LornaLuxe #32 She is so completely boring that nobody can even think of a new thread title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning !
We are getting ready for the new thread titties.

Previous thread title discussion produced a succinct & effortless “ Thanks darling” from @Hanna21 with about 23/24 votes.

Any other late offerings? I suspect after the launch tomorrow this thread will be wrapped up pretty quick. 🤣
As someone else mentioned the parrot video, how about we just call it “CHANEEEEEEELLLLLLL”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's filmed using an app called FaceApp. Like come on hun we can see the blur and your fake jawline could actually cut my cheddar I'm about to put in a fat toasty you absolute pleb

Just watched the video again from this morning.. CAN SHE legit not see her jaw line changing shape and wobbling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Check out the chin filtering and seriously her nose has grown significantly over the Christmas break!!!
Looks like drinker’s nose to me, made even more swollen from sniffing the Devil’s dandruff.

• Haha
For someone living such an alleged privileged life , this is absurd. She gets sleep, has the opportunity for a healthy lifestyle, diet, and exercise yet looks like she does.
She has to be an absolute monster at drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Talking of filters… what in the name of all things FaceTune is this today????
You can see a very distinct line where it’s trying to reshape her entire face.

She looks like a sweaty, bloated boiled egg. And reckons she needs more filler??!
Hahaha 🤣 🤣
This could be a potential thread title, A sweaty, bloated boiled egg.

• Haha
Can she not see?? There’s a stripe across her chin?!

I can only assume this is lornas idea of filter drop in that she uses less on some parts of her skin but still changes the shape of her head. Bravo. 🤣

She isn’t right at all.. this isn’t normal behaviour.
FFS. That pic is pure ugly !!

Reactions: 4
As well as plucking at clothes we now have imitating dusting off crumbs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Morning !
We are getting ready for the new thread titties.

Previous thread title discussion produced a succinct & effortless “ Thanks darling” from @Hanna21 with about 23/24 votes.

Any other late offerings? I suspect after the launch tomorrow this thread will be wrapped up pretty quick. 🤣
I recall something including Lorna on a bike?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay so I know I’ve been MIA for awhile and have so much to catch up on, but I’ve been reading the last few pages (howling - you still got it Tits) and came up with a thread title - just for fun 😂

“Won’t stop with FaceTune, although we all beg - and now Loona Luxe resembles an egg.”

Happy Monday!!! 🥚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Okay so I know I’ve been MIA for awhile and have so much to catch up on, but I’ve been reading the last few pages (howling - you still got it Tits) and came up with a thread title - just for fun 😂

“Won’t stop with FaceTune, although we all beg - and now Loona Luxe resembles an egg.”

Happy Monday!!! 🥚
"Her fake jaw could cut cheese. She makes me queeze" 🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.