Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madferit

Whoever called the fact that she does a giveaway prior to a collection release to increase engagement is a bloody genius!!!! Spot on. 👌😎

Sorry, long time lurker, first time commenting.

Couldn't help myself this time, it just became too much! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep posting the bloody wedding pics?? Does she really think the Las Vegas stripper get up looks really ‘luxe’?? 🤪

• Haha
Aaawww thanks guys! I honestly don't know how/why I still find her doing nothing so entertaining. I must go and get some fresh air more often.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
If he was alive yesterday he most certainly would've of been showing severe signs of illness or distress, just very very odd behaviour again.

I'd have sympathy for anyone loosing a pet as I know how hard it is, but I get no emotion from her post at all, just seems like another post to get it done from her.
Well given she was posting pictures of him alive and well yesterday , whilst flogging Bed linen, beds and hanging rails, it must have been very quick and very sudden…. It would be quite something to use a picture of your deceased pet on some affiliate ad links….

balenciagandburgers

When Mr.Luxe and I looked to buy said flat ...I mentioned the fact that it was beautiful but impractical as a cosy home. The kitchen is just a bit bigger than a downstairs toilet...(if you have one). No window and can honestly only fit one person at a time inside it. Unless you are mice. The selling point was the huge living room, which would cost a fortune to heat. No wonder they live in one room. The "cellar" is one step down to a cubbie hole...FYI. I refused to buy this flat with said person.

Oh and yes, the flat comes with a patio space but not actually exclusive to them unless agreed with rest of freeholders. The garden is municipal ground. Every flat (11 of them) and the houses attached to the building have right to the grounds.

You all may think...second wife issues..but honestly I'm over it. I just love the whitty banter of this thread. John wouldn't know whitty if it came out of his arse! Lol...he would have serious constipation reacting to you guys...lol.
We definitely don’t think second wife issues! And we appreciate knowing FACTS instead of having to painfully witness Loona lie over and over and over again about where they live!!

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Lorna choked on a tooth whitening strip , OMR had to administer the Heimlich manoeuvre , he got way over excited and they both ended up in A&E?

• Haha

dougston

Poor Boo.

14 years with him. Is that including the last two where her mum basically looked after him?

• Sad

asdfghjklily

Her poses and weird full body photos bother me, mostly because she tacks her name onto these endless ITS collections which provides sizes 6-24 (I think) and tall and petite and clearly is accommodating for all body types (although I can’t bloody stand fast fashion I like that the sizing is generous) and yet she tweaks herself and does stances where she looks slimmer and not herself at all and you just wonder how she can justify selling clothes that celebrate all body types when she clearly doesn’t celebrate her own??!! Inclusivity is all well and good but she barely acknowledges it. Gahhh.

Its_Me

VIP Member
So I’m relatively new to Lorna…and I’m so perplexed. I don’t give a crap about her husbands age like love who you love whatever he clearly wanted a younger model, but I don’t really understand what she does???? She just wears sunglasses a lot and sells clothes with in the style every two minutes??!! I mean. That’s it. She does a few talking stories to promote something new every day and I’m so confused lol. She seems very…dull… they seem to go away every day…does he work?!!! Or does he just take photos of her wearing her sunglasses lol…
I don’t think most of us truly ‘care’ about his age as much as we joke about it I have no issue with age gap relationships but personally I don’t think she actually likes him let alone loves him as much as she says she does. Their relationship is odd and the fact she’s always trying to make him appear cool is her way of validating it to herself. She was once financially dependent on him but it’s turned to emotional dependence, she doesn’t have much else aside from him and handbags. And yes, that’s pretty much ALL she does, and drink Rosé.

He works for HSBC in pensions, presumably mostly from home.

I just think it’s so rude that she didn’t even put up a message at New Years saying thanks for the past year aka funding my habits. She was ‘under the weather’ so she says not diagnosed with a life threatening disease. Then she comes back and still says nout, just thought she would come on and check everyone’s okay 🙄 bore off. And if she did have a nose job she needs her money back.
Completely agree with this, she’s so arrogant! Unless her illness caused paralysis in her hands or knocked her unconscious, absolutely no reason not to pop a quick post up wishing her followers a good Xmas and New Years and thank them for their loyal following. She’s a dick. Sorry but she is

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
To be fair to her, dealing with that amount of constant Instagram content, the Stories, the grid posts, the ads, the DMs, trying to come up with new things (& failing) sounds exhausting, to me at least. Even someone who was much more creative, and/or had help, would need a break, surely? No wonder someone with MH or ED issues, or any other personal life issues for that matter, would reach breaking point eventually. I do agree she should/could have announced she was taking a break... but if I think about how much energy it would take me to go shopping daily and find new coats and new shoes and new skincare every week, I couldn't do it. Lots of cash in the bank is one thing, but if it leaves you with stress of any kind it doesn't really make up for it... and we all know her supposedly luxe life is fake, so lord knows what shit she might have going on behind it all. Am I being too sympathetic cos I've had some wine...:LOL:
I’m bringing back the suspicious list for 2022. !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Still no reply DM from Eve. Either she’s:
1. Been coached to not answer
2. Not real or didn’t really win

no I haven’t been blocked by her either.

CAT1975

Holy shit. And that’s with filters.
The vermin hair doesn’t even nearly match it’s awful!Look at it just stuffed in there. 😳
It is terrible and I can’t understand why she does those rolls at the front?? She looks like she’s got an un-combed wig on top of the rats tails!!! She’s also stringing out the sympathy voice…

• Haha
Reactions: 12