LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It was this wasn’t it
yep! Ah right. I didn’t have enough time or give enough shits to investigate what she was on about at the time.

Maybe I need to watch it again but on mute this time I can’t listen to her again. “I was a trolly dolly and I was bloody good at it as well“ duck off.
she’s proper obnoxious.

I reckon her allowance from OaP’s pension is going on all these giveaways during lockdown. I notice we haven’t had ANY designer items since the brace of “Surprise” Manolo’s.
The tat she buys daily will cost only a few quid from her “ brands” with her discounts and affiliations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She shops on ASOS like it’s going out of fashion. Another throw away consumer.

Half the crap ... invest in good vintage Chanel bags .. not chav bags ... incest more in vintage fashion .. recycled fashion .. that’s why the planet is on self destruct with ‘influencer like lux

And where’s John .. last week he was sick .. but sick of what ? What man would honestly find it attractive with the over consumerism this girl does. He will be bankrupt shortly !!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs now with the teeth, no one has asked about your bleeping teeth lets be honest Liarna

Oh no way you silly sausage putting lipstick on before showing us your teeth laughing my arse off 🙄

You’re supposed to dry your teeth with a towel before putting whitening strips on.. the tooth paste, which clearly has never been used is amazing is it?!

Last edited:
She’s getting perilously close to being on a level with those chavvy geordie shore rubber faces shilling for charcoal toothpaste crap. Luxe my arse

Reactions: 3
She’s putting IT CC cream to shame - I use their foundation but a shade that actually matches my skin, and it’s brilliant. Also as someone mentioned earlier it’s £30 (only thing I treat myself to make up wise) - hardly “budget”.

And sorry but not everyone is in the position to cleanse their entire face every day at 3pm seeing as the majority of us work til gone 5pm - what planet is she on

View attachment 120847View attachment 120847
What a bleep... 🙄

Reactions: 2
Lol 😂, you guys crack me up. This is why I left him, his head was turned by insecure, materialistic, money grabbing false women. He could never be with strong moral women like ( dare I say it ahem... myself or his first wife). Love watching tho... 😂 😂 🙄

Reactions: 12
May I just remind everyone of this... This is the real LL & there is totally nothing wrong with her but why oh why is she trying portray a completely different person?

Omg this is shocking!! Not the fact she is the most average UK size (to be honest, my ass is a bit square just like hers but I have big boobies so all in in proportion) but the fact she managed to alter her instagram persona / life / face / figure?!? I showed this to my lovely friend who is makeup artist (and hates influencers) she send me altered pic of MYSELF with tiny waist, little arms and just very very cute and pretty looking - apparently took her 30 seconds to photoshop my photo on basic iphone app. SHOCKING (but I looked soooo good! 🤣🤣).
Here are some close ups of Real Lorna

Is she off her head ?
This is bleeping GOLD! I will send it to her from my other insta account, when I know I am totally done with her 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg this is shocking!! Not the fact she is the most average UK size (to be honest, my ass is a bit square just like hers but I have big boobies so all in in proportion) but the fact she managed to alter her instagram persona / life / face / figure?!? I showed this to my lovely friend who is makeup artist (and hates influencers) she send me altered pic of MYSELF with tiny waist, little arms and just very very cute and pretty looking - apparently took her 30 seconds to photoshop my photo on basic iphone app. SHOCKING (but I looked soooo good! 🤣🤣).

This is bleeping GOLD! I will send it to her from my other insta account, when I know I am totally done with her 🤣🤣
Nothing wrong with being fat as long as you are healthy and exercise. Mr. Luxe always had a bad relationship with food and would rather drink and smoke. He, however loves to cook. He had serious insecure issues in the past and I think they feed off each others insecurities. It works for them though I guess...

Reactions: 6

There’s nothing wrong with these photos (not really partial to a camel toe shot but the others are ok). It’s the deception I can’t deal with, when she’s flogging endless tat to impressionable young women. I’m still amazed that a filter is that good though. I assumed she’d lost weight since last summer.

Reactions: 5
There’s nothing wrong with these photos (not really partial to a camel toe shot but the others are ok). It’s the deception I can’t deal with, when she’s flogging endless tat to impressionable young women. I’m still amazed that a filter is that good though. I assumed she’d lost weight since last summer.
Exactly, she still looks good it’s just all this falseness & lies that she wants us to believe. I know she’s not the only one to do this kind of thing but you’d have thought that someone of her age would know better. Just be real Lorna, there’s nothing wrong with it 👍🏼

When I say good I’m not really fond of the acrylic tat she’s wearing but I mean physically she should just embrace it

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Let us know when you've done it, we're here for you👏

I can only imagine she was absolutely livid this got pushed out to the public without her control but probably couldn't do anything as she is contracted with ITS. It was never on her Instagram or twitter, I think she was hoping no one got to see it.

I heard on her stories the other day they were meant to be in Italy for a 10 days holiday. Yeah right that was not a holiday it was a free trip to photograph her ITS summer tit that god only knows if it's going to hit the acrylic shelves now :ROFLMAO:

The guys that own ITS seem pretty business sharp I wonder if they've cancelled any summer Influenzer collections knowing they won't make any money?

Reactions: 4
nothing wrong with the photos. Its the deception!! How can one look so different??!

Reactions: 1
Simon Frisby the CEO of ITS, barely mentions LL at all, he follows her but she doesn't follow him on Insta.

There is one mention of her back in Feb 19 announcing her collection and she doesn't even like it or say thank you in the comments. Since then all his grid is full of other girls that have had collab's with ITS, nothing with LL.

Something doesn't add up there?

Comments anyone?

See body wise I still don’t think she looks much different she just looks more paunchy in the stomach-No one is going to post unflattering Angles of themselves are they. And she doesn’t often have photos from behind so difficult to compare but that’s still not a big arse in my opinion. Everyone looks bigger or smaller standing or sitting in different positions. I’m not saying she doesn’t edit the photos at all, she probably does but I don’t see a huge difference only that they are less flattering.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.