LornaLuxe #32 She is so completely boring that nobody can even think of a new thread title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s madness how she does of course know what expensive clothes look and feel like but she still has the front to say that her stuff ‘feels so expensive’ when you can see on the video it’s like a piece of rag without even having to feel it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahahhahahahha. Someone stole Lorna’s background. She must be sooo annoyed
She’ll need to make a bit more effort to get the trademark Lorna DHL van and bins on her background though
This ITS launch has seriously had so little effort it deserves to tank (even more than usual).
I think ITS have just ordered a job lot of green crap from china to flog…

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Never be seen in green, it's vile

She's certainly heartbroken over loosing the pooch, look at the state of the grin

Reactions: 11
She’ll need to make a bit more effort to get the trademark Lorna DHL van and bins on her background though
This ITS launch has seriously had so little effort it deserves to tank (even more than usual).
I think ITS have just ordered a job lot of green crap from china to flog…
Nnnnooooo I didn't know Gemma Atkinson had gone down the ITS route! I should have guessed, shouldn't I, when she was advertising Iconic make-up a couple of months ago. At least she's not claiming to be 'luxe' I suppose.

Reactions: 7
I’m getting amongst the new thread titties. Won’t be long - it’s usually a nightmare remembering what’s gone on but given she’s been awol for most of the last 5 weeks I should be able to knock something together pretty quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

New thread tits

Thanks to @Hanna21 for the winning thread title ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.