Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss trixie

VIP Member
Hey Girls. May I please beg your indulgence.........Do me a favour, PLEASE let's stop referencing John moving/rearranging/or doing anything else with his baubles. It's seriously creeping me out - Big Time!😰😰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

miss trixie

VIP Member
So now we're back to self-asked & answered questions. Scraping bottom of barrel. John's like Mr Big but without the psoriatic pustules.

• Haha
Well all I can say is, THANK GOD she is showing us all how to cut the jeans to length. I honestly don’t know how I would of figured it out. Maybe this will be the new wrap top. Mentioning that, maybe I need a refresh 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s saying the alleged rape of two women is getting in the way of her fully enjoying some shit has been TV show. Nice.

• Angry
  • Sick

asdfghjklily

So I’m relatively new to Lorna…and I’m so perplexed. I don’t give a crap about her husbands age like love who you love whatever he clearly wanted a younger model, but I don’t really understand what she does???? She just wears sunglasses a lot and sells clothes with in the style every two minutes??!! I mean. That’s it. She does a few talking stories to promote something new every day and I’m so confused lol. She seems very…dull… they seem to go away every day…does he work?!!! Or does he just take photos of her wearing her sunglasses lol…

• Haha
Looking at those Sky pics of her IRL I honestly think it's just over filtering on pictures/video.

I reckon she just got covid as she was out n about in London pre-Christmas when it was rife but didn't want to admit it for some reason.

and she's a lazy cow anyway, they were prob sat in the wooden box room watching Emily in Paris & Murder She Wrote for the duration 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

pink_norris

VIP Member
Does anyone else get Dom. Abuse vibes from Lorna?
Well Yawna is the controller is this relationship, she says, he does - it's long been discussed on here.

Welcome aboard, any tea be good to spill and share, we're known as the funniest, friendliest thread on Tattle, many of our TiTs will back that up :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Perhaps she's injured her foot.........The new #SkyGlassTV could have fallen off the stools onto one of her trotters. That would stop her donkey-kicking & prancing for a bit.

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Okay Ladies. So, I messaged Kirsty Doyle (tulle skirts brand) at 6.49pm. Interesting that the "winners" have since been announced. Just coincidence?

Reactions: 13

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Hi Tits! Long time lurker here 👋🏼 I was doing a bit of Googling following the surgery debate and found these corkers.. I did a little check and I don’t think these have been shared yet.. Like what the FUCK is she doing?! Hiding her chin in her jumper at an event.. oh how very Carrie of her.. 🙄🙈😂 Thought it could be to do with the chin surgery but the dates don’t quite match up as she’s been seen post 9th December..
HOLY SHIT & welcome!

you’re right we hadn’t seen those absolute belters.

just wow.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
To be fair to her, dealing with that amount of constant Instagram content, the Stories, the grid posts, the ads, the DMs, trying to come up with new things (& failing) sounds exhausting, to me at least. Even someone who was much more creative, and/or had help, would need a break, surely? No wonder someone with MH or ED issues, or any other personal life issues for that matter, would reach breaking point eventually. I do agree she should/could have announced she was taking a break... but if I think about how much energy it would take me to go shopping daily and find new coats and new shoes and new skincare every week, I couldn't do it. Lots of cash in the bank is one thing, but if it leaves you with stress of any kind it doesn't really make up for it... and we all know her supposedly luxe life is fake, so lord knows what shit she might have going on behind it all. Am I being too sympathetic cos I've had some wine...:LOL:
Yeah defo too much wine love . Compared to others she does so little. Honestly. Her content and everything she produces is so basic and badly thought through. Her effort is so low, she doesn’t even research the products she’s advertising for the most part!
I think any time she does spend it’s filtering and sorting through pictures of herself that her own husband has taken. Think about how much she repeats herself and posts old pictures!
oh snd don’t forget any time left is spent on ordering more stuff for herself.

Maybe there’s an alcoholic issue but don’t forget that John is an enabler. He’s just as bad and she only surrounds herself with yes men - she’s admitted herself that’s why she never went for ED treatment because she had a strop and told John she would leave him if he made her go.
That said, from personal experience working in a rehab function it’s futile having patients in that don’t want to be there.
Things change though I guess. I can’t imagine him growing a pair or anyone standing up to her in that regard.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Okay but consider this: maybe they broke up.

(I have nothing to back this up but it would be so entertaining to watch the situation unravel 👀😌)

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I really do hope it’s nothing bad - hopefully she is just being a selfish bint.

Anyway, I have a funny story for you. I was looking at her pyjamas on InTheShite purely to out of nosiness and to see how bad they were - no intention of buying. My bf took me looking at them and also saying I didn’t have new Christmas Eve PJs this year to mean that I wanted them, so on Christmas Eve I unwrapped a present and lo and behold I had my very own pair of Lorna Luxe pyjamas!

Honest review: the pattern and colour is lovely, but there are so many loose threads it’s beyond a joke. The finishing is appalling. There’s a drawstring on them that’s been placed too far apart so when you actually use it, it all bunches up. And the length of the pants is an absolute joke! I’m 5’4 and a bit so I’m not the tallest girl but probably pretty average and they’re about a foot too long. God knows how Loona with her stumps can wear them! My favourite part however is this:

View attachment 948609

I won’t even go near a lightbulb in them, let alone a fire.
Maybe you need those special dressmaking scissors to cut them to size like the offensive jeans ?

• Haha

Chatty Member
She’s like Helena bonham carter gone wrong in that dress
Why does everything ‘feel expensive’ it certainly doesn’t look it

• Haha
  • Heart