he poorly last week ...

Riles me. Not rules me 🤣🤪🤣

The reality...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
God she is awful...
And this outfit is just cringey
extensions blend in sooo well....

That was the worst lip smacking to date

He eyebrows are bleeping tragic I didn’t see what she used because I skipped through most of it but might have to go back and see what it was to make sure I never buy it!!
she would literally have sex with herself if she could.

I’m saving it all for later !!
When she turns to the side you see her real moon-esque jaw line.
There are also shadows on her faux-cheekbones that remain static when she moves.

We also need to start a “ Where is The Whipping Boy?” thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
my friend who isn't on here but also isn't a fan of Lorna, was going through pictures at her work and found this utter gem! Had to share 😂 I mean it's just a different person!
So has she lost a lot of weight since then? I'm confused. She looks much thinner everywhere these days and yet says she's ordered a 12 in this. Honestly, how can she influence if people don't know what her true size is? Not fat/thin shaming at all (she looks as if she is within the healthy parameters both ways) but I'd be p*ssed off if I'd gone on her recommendations and ordered something that ultimately doesn't fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s like the filters have warped her mind if she thinks that’s normal, thank god we’re all in lockdown and no one will actually see her in real life (her 1m followers/sheep probably think it’s acceptable)

hope you’re feeling okay btw
Yeah I’m ok lockdown is tough physically and mentally but I certainly don’t have it as tough as some, I’m in no position to complain.

the LL tit show has been pure entertainment, when you think she can’t get worse she does. What happened to the dressing room makeover still looks like a empty shell with the ex wife’s painting on the wall. They really don’t have a pot to piss in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m ok lockdown is tough physically and mentally but I certainly don’t have it as tough as some, I’m in no position to complain.

the LL tit show has been pure entertainment, when you think she can’t get worse she does. What happened to the dressing room makeover still looks like a empty shell with the ex wife’s painting on the wall. They really don’t have a pot to piss in 😂😂😂😂
I still can’t get over that the painting was Jasmines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s putting IT CC cream to shame - I use their foundation but a shade that actually matches my skin, and it’s brilliant. Also as someone mentioned earlier it’s £30 (only thing I treat myself to make up wise) - hardly “budget”.

And sorry but not everyone is in the position to cleanse their entire face every day at 3pm seeing as the majority of us work til gone 5pm - what planet is she on

View attachment 120847View attachment 120847
Oh I can’t wait until we all go back to work and I tell my manager I need to go remove my makeup at midday as my skin is repairing, like WTAF

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So has she lost a lot of weight since then? I'm confused. She looks much thinner everywhere these days and yet says she's ordered a 12 in this. Honestly, how can she influence if people don't know what her true size is? Not fat/thin shaming at all (she looks as if she is within the healthy parameters both ways) but I'd be p*ssed off if I'd gone on her recommendations and ordered something that ultimately doesn't fit.
No I don't think she has it's all the filters and editing she does of her pictures, hence why we all get so annoyed with her fake ness. Someone posted a picture, not here but with Ree and someone else recently, she looked the same.

She prob is a 12 in fact that's what they said on the ITS documentary, she's quite short and squat IRL nothing wrong with it but she obviously still has looks/size issues that have taken the place of her ED.

Reactions: 5
No I don't think she has it's all the filters and editing she does of her pictures, hence why we all get so annoyed with her fake ness. Someone posted a picture, not here but with Ree and someone else recently, she looked the same.

She prob is a 12 in fact that's what they said on the ITS documentary, she's quite short and squat IRL nothing wrong with it but she obviously still has looks/size issues that have taken the place of her ED.
Her face is a completely different shape, never mind her body. Are the filters really that good? I’m amazed.

• Haha
Sadly yes and yes there quite commonly used amongst influencers. There’s a whole host of issues with this, not declaring, creating a false image, influencing the followers in buying something that is not shown in its true light, a whole range of body image concerns and self-objectification. Many many more.

I really don’t care if they use them, I just wish it was mandatory to declare it like a Ad, then people would know the image being shown is not truly accurate

LL is one of the worse and worse is she has over 1m followers, but she doesn’t care how it affects them she just wants the cash. Swipe up 🤬

Reactions: 12
May I just remind everyone of this... This is the real LL & there is totally nothing wrong with her but why oh why is she trying portray a completely different person?

Didn’t really understand why people didn’t like Lorna until I messaged her recently and received a really blunt and rude response... no longer a follower (I would say fan but not sure if she can even have fans?!)

Reactions: 3
Didn’t really understand why people didn’t like Lorna until I messaged her recently and received a really blunt and rude response... no longer a follower (I would say fan but not sure if she can even have fans?!)
What did she say?

The girl is a nightmare she’s been rude to all of us on here for absolutely no reason, then we are blocked. Then we celebrate on here 😂

Welcome to the club 😀

• Haha
May I just remind everyone of this... This is the real LL & there is totally nothing wrong with her but why oh why is she trying portray a completely different person?

Seems like the same person to me? Totally full of it.

• Haha
I still can’t get over that the painting was Jasmines 🤣
And the horrendous ‘cutting in’ of the new paintwork just under the picture rail is horrific! If you have such beautiful ceilings you’d at least use some frog tape! Up your game OAP Luxe! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Seems like the same person to me? Totally full of it.
I mean looks wise, no face filtered within an inch of its life, you can clearly see the moon jaw & no clever angles making her look like she’s never been near a carb in her life. You can see that she’s a healthy size 12 here which totally fine, why does she feel the need to pretend otherwise??

I still haven’t looked at her stories today 🙄 but I’ve looked at her twitter .. she SOME HOW has 10.3k followers yet ONLY 20+ People (?yes 20+ ) have said they can’t live without her daily beauty tutorials ... FFS THATS because the other 10k of us don’t agree and our comments have been blocked by you !!! .😂😂.

And the horrendous ‘cutting in’ of the new paintwork just under the picture rail is horrific! If you have such beautiful ceilings you’d at least use some frog tape! Up your game OAP Luxe! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Have you noticed the skirting boards .. !! Can’t believe they were so tight they didnt pay a proper decorator ... THEN LL flaunts thousands on giveaways ( allegedly) purely to keep her following up !! Surely you should be supporting your local tradesmen .. she’s been banging on about this dressing room since before lockdown ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
I mean looks wise, no face filtered within an inch of its life, you can clearly see the moon jaw & no clever angles making her look like she’s never been near a carb in her life. You can see that she’s a healthy size 12 here which totally fine, why does she feel the need to pretend otherwise??
I still don’t see a size 12 girl. At her height a size 12 would be pretty heavy and the clothes are still hanging off her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.