LornaLuxe #33 Ahh… Thanks darling xx

New Year Predictions ! Choose your favourite !!

• Vow renewal again- it’s been threatened for at least 3 years, with bonus begging for a dress

Votes: 54 46.2%
  • A new dog ( please God no!)

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • Filterdrop project in a bizarre effort to prove she doesn’t filter

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Relocation to Paris because they both “ have a lot of business there” (aka, absolutely none)

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • Bobby-dazzling-badly-fitting-jean-gig.

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Nothing at all but Time Travel, Diet Coke, Greg’s and random plucking of clothes

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • A spot of adultery

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Copious amounts of day-drinking & iconic highlighters.

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • A dalliance with “ home interiors”

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • Tedious and relentless mentions of the “ yellow shorts / iconic duo”

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • New set of fresh roadkill to support to her Filet Kingsley claims

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • New car - she’s been on the beg for one for quite some time despite being drunk most days.

Votes: 26 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay. So, an unusual summary, due to Loony going completely AWOL prior to Xmas. Aside from announcing 2 giveaways, ( we’ll come back to those..), Lorna went missing mid December, after a short trip to Chiltern Firehouse.
After the first few days of silence, she bobbed back on to stories ( without showing her face) and declared “ I’m alive!”
By way of validating said life, she posted an old picture from 2 years ago, on to her grid. Sadly the picture had been so badly filtered, the faceapp filtered hair had attached itself to a neighbouring tree. But never mind. Who cares about attention to detail.

Further silence followed. No shilling over Xmas, no seasonal wishes or thanks to the impressionable Fawnas that support her various addictions & ITS monstrosities. And even stranger, no gift based gloating.
No revival at New Year either!

Wow. The TIT’s were really confused. The Fawna’s were frantic and began posting in their droves
“ How are you ?” “ Is John okay?! “ Hope Boo is well!”

To which Lorna replied ;

“ Ahh, Thanks darling xx”

To pretty much every single one.

Obviously this lengthy, Insta-engagement exercise took significantly more time than it would have done to simply concoct a brief statement announcing that she would be taking a break over Xmas.
The sceptics amongst us might have thought that disappearing without explanation would be more lucrative. Not to mention the inevitable come back..( which could coincide with a new collection ?) It’s like we’re psychic.

But one of Instagram’s greatest narcissists doesn’t just go missing! She needs the adoration, validation and most importantly the £££.
So what was it?
Surgery / fillers gone wrong?
Had OMR finally grown some balls in those resplendent yellow shorts and fled to find someone that shares his own love language? Was there trouble in the Luxe-camp?
Or.. could it be mental illness?
Covid ??
The dog ?

By way of context, prior to “The Great Disappearance” Loony had a significant competition underway. “Her and John” were giving away a brand new Chanel Trendy from the Paris store.

Now, there’s been quite a few of these giveaways ( of which Lorna can gain up to 200k followers each time.. 🤔) so some might say it’s worth the outlay given what she will gain in return… it’s far from a selfless deed. However, only one winner ever has shown proof. Absolutely no sign of any others. Same for the Dior. And the Gucci. And the Celine… And the Manolo’s… And the Hermes... 👀

So, prior to Xmas, the Chanel Bag winner was announced. (Incidentally the winner hadn’t even liked the original competition post which was a requirement of the competition). Unsurprisingly the winner immediately switched her account to private and to date there has been no sign of the winning bag. Was the prolonged absence an excuse not to send the bag? Was the bag even sent? Was there even a bag? All we do know is that Lorna’s followers went from 1.2- 1.4 million.
Draw your own conclusions!

On the 9th January Lorna finally reappeared, sitting in the Bentley with the standard set of miscellaneous vermin attached to her head. She was seemingly hiding behind a big jumper & filtered to the max. She said she’d been a “bit poorly” and did a bit of a sad face betwixt the gurning and exaggerated swallowing.

On 11 January, she posted stories of Boo on her bed, shilled some bed linen and clothes racks for her hall, and showed images of their revamped bedroom.

On 12 January she announced that their poor little dog Boo had died. 😓

3 days later, she’s much better , needs to keep busy & is off to London, to shoot her next ITS collection of “jewel-toned, furry, flammable filth”. But don’t worry, it feels expensive.

She posted a picture at Scott’s where she claimed she was treating John to a nice lunch. However the picture was old, as the Xmas decorations were still up in neighbouring Creed. A new TIT questioned her about this and was immediately blocked.

Queen Baby is back.

RIP Boo. 🐶

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Excellent round up @AllAboutTheMayhem! Thank you.

I voted for the dalliance with home interiors - surely she’s going to be doing one with InTheShite a la Olivia Bowen? No one else would take her on now, surely? Not even her old faves Rockett St George.

It does amuse me how she calls herself “luxe” but the high end brands won’t work with her.

Reactions: 9
Okay. So, an unusual summary, due to Loony going completely AWOL prior to Xmas. Aside from announcing 2 giveaways, ( we’ll come back to those..), Lorna went missing mid December, after a short trip to Chiltern Firehouse.
After the first few days of silence, she bobbed back on to stories ( without showing her face) and declared “ I’m alive!”
By way of validating said life, she posted an old picture from 2 years ago, on to her grid. Sadly the picture had been so badly filtered, the faceapp filtered hair had attached itself to a neighbouring tree. But never mind. Who cares about attention to detail.

Further silence followed. No shilling over Xmas, no seasonal wishes or thanks to the impressionable Fawnas that support her various addictions & ITS monstrosities. And even stranger, no gift based gloating.

Wow. The TIT’s were really confused. The Fawna’s were frantic and began posting in their droves

To which Lorna replied ;

Obviously this lengthy, Insta-engagement exercise took significantly more time than it would have done to simply concoct a brief statement announcing that she would be taking a break over Xmas.
The sceptics amongst us might have thought that disappearing without explanation would be more lucrative. Not to mention the inevitable come back..( which could coincide with a new collection ?) It’s like we’re psychic.

But one of Instagram’s greatest narcissists doesn’t just go missing! She needs the adoration, validation and most importantly the £££.
So what was it?
Had OMR finally grown some balls in those resplendent yellow shorts and fled to find someone that shares his own love language? Was there trouble in the Luxe-camp?
Covid ??
The dog ?

By way of context, prior to “The Great Disappearance” Loony had a significant competition underway. “Her and John” were giving away a brand new Chanel Trendy from the Paris store.

Now, there’s been quite a few of these giveaways ( of which Lorna can gain up to 200k followers each time.. 🤔) so some might say it’s worth the outlay given what she will gain in return… it’s far from a selfless deed. However, only one winner ever has shown proof. Absolutely no sign of any others. Same for the Dior. And the Gucci. And the Celine… And the Manolo’s… And the Hermes... 👀

So, prior to Xmas, the Chanel Bag winner was announced. (Incidentally the winner hadn’t even liked the original competition post which was a requirement of the competition). Unsurprisingly the winner immediately switched her account to private and to date there has been no sign of the winning bag. Was the prolonged absence an excuse not to send the bag? Was the bag even sent? Was there even a bag? All we do know is that Lorna’s followers went from 1.2- 1.4 million.

On the 9th January Lorna finally reappeared, sitting in the Bentley with the standard set of miscellaneous vermin attached to her head. She was seemingly hiding behind a big jumper & filtered to the max. She said she’d been a “bit poorly” and did a bit of a sad face betwixt the gurning and exaggerated swallowing.

On 11 January, she posted stories of Boo on her bed, shilled some bed linen and clothes racks for her hall, and showed images of their revamped bedroom.

3 days later, she’s much better , needs to keep busy & is off to London, to shoot her next ITS collection of “jewel-toned, furry, flammable filth”. But don’t worry, it feels expensive.

She posted a picture at Scott’s where she claimed she was treating John to a nice lunch. However the picture was old, as the Xmas decorations were still up in neighbouring Creed. A new TIT questioned her about this and was immediately blocked.

Queen Baby is back.

RIP Boo. 🐶
Excellent as always! 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Reactions: 4

To which Lorna replied ;

So what was it?
Covid ??
The dog ?

Queen Baby is back.

RIP Boo. 🐶
Brilliant synopsis 😂

Well done for the topical title @Hanna21 and thanks for the spot on round up and poll @AllAboutTheMayhem hilarious but true .. let the merriment commence TITS 😉. AND let’s not forget it’s LAUNCH DAY 🙄

• Heart
Excellent round up @AllAboutTheMayhem! Thank you.

I voted for the dalliance with home interiors - surely she’s going to be doing one with InTheShite a la Olivia Bowen? No one else would take her on now, surely? Not even her old faves Rockett St George.

It does amuse me how she calls herself “luxe” but the high end brands won’t work with her.
This makes me think of the other day when I was in Tesco and saw a load of that Mrs Hinch home stuff. Like grey mugs, that say Hinched on them. Why would anyone want those? Can we expect some mugs that say Luxe on them now? Some fluffy polyester pillows or <shudder> imitations of that sheep?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This makes me think of the other day when I was in Tesco and saw a load of that Mrs Hinch home stuff. Like grey mugs, that say Hinched on them. Why would anyone want those? Can we expect some mugs that say Luxe on them now? Some fluffy polyester pillows or <shudder> imitations of that sheep?
Don’t give her ideas love 🤣

Thanks everyone. Tried to be mindful of Boo..so didn’t go to town as much as I might ordinarily have done.

Anyone who fancies doing the next new thread please feel free.

Last edited:
Congrats @Hanna21 and @AllAboutTheMayhem for your fab review

I see she’s ever ever ever so nervous again so nervous in fact that she forgot to add #AD To all her stories with the new shed everywhere shite

Needs reporting guys, needs reporting

A little treat to celebrate the new thread. You ask I find 😂 ( sound on )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I definitely think she must be venturing into
Congrats @Hanna21 and @AllAboutTheMayhem for your fab review

I see she’s ever ever ever so nervous again so nervous in fact that she forgot to add #AD To all her stories with the new shed everywhere shite

Needs reporting guys, needs reporting

A little treat to celebrate the new thread. You ask I find 😂 ( sound on )

How do we go about reporting the stories that have no #ad warning?

What the Fukkety fukk is this ensemble 😳
You can’t even say it’s eclectic. Or Quirky. Or Different.
It’s just tragically awful. I know of not one person that would be seen wearing this absolute tit show.
And who the duck is buying it anyway knowing that in less than 2 weeks it will be a tenth of the price? Surely even the loony die hard fans MUST have worked out the “business” ( and I use the term loosely) model by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Well, I can’t wait to see John in that fluffy blue two piece.
I hope he wears some gigantic fluffy boots to go with it too 🤞🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also going back to what ItsMe said the other day about her brushing off imaginary crumbs.

Is that some sort of USP? Does that make people want to buy ?

“ look how Lorna brushes off those imaginary crumbs, I must buy it now!”

Said no human ever.

I guess it’s actually because there is nothing good to say about it, so participating in random plucking / wiping motions passes 15 seconds of an instagram story.
Imagine how offensive and misshapen that would be after one wash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.