Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Hi Tits! Long time lurker here 👋🏼 I was doing a bit of Googling following the surgery debate and found these corkers.. I did a little check and I don’t think these have been shared yet.. Like what the FUCK is she doing?! Hiding her chin in her jumper at an event.. oh how very Carrie of her.. 🙄🙈😂 Thought it could be to do with the chin surgery but the dates don’t quite match up as she’s been seen post 9th December..
Wow! She’s clearly hiding something there.

Has she been seen since 9th December? The posts on her grid since are mainly old photos or could have been taken prior to that date.

I am starting to think she’s had covid or a virus but it’s not dramatic enough to tell her followers about (better to keep the intrigue and be all mysterious eh?), and that her hiding her chin last month is due to bruising from filler or some other procedure.

Reactions: 4

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Do we think she had covid? Two weeks or so of being unwell and now thinks she make a reappearance this weekend.. timeline fits? Surely it’s too long a period for a cold/bug but too short for anything very serious?

*not that covid isn’t serious, believe me I know how bad it can get unfortunately
She will want people to think that even if it’s not. If she said what it was then it would draw a line under it, but this way she gets waaaaaaaaay more attention.

• Heart

miss trixie

VIP Member
Ok TITS do we think she’s taken our advice and …

2..Stopped that hideous posing and pulling at her ill fitting outshits and has finally gotten off the floor for the last time ?

NAH. !!!! Me neither can’t wait to see how she’s gonna reintroduce herself ..

heyyyyaaa Yawna 👋
@Ohmydays this has cracked me up.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "Ill fitting outshits" - have shrieked with laughter. Sums up her attire perfectly. Cue dead cow mode.😭😭

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Can she not see?? There’s a stripe across her chin?!

I can only assume this is lornas idea of filter drop in that she uses less on some parts of her skin but still changes the shape of her head. Bravo. 🤣

She isn’t right at all.. this isn’t normal behaviour.
FFS. That pic is pure ugly !!

Hanna21

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Can she not try anything on without having that fucking bag on her arm?? The boots do not go with anything she’s wearing, and people are asking her for style tips?
Help me pick out an outfit - said no one ever

Save me. Someone asked her where that darn sheep came from. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Yeh something more unexpected like fillers gone wrong is more likely than surgery me thinks
State of her face looks like her fillers have gone wrong ages ago …. There’s been no mention of Dr Krystyna in a long time !!!! Thought she was supposedly ‘The Best ‘ 🙄

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Yeah for sure. The absence is all attention seeking and she will get more hits / exposure / visibility when she “ comes back” fairly standard instagram tactics.
Just Lorna working the system as usual.
She will come back announcing another giveaway / more acrylic.

I expect she’s fashioning an appropriate fanfare to mark her return, possibly a red carpet.
And imagine the amount of presents she will HAVE to have had if she’s really been “unwell”. …

I can’t help but wonder if the relentless buying continued during the “poorly time”…
Or if she was was genuinely unwell she finally realised that materialism and all the bags in the world don’t make it better…. 🐑
Maybe they’ve run out of lonely and this was all a ruse to avoid having to show off holiday gifts 😂

• Haha
  • Haha