LornaLuxe #32 She is so completely boring that nobody can even think of a new thread title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly use the word “ablution”? I swear she thinks it makes her sound intelligent or something. Unfortunately for her, it doesn’t because an ablution is the act of washing yourself - pretty much the opposite of rubbing mucky fake tan all over yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2 week absence due to a mystery illness then the dog dies .. then a launch for her new ITS dump BUT it’s still not enough to keep up her follower numbers so now there’s yet another Fukkin giveaway …Greedy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also - "we've just pulled over so John can get some snacks" where TF do you just pull over in central London

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get it though. Does she think she’s going to get mobbed by hundreds of adoring fans or something? Or why not just say it was a trip to long a few days or weeks ago or whenever it was? I guess that followers want real time though.
Incase anyone is near and takes an unfiltered photo 👀

It is terrible and I can’t understand why she does those rolls at the front?? She looks like she’s got an un-combed wig on top of the rats tails!!! She’s also stringing out the sympathy voice…
Gives me Jewish vibes 😂

Those bloody street painters, useless and ruining influencers photos 👀😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Holy tit. And that’s with filters.
The vermin hair doesn’t even nearly match it’s awful!Look at it just stuffed in there. 😳
I know she’s curling the hair in the wrong direction the front needs to be curled away from the face 🤣🤣 I can’t understand why she does this, it’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I called her out on the photo from Scott's showing the Christmas decorations.. Got blocked 🤣🤣🤣
Oh we welcome you - congratulations on being blocked.
Sadly you have to learn that Queen Baby IS NOT QUESTIONED. No no no. Never.

She does not need to explain her lies, deceit, deception, time travel, 4 week absence, filtering, stretching, or where the duck that Chanel bag is that gained her another 100k followers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

She does not need to explain her lies, deceit, deception, time travel, 4 week absence, filtering, stretching, or where the duck that Chanel bag is that gained her another 100k followers.

Now how can I stalk her 🤣 this is vurrrrrry annoying

OMG can everyone remember the parrot video which went viral "CHANEL!!!!!!l" wonder if we can superimpose loona onto the video and CBA be the parrot into the bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The bloody Chanel bag! It could have its own thread! Does anyone on here follow Eve and have an update?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whoever called the fact that she does a giveaway prior to a collection release to increase engagement is a bloody genius!!!! Spot on. 👌😎

Sorry, long time lurker, first time commenting.

Couldn't help myself this time, it just became too much! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whoever called the fact that she does a giveaway prior to a collection release to increase engagement is a bloody genius!!!! Spot on. 👌😎

Sorry, long time lurker, first time commenting.

Couldn't help myself this time, it just became too much! 😡😡😡
Welcome glad you’ve joined us . Everyone’s views are an eye opener .

Reactions: 4
Morning !
We are getting ready for the new thread titties.

Previous thread title discussion produced a succinct & effortless “ Thanks darling” from @Hanna21 with about 23/24 votes.

Any other late offerings? I suspect after the launch tomorrow this thread will be wrapped up pretty quick. 🤣

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion. “No free Chanel to be seen from our baby queen, nothing but lies behind her filter of disguise”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking of filters… what in the name of all things FaceTune is this today????
You can see a very distinct line where it’s trying to reshape her entire face.

She looks like a sweaty, bloated boiled egg. And reckons she needs more filler??!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.