Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
This will be short and sweet, because in terms of dullness, repetition and lack of creativity, Lorna has excelled herself. And if we’re honest, it’s probably the only area of life in which she excels.
She’s definitely a ‘ bare minimum” kind of girl.

Since getting back from the Maldives, Lorna has retained her status of being the most un-influential influencer in influence land.

She bobbed over to Paris, and stopped in the same place she’s stayed before.
She went to Venice, seemingly upgraded, and surprisingly, went to a place she’s stayed before.
She came back from Venice and went to the fashion awards in London with her Grandad… and…. yep.. stayed in a place she’s stayed before.

Now, there was a random trip to the Fish Hotel allegedly invited by Aurelia, however as you’d expect from the laziest human in the world, Lorna's entire review of this trip was to very generously mention the facial once, but the over riding sentiment was that she was drunk and needed Greggs sausage rolls to recover. Class.

She’s also knocked out another 2 God-awful collections that no one wants and no one will ever wear. More “ sweats” and more absolutely diabolical “ Christmas” dressy-up-shit which included one of the most hideous green dresses ever seen in the modern world.

Other than that, same shit different day.

Same lies, same “jokes”, same music, same repeated use of old pictures, same laziness, same filters, same shilling of iconic and teeth whitening crap, same shameful promotion of Phillip Kingsley (whilst tucking the hair extensions in to her jumper) same non disclosure of brand relationships/ads - (Diet Coke anyone?) and of course she’s still trying to make the Old raisin happen. Still pretending he’s some sort of comedic genius, when the reality is he’s just a bit of a predatory weirdo.

Oh and no sighting or mention of Boo the dog.

I guess Christmas could bring some low level entertainment in the form of “hilarious japes and scenes” involving John covertly moving a bauble on a tree that looks like it died in 1863.
We can also look forward to her pretending to buy lots of presents for friends she doesn’t have, but mainly it will be Lorna perving at herself in a variety of bobble hats, interspersed between getting absolutely paralytic on nasty French rose, sitting in cafes in London, sitting in the Bentley pretending she’s going somewhere and reminding everyone she once had a job as cabin crew.

Thanks to @YetAnotherObsessionx for the thread title !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

kmce4

Oh I cannot believe I’ve found these threads. I Googled ‘Lorna Luxe weird leg pose’ to see if I could find anyone, anywhere who was as baffled by that fucking bizarre leg lean as I am. Stumbled across all 32 threads and can’t stop reading😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Hanna21

Chatty Member
Thanks Darling

for next thread suggestion😂 , it’s the only content we’ve had from her🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jasmine

Is that not her bedroom/ kitchen etc and home in the photos and she’s trying to convince us it is???? WTAF… so weird!!!!
When Mr.Luxe and I looked to buy said flat ...I mentioned the fact that it was beautiful but impractical as a cosy home. The kitchen is just a bit bigger than a downstairs toilet...(if you have one). No window and can honestly only fit one person at a time inside it. Unless you are mice. The selling point was the huge living room, which would cost a fortune to heat. No wonder they live in one room. The "cellar" is one step down to a cubbie hole...FYI. I refused to buy this flat with said person.

Oh and yes, the flat comes with a patio space but not actually exclusive to them unless agreed with rest of freeholders. The garden is municipal ground. Every flat (11 of them) and the houses attached to the building have right to the grounds.

You all may think...second wife issues..but honestly I'm over it. I just love the whitty banter of this thread. John wouldn't know whitty if it came out of his arse! Lol...he would have serious constipation reacting to you guys...lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jasmine

Thank you. All I wanted was a cosy home with genuine love and children..lol..now I'm 55 with a lovely boyfriend. Who has nothing materially but love. I'm happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I really do hope it’s nothing bad - hopefully she is just being a selfish bint.

Anyway, I have a funny story for you. I was looking at her pyjamas on InTheShite purely to out of nosiness and to see how bad they were - no intention of buying. My bf took me looking at them and also saying I didn’t have new Christmas Eve PJs this year to mean that I wanted them, so on Christmas Eve I unwrapped a present and lo and behold I had my very own pair of Lorna Luxe pyjamas!

Honest review: the pattern and colour is lovely, but there are so many loose threads it’s beyond a joke. The finishing is appalling. There’s a drawstring on them that’s been placed too far apart so when you actually use it, it all bunches up. And the length of the pants is an absolute joke! I’m 5’4 and a bit so I’m not the tallest girl but probably pretty average and they’re about a foot too long. God knows how Loona with her stumps can wear them! My favourite part however is this:

8EEE0908-E428-47E9-9A99-2A62508A6A83.jpeg

I won’t even go near a lightbulb in them, let alone a fire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

BC.

Hi Tits! Long time lurker here 👋🏼 I was doing a bit of Googling following the surgery debate and found these corkers.. I did a little check and I don’t think these have been shared yet.. Like what the FUCK is she doing?! Hiding her chin in her jumper at an event.. oh how very Carrie of her.. 🙄🙈😂 Thought it could be to do with the chin surgery but the dates don’t quite match up as she’s been seen post 9th December..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

balenciagandburgers

Okay so I know I’ve been MIA for awhile and have so much to catch up on, but I’ve been reading the last few pages (howling - you still got it Tits) and came up with a thread title - just for fun 😂

“Won’t stop with FaceTune, although we all beg - and now Loona Luxe resembles an egg.”

Happy Monday!!! 🥚

• Haha
  • Heart

balenciagandburgers

Just wanted to let those who care know that I am not dead and breaking news: I still hate Loona. Haven’t checked here in ages because I’ve avoided her account like the plague but I had a bit of free time today so I had a quick look and it seems that I haven’t missed much! Except that Lyin’ Loonie has a little band owl now? To go with the sheep perhaps? I almost rutched up my lunch when I saw her new “collection”. Yikes.
HI TITTLES!!! I hope you’re all doing well!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Hey all you lovely ladies. Just popped on to send you my best wishes for a happy, healthy & safe Christmas with your loved ones. It's been a pleasure getting to "know" you all and a joy to take part in the witty, wacky banter which we collectively seem to have a talent for! No wonder Lorna follows us so avidly. :LOL: Have a wonderful Christmas All. Much love.xx🥰

• Heart

Jasmine

So not surprised by absence to be honest. John loves complex dramatic women. I should know...I didn't fit in...lol...jokes aside...I hope nothing awful has happened and its all smoke, tears, stamping trotters and shattered mirrors. Good luck you two. See ya wouldn't wanna be ya for all the money in the world...😊😊😁😁🤪🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21