LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she wear that for a Rose lunch date the other week ? It’s a seriously crap outfit !
yes I think it might have been but duck knows because everything she wears pretty much looks the same to me. The skirt is vile and shoes don’t go at all. I do like those shoes but the outfit together looks like something I would have put on when I was 5 with those plastic high heel shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those glasses as well. She’s been wearing them for years now and they’re not exactly functional are they?

@Its_Me if you look on "itsthebeautylife" she's got a close up video of her applying the foundation. Not for her either so I don't think it's done too well review wise.

Reactions: 1
What’s with the line down the left side of her face??? Photo shop gone wrong
Is that not just a shadow from her hand? Or am I being naive?

Her eyelashes are so stumpy, I know she can’t necessarily help that but I’m surprised she hasn’t blagged a freebie from revitalash or something.

She always makes a point of not putting mascara on her bottom lashes too? Is that a thing? I always put mascara on the bottom and my lashes are dark.

Reactions: 1
Just watching ‘One world together’ .Old Elton bashing out the piano in his garden ... I Fukkin burst out laughing .who remembers when they went on that Laura Mercier Ski trip .. someone on here said the OAP looked like Elton John !!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that not just a shadow from her hand? Or am I being naive?

Her eyelashes are so stumpy, I know she can’t necessarily help that but I’m surprised she hasn’t blagged a freebie from revitalash or something.

She always makes a point of not putting mascara on her bottom lashes too? Is that a thing? I always put mascara on the bottom and my lashes are dark.
I thought it was a shadow as well.

Tbh I don’t wear mascara on my bottom lashes when I do a natural make up look for work. But if I’m slapping on half as much as her I would wear it on the bottom..

I think she does it to give the illusion of a natural look when it’s far from it 🤡

Reactions: 2
Almost sent her mine: not being able to hug my mum at her mother’s (my Nan) funeral.

FFS she really needs a reality check
Doesn’t she just .. sorry for your loss @thecatspyjamas1977 im sure you and your Mum have got lots of happy memories of your nan to recall until you can give your mum a Fukkin massive hug .. xx

I thought it was a shadow as well.

Tbh I don’t wear mascara on my bottom lashes when I do a natural make up look for work. But if I’m slapping on half as much as her I would wear it on the bottom..

I think she does it to give the illusion of a natural look when it’s far from it 🤡
Why the Fukk does she do it anyway .. we’re bored to tears watching her hour after hour after hour after hour applying tit loads of crap thenphotoshopping the result of her clown like moosh !!👽🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Seriously ...WTF !!!
‘John ‘s just disinfected the letterbox ‘ !!!
Fukkin shame on you dirty selfish bastards especially getting daily parcel deliveries !! No concern for your postie or courier ..
I’ve done mine daily for the last 5 weeks

Reactions: 6
Seriously ...WTF !!!
‘John ‘s just disinfected the letterbox ‘ !!!
Fukkin shame on you dirty selfish bastards especially getting daily parcel deliveries !! No concern for your postie or courier ..
I’ve done mine daily for the last 5 weeks
I wouldn’t call that a ‘low’ either, it’s just something you gotta do at the moment to be considerate to yourself and others! Get a grip.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.