Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey Ladies. Well, still no announcement of the winner of the tulle skirt giveaway which John was supposedly picking yesterday. I mean, I know he was busy making his 'signature' festive chilli jam but it surely can't have taken ALL day. So come on, Lorna, I'm inviting you to announce the result of your giveaway, in accordance with the terms & conditions. We're all so eager to discover who the lucky winner is.
I’m sorry, yesterday’s news… we’re pushing forward on shilling the ‘world of thrush’ pyjama collection now

• Haha
Reactions: 13

dougston

Hi Tits! Long time lurker here 👋🏼 I was doing a bit of Googling following the surgery debate and found these corkers.. I did a little check and I don’t think these have been shared yet.. Like what the FUCK is she doing?! Hiding her chin in her jumper at an event.. oh how very Carrie of her.. 🙄🙈😂 Thought it could be to do with the chin surgery but the dates don’t quite match up as she’s been seen post 9th December..
There is something seriously wrong with Lorna. Clearly crippling insecurities, can’t show herself off without her filters. Sadly only ending up drawing more attention to herself.

She needs to take a break from social media, the filters and this fake world she has created. I would *almost* feel sorry for her, but as she has said she battled an eating disorder, she should realise the damaging effect she is having on her followers.

justforfun83

Seems it’s not Boo. As many of you have suggested, more likely a breakdown of some sort - wouldn’t wish that on anyone & do hope she is getting some real help. Much as I pity that outcome I do feel there’s massive hypocrisy between her MH background & all that she promotes; she inspires women to be skinny (by editing her photos) she’s heavily materialistic, yet makes money from fast fashion rip-off junk & her non-maternal/lack of caring for anybody other than herself is vile - nobody needs that kind of ‘influence’… I hope for the future happiness of young influential girls/women she is gone from the public eye for good. She’s a toxic self-imploding narcissist.

Attachments

• Heart

ELT1506

This is so so petty but the double pluck of the clothes that she does when she’s filming in the mirror really irritates me, what does it achieve plucking at the shoulder of a jumper or the edge of a top twice, absolutely nothing!!

• Haha

Gurt Lush

Suggestion for next thread title - Hiya loves, she’s back! Hiding her chin because her surgeries gone wack!

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Exactly!!

At least two Dior saddles, a Gucci bag, a Celine triomphe, chose your own pair of Manolos, multiple Zara gift cards to share with friends, multiple bespoke beauty bundles (although the one of those pre-covid I do recall seeing winners stories shared.) various ‘win my whole ITS collection’ at least two Dior chokers and of course the 3 Chanels.
Yep and no other high follower influencer has given this much designer stuff away and they earn much much more than her.

There’s a real issue of non transparency here, we don’t see the draw, winners or anything.

No one has come forward with a big fanfare of excitement that they’ve won, that in itself is extremely odd

Cdnmin

I’ve not commented in ages but checked back the Chanel giveaway and the winner hasn’t liked the post, was that a condition of the giveaway? Checked other posts and can’t see her liking any posts. Suspicious!
Yes! After seeing your post I went back abd checked the dior giveaway too and that person has not liked the dior post either. I did think, when I saw her giving away the exact same bag and using the exact same photo as last time, that it was weird. It's weird to give away the exact same thing. Isn't it normal to do something different? It really feel like this was a completely fake giveaway to garner followers and likes. What a scummy thing to do!

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
shes already teasing OMR ‘moving mirror balls’) which apparently hes bought from RockerStGeorge (yeah right) so brace yourself…
It comes to something as a 1.3 million follower influencer that the highlight of the Christmas period is a repeated story about John touching the baubles! 🤣
Thank fuck we are all here to make it all actually funny.

• Heart
  • Haha

bringmeagin

Personally I think she had to finally admit it, probably ran out of photos to use of him. Poor Boo

• Sad

pink_norris

VIP Member
She’s saying the alleged rape of two women is getting in the way of her fully enjoying some shit has been TV show. Nice.
calling a serious rape crime “media circus” is she for real. Whatever has happened it needs a full investigation to protect both the victim and defendant, just calling it media circus she’s trivialising the severity, very disturbing behaviour from her again

• Heart

Chatty Member
It’s 100% a fake giveaway, I’d love this to gain so much traction that she gets cancelled

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Agree with the talent/management advice but I don't think Lorna has proper management just someone to pimp her out & bring her brand deals.
Yes, she doesn’t have management but she knows how to work the system. Like doing giveaways before a launch ensuring the traffic is there when she wants to shill. Lorna is purely 100% about the gain. There is nothing selfless in her world.

Also, it’s not coincidence she was “ away” with undisclosed absence for 3 weeks then wow, the dog dies, and suddenly she’s okay to share that piece of information.

Morals aren’t Lorna’s strong point….

Anyway she’s back with different hair and a different face. #faceapp #filterdrop

Attachments