Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
I was just reading previous posts re the editing of her jaw....I have been thinking for a while that she must photo shop. I notice she says she is '5'3 and a size 12 in everything'. I am 5'3 and the majority of my wardrobe are 12's, some 10s and I definitely look much larger than she does.
I’m exaactly the same. I’ve said it on here before that it really causes me issues with my body image. I feel so fat when I’m not.

As someone who had an ED she should be so ashamed….she’s almost 40 and needs to start rebranding herself as a 40plus blogger fast. Her market is way to young for her to keep this facade up much longer - its only the fact that photoshopped images are still allowed thats kept her in business this long.

Size 12 is classed as midsize on Insta - if she had a proper team around her they’d be advising her to refocus her ‘brand’ there. she doesnt have kids as a focus, a stylish husband or a beautiful home - its the only logical choice. A narc like her wont though. Shes gonna flog this thin, young, luxe thing to death…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve scrolled through her personal account and it’s the same over-edited, self-absorbed rubbish. Wonder if this is a rebrand of sorts? Trying to appeal to brands who don’t sell the same polyester rubbish that she’s associated herself with with ITS

• Heart

pink_norris

VIP Member
Raisin has locked her in the car, got his feet up with a fag, warm wine and a bucket of KFC watching what he actually wants to watch on the beg Glass telly thing

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I get hiring help when you produce content across multiple platforms, she only does IG which is actually a big failing on her part but she's too lazy!
She does need help for her issues, has she taken it prob not as I don't feel she has the right support just a toxic relationship.
She'll be back, I reckon she's officially been dropped by ITS which leaves a massive hole in her 'content' and life, as that has been her focus for what 4yrs now?
But she’s just put the link to her ITS crap on her profile .
I still think she’s had a facial procedure . 😂😂. She’ll be back no mention of anything just straight in with the Charity Sale she’s been threatening for ages 🙄 😇

miss trixie

VIP Member
Hey @Jasmine it's good to hear from you. Have missed you but expect you've been keeping up (although there's not been a great deal to keep up with - same old, same old....). It's so good to hear that we're still keeping you entertained with our wild wit & wisdom!!:D You know, I once read that the best form of revenge you can have on an ex is to live a happy life. I'm not suggesting for one moment that you have ever been out for revenge, but I think there's a lot of truth in that saying; particularly when you've offloaded an utter prick & can say "Yeah, happy now".😘

Last edited:
  • Heart

miss trixie

VIP Member
Mornings!👋 You know things are getting desperately sad when she's back to teeth whitening & interior pics of others' kitchens/bathrooms, etc.
At the risk of being repetitive, I just wanted to point out that we have STILL not seen any announcement of the winner of the tulle skirt giveaway, which was advertised as happening on FRIDAY. She's making a total mockery of these giveaways which she's simply using to garner more followers.

• Heart
I always forget how she looks in real life… These are a great reminder 👍🏼

The legs in that photo have been facetuned - she does that a lot… I just think she had a bad case of Covid but as shes so weird won’t say anything as it doesnt for her narrative - and also doesnt fit her ‘f*ck everyone, we’ll travel and go where we want to regardless of a pandemic’ which I think has finally caught up with her.
absolutely agree with your covid theory. She doesn't consider it luxe/Carrie Bradshaw didn't get it etc

• Haha
‘Appy Thursday, hope you’re having a lovely day whatever you’re doing. I’m on my DMs all day. Anyway I’m waffling, speak to you later’

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
All Hail The High Priestess of Polyester. Seriously, I think I might spontaneously combust if we're subjected to much more of this poly-pyjamarama.🔥

• Haha