Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I will just put it out there that narcissism is not technically a mental health issue. And that’s by far her dominant trait. Narcissism comes under personality disorder.
Alcoholism isn’t either really - but of course it leads to mental health issues.

She’s just pissing about. Her and ITS have parted company but without the fanfare. She still can’t get to Paris to get the promised Chanel bag and it’s sending her bonkers.

If she’s got the inclination to follow / block people it’s still “classic Lorna”. She’s probably sitting in the flat hating a new set of fillers / lips watching back to back shit tv. Same shit different day.
That’s my “handle” but used stuff to keep it PG

I sent Eve a message. Let’s see if she answers

Reactions: 5

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I think if she had Covid she would just say so. It's probably the injection thing. Or a hair disaster. Or there's trouble in their Horsham paradise.
😂😂😂😂
Oh @YetAnotherObsessionx I love your honesty re your thoughts re her . But let’s get Fukkin real She’s playing the IG game !!
Calls her Fawnas her friends .. talks to them daily . Then disappears comes back with ‘Im still alive ‘ no explanation just …. FUKKIN … buy my stuff buy my stuff !!!
Fukkin money grabbing greedy bint …
But the Fawnas still fall for it .. twats !

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Omg the oddmuselondon self indulgent bollocks.

Just to remind everyone how wonderful she is. And she bought it herself! Wow. Well so she fucking should ? It’s hardly a badge of honour given her relentless narrative is how “ wealthy” she is!
Is she claiming that she’s the success behind that brand now?

Ps is she in jail ? 🤣

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Can’t tell if it’s a fake from that photo but if not it’s absolutely is used - that’s damage from the chain I’d guess, not stored correctly with the chain tucked inside and with it’s felt protector over the front.
I’d be gutted to receive something in that condition !
That’s true- I had a lovely (genuine) Saint Laurent bag with a chain and I had it in my suitcase for one short trip and the chain pressed on it and dented the leather terribly ! Lessons learned. But this is the exact same thing as happened to mine

Nevar3663

Exactly!!

At least two Dior saddles, a Gucci bag, a Celine triomphe, chose your own pair of Manolos, multiple Zara gift cards to share with friends, multiple bespoke beauty bundles (although the one of those pre-covid I do recall seeing winners stories shared.) various ‘win my whole ITS collection’ at least two Dior chokers and of course the 3 Chanels.

I'm sure the beauty bundles happened because it will just have been stuff she's sent for free 🙄

Wasn't there a designer belt? And a bracelet

meisjemetdeparel

ok I read something about the giveaway a bunch of pages back and I followed the girl who won last year for a bit and she DID about the bag. Something like remembering the day her “baby” came home - a few months later. Wouldn’t be surprised if she sold the bag - never saw her actually wearing the bag. She looked like a real person but if you win a Chanel bag why not wear it.

• Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
I actually think it’s the jaw that’s refocusing us to the nose. If you look at the pictures - particularly the one with the white handjob jumper the measurements are entirely different and that’s all filter.
I agree that she is very much covering up her neck though and some sort of facial antics would explain why she’s not had any make up on!

I got the alert too about the DV vibes.I don’t get those so much, more a codependent relationship vibe and in their case one of them is very much the enabler.
I wasn’t sure which one the poster was implying was the abuser 🙃

I bet those bags are fake. With her being ex long haul crew she will have connections for good fakes. They all do. Some even have little side lines of selling them on Instagram. The bag looks in an awful condition!

miss trixie

VIP Member
Just wanted to let those who care know that I am not dead and breaking news: I still hate Loona. Haven’t checked here in ages because I’ve avoided her account like the plague but I had a bit of free time today so I had a quick look and it seems that I haven’t missed much! Except that Lyin’ Loonie has a little band owl now? To go with the sheep perhaps? I almost rutched up my lunch when I saw her new “collection”. Yikes.
HI TITTLES!!! I hope you’re all doing well!!!
Hiyaaaa! Sorry, had to do that to you. Lovely to hear from you - you have been missed. It's true that you've not missed a great deal, although I wish you'd been with us for the trip to the Baldies. You would have literally exploded 🤯. Lorna on a Bike! If I'm not making a great deal of sense (I know, what's new?) you just need to take a peek at the Maldives thread - it was fairly recent. Hope you're keeping well and so pleased that you popped on to say hello. Your wit is as sharp as ever. The bloody band owl and the sheep; I'm cracking up. 😭😭 Please pop back soon & take care.x🥰

• Haha